Stormfront Is Full Of Lies

LOL you cant understand simple mathematics and you claim I have a problem? They teach this shit in high school. Are you admitting you did not go to High School?
I understand math better than you do. So just stop repeating the shit you racist try gaslighting with because it doesn't work.

Because in simple math the larger number means that particular thing was done more than it was by the smaller number.

I understand math better than you do. So just stop repeating the shit you racist try gaslighting with because it doesn't work.

Because in simple math the larger number means that particular thing was done more than it was by the smaller number.
So you are so fucking stupid you only know simply math? Again I repeat did you go to high school?

You and idiot Trump with your paranoia and lies.
LOL
E_lYCbdVIAQmFpZ

Stormfront are Christian White Nationalists who oppose Jews, Blacks, Muslims and Catholics .. and foreigners

A lot of their members are skin heads.

Sounds a lot like you of Hezbollah.

NO ONE hates JOOOOZZZZ the way you Muzzie Beasts do.

Remember, Terry Nichols went to terrorist camp taught by you Muslims in the Philippines to learn how to make the OKC bomb.

Nazis and Muzzies are besties.

Most of them are the type that write a tough game but when you get them alone one on one they shut their mouths and put their heads down.

Lived with a bunch of them in Oregon, and maybe one of the six that I lived with was truly dangerous and the rest were just wannabes that had no balls.

And what about you? Without a crowd of other ANTIFA Brown Shirts you would never stand against anyone. When the Proud Boys come to protect the elderly and innocent, you run like a scared little rabbit.

correr conejo correr

I understand math better than you do.

You know that 2+2=5 if your rulers in the Reich say so?

That isn't really "knowing math" Klanboi.

So just stop repeating the shit you racist try gaslighting with because it doesn't work.

ROFL

Virtually nothing you post is historically accurate. You racist fucks make shit up out of whole cloth and then pout when your intellectual superiors - which is nearly everyone - points out that you're lying.

You mean like the fact that dozens of times mores slaves were sold by black Africans in Africa than were ever held by white Americans? That kind of math, Klanboi?

How do you know that? It is probably a bunch of FBI agents pretending to be those people.

Like the KKK?

Makes sense.

Since the collapse in 1968, the KKK is nothing more than an expense sump for the FBI to party on the taxpayer dime. There are no actual people in the KKK, just FBI goons drinking and partying on the taxpayer dime, calling it an "investigation."

Forum List

Back