Stormfront Is Full Of Lies

Typical democrats.

Storm Front has a forum, but it’s ridiculous, and I am sure that their Google Group is the same thing, carried over to a different place.
They are a bunch of Nazis.

Storm Front has a forum, but it’s ridiculous, and I am sure that their Google Group is the same thing, carried over to a different place.
They are a bunch of Nazis.
There are probably more people posting on this sub forum than on stormfront’s entire site. Until you guys brought it up, Id never even heard of it. White supremacists and neo-nazis are such a tiny minority, they are meaningless.

AZrailwhale stop lying. Too many members here are racists. Too many members reguritate replacement theory, white genocide and all the rest.Too many members here cite bullshit inaccurate racial stats, read the shit at Amren and post bs from alt right websites including you.

I guess Stormfront got shutdown and now there is a Stormfront II?

Just INCELs trying to sound tough and superior. Laughably wrong on most counts. I don't think most of those idiots are dangerous. They are too scared to actually do anything.

I guess Stormfront got shutdown and now there is a Stormfront II?

Just INCELs trying to sound tough and superior. Laughably wrong on most counts. I don't think most of those idiots are dangerous. They are too scared to actually do anything.
Most of them are the type that write a tough game but when you get them alone one on one they shut their mouths and put their heads down.

Lived with a bunch of them in Oregon, and maybe one of the six that I lived with was truly dangerous and the rest were just wannabes that had no balls.

AZrailwhale stop lying. Too many members here are racists. Too many members reguritate replacement theory, white genocide and all the rest.Too many members here cite bullshit inaccurate racial stats, read the shit at Amren and post bs from alt right websites including you.
That you are to damn stupid to believe Government stats doesn't mean they are false. Provide ACTUAL evidence that most of this board posts on storm front.

Forum List

Back