Breaking report Namomi Wolf on War room FDA Failed to mention heart damage to teens when approving Pfizer vaccine

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

BREAKING REPORT… Naomi Wolf on War Room – FDA Failed to Mention Heart Damage to Teens When Approving Pfizer Vaccine (VIDEO)​

The FDA failed to mention heart damage to teens when approving the Pfizer experimental COVID vaccines.

Just when you think you found a semi decent source they pull a stunt like this. Maybe it was an accident , We did kind of tell the ppl you just don’t bother to listen

The CDC shows that only 1125 (0-18) died from it since January 4, 2020, to April 2, 2022.

There are around 42,000,000 adolescents in the U.S., so the percentage of teens dying in the US from this is 0.00267857143%.

However, your link says that 1 out of every 1,000 teens develop heat problems as a side affect. So this means that at most, 42,000 teens will have a chance of developing this side effect - 0.1%. 0.1% doesn't sound like such a great risk to me.

Too much misinformation and bad information in this topic to even address. The poster above said Teens have a 99% survival rate for COVID - which again is a bad faith argument, and vaccinations for younger people was never about “will the kid die”.

Use a different source than GatewayPundit

Too much misinformation and bad information in this topic to even address.
Such as?....Humor us.
The poster above said Teens have a 99% survival rate for COVID - which again is a bad faith argument,
The truth is never a bad faith argument.
Use a different source than GatewayPundit
GP is reporting the facts that Dr.Wolf and her battalion od volunteers are digging up, that BigPharm wanted to hide for 50 years.....Why are you acting as a pissboy for BigPharm?

Last edited:
There are around 42,000,000 adolescents in the U.S., so the percentage of teens dying in the US from this is 0.00267857143%.

However, your link says that 1 out of every 1,000 teens develop heat problems as a side affect. So this means that at most, 42,000 teens will have a chance of developing this side effect - 0.1%. 0.1% doesn't sound like such a great risk to me.

42,000 adolescents having heart problems is much higher than 1125 dead adolescents some died shortly after their first or second shot.

It is SAFER for the 0-18 people NOT to take the so called vaccine.

But safer for the people they come into contact with. We are over a year into vaccinations, if you don’t know how they work or what the point is - you’re probably being intentionally stupid and not worth the response.

Again, vaccines for children are so they save the lives of grandpa. And grandma. And the teachers at their schools.

So again, it’s about caring about other people. And again “teenagers have a 99% surviva rate of COVID” is a the kind of thing an idiot who has no clue would say.

42,000 adolescents having heart problems is much higher than 1125 dead adolescents some died shortly after their first or second shot.

You need to source claims like “42000 kids have had heart complications”.

I am assuming your source is VAERS which is updated by you and me and ordinary people, and not real data, but I’m open to listening if it’s a real source and not VAERS

But safer for the people they come into contact with. We are over a year into vaccinations, if you don’t know how they work or what the point is - you’re probably being intentionally stupid and not worth the response.

Again, vaccines for children are so they save the lives of grandpa. And grandma. And the teachers at their schools.

So again, it’s about caring about other people. And again “teenagers have a 99% surviva rate of COVID” is a the kind of thing an idiot who has no clue would say.

You are being willfully IGNORANT since numerous times the CDC and the Director have stated that Vaccines DO NOT prevent transmission of the virus.

You need to source claims like “42000 kids have had heart complications”.

I am assuming your source is VAERS which is updated by you and me and ordinary people, and not real data, but I’m open to listening if it’s a real source and not VAERS

You are lost since I didn't originally make the 42,000 argument someone else did at POST 6

From what many said we would all be dead by now from the shotz. I guess not.
And COVID. Between the 2 Im not sure how there's anyone left on earth.... And dont even get me started on HQ and the Horse Paste........

Wait until we go after them it will be Nuremberg 2.0

THE NUREMBERG CODE
1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be
so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved, as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that, before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject, there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person, which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.
The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study, that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.
4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
5. No experiment should be conducted, where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
9. During the course of the experiment, the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end, if he has reached the physical or mental state, where continuation of the experiment seemed to him to be impossible.
10. During the course of the experiment, the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgement required of him, that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
["Trials of War Criminals before the Nuremberg Military Tribunals under Control Council Law No. 10", Vol. 2, pp. 181-182. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1949.]

And these soul less fkn nurses know that if you know these are causing death you will be come charged as well. This is being put into action soon .

A law suite is being created and for you weaker fks, who won’t come Forward and also don’t think
the very gov. people and or sites you think you can trust lmfao those losers will change information
to fit their narrative and keep the sheep plugging along.

381BC2E8-6811-4296-87CF-CF9380785C9B.jpeg

Attachments

• 55A12187-AB49-4BB7-BEDA-11CF02AB0ACD.jpeg
    55A12187-AB49-4BB7-BEDA-11CF02AB0ACD.jpeg
    416 KB · Views: 15

Forum List

Back