Stormfront Is Full Of Lies

Most of them are the type that write a tough game but when you get them alone one on one they shut their mouths and put their heads down.

Lived with a bunch of them in Oregon, and maybe one of the six that I lived with was truly dangerous and the rest were just wannabes that had no balls.

The ones I have actually known would only be dangerous if there were a group of them and they could ambush a smaller group or a single person. Ignorant cowards is the best description.

I am glad that Stormfront has been allowed back on the Internet.

I visited it about two times in the past, but I lost interest.

It is boring.

If I remember correctly, it reported a lot of the violent crimes committed by certain folks.

It got so repetitive that I left after a minute or so.

I get all the crime news I want from my local TV stations. The only difference is that Stormfront emphasizes the predators' ethnicity, and my local TV stations do their best to avoid that aspect.

AZrailwhale stop lying. Too many members here are racists. Too many members reguritate replacement theory, white genocide and all the rest.Too many members here cite bullshit inaccurate racial stats, read the shit at Amren and post bs from alt right websites including you.
Facts!

That you are to damn stupid to believe Government stats doesn't mean they are false. Provide ACTUAL evidence that most of this board posts on storm front.

I am the one who understands the stats. I'm not trying to multiply shit by 5 while ignoring the huge societal changes that would occur if blacks had the same number of people as whites in order to make racist claims.

That's what you stormfront troopers do.

The modern Klan and Nazis are you. You got near the whole system backing you and you keep ph ukn up. now go get some of your genius men and women to get nuclear fusion technology to us by the end of the year....Not going to happen. Tens of trillions of dollar spent for this and it sucks!

I am the one who understands the stats. I'm not trying to multiply shit by 5 while ignoring the huge societal changes that would occur if blacks had the same number of people as whites in order to make racist claims.

That's what you stormfront troopers do.
LOL you cant understand simple mathematics and you claim I have a problem? They teach this shit in high school. Are you admitting you did not go to High School?

Storm Front has a forum, but it’s ridiculous, and I am sure that their Google Group is the same thing, carried over to a different place.
They are a bunch of Nazis.

Yep.. They are White Nationalists, Christians of a sort and racist.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The modern Klan and Nazis are you. You got near the whole system backing you and you keep ph ukn up. now go get some of your genius men and women to get nuclear fusion technology to us by the end of the year....Not going to happen. Tens of trillions of dollar spent for this and it sucks!

You don't even know what Stormfront is.

So how long have you been a member?

Yes, but I still rather allow them to speak so they can show their true ignorance…

Like this moron!

Stormfront are Christian White Nationalists who oppose Jews, Blacks, Muslims and Catholics .. and foreigners

A lot of their members are skin heads.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You don't even know what Stormfront is.
True. I also do not see them in massive numbers. I back sensible views. Not anything like they or the Klan are. However, they are closer in the ways Antifa and BLM act if it gets to it. The Proud Boys who I never heard until you drummed it up, are nothing like any of those groups. If they are legitimate, then they just want a stop. Or a break in these insane ways we have.

No, the modern klan and nazis are the same as they ever were. People like you running around declaring how everybody is is the racist. All your words are lies.

True. I also do not see them in massive numbers. I back sensible views. Not anything like they or the Klan are. However, they are closer in the ways Antifa and BLM act if it gets to it. The Proud Boys who I never heard until you drummed it up, are nothing like any of those groups. If they are legitimate, then they just want a stop. Or a break in these insane ways we have.
That's what the white racists in the past said about Dr. King. Stop lying. You've heard of the Proud boys, you're probably a member.

Forum List

Back