Stormfront Is Full Of Lies

AZrailwhale stop lying. Too many members here are racists. Too many members reguritate replacement theory, white genocide and all the rest.Too many members here cite bullshit inaccurate racial stats, read the shit at Amren and post bs from alt right websites including you.
That’s bullshit. There are a couple of racists here both black and white. Most of us just disagree with the constant line of bullshit you spew and since we call you on it you call us racists.

I am the one who understands the stats. I'm not trying to multiply shit by 5 while ignoring the huge societal changes that would occur if blacks had the same number of people as whites in order to make racist claims.

That's what you stormfront troopers do.
You dont understand either stats or raw numbers

And what about you? Without a crowd of other ANTIFA Brown Shirts you would never stand against anyone. When the Proud Boys come to protect the elderly and innocent, you run like a scared little rabbit.

correr conejo correr
What the fuck you yammering about?

Show where I ever supported BLM or ANTIFA and when you fail to do so shove your white powder nonsense up BLM ass!

Yep.. They are White Nationalists, Christians of a sort and racist.
They can’t be Christians, since Christ was a Jew, plus they are murderers, who want to exterminate the Jews. White Nationalist, OK they are that; but it is pretty senseless, and only makes sense to animals.

I have glanced at Mein Kampf and it’s pretty bad thinking.

Who gives a fuck about Stormfront?

Who gives a fuck about the flaccid little Nazis opposing them either?

Give both sides dull butter knives and have them fight to the death.
And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
Mark 3:25

You have over generalized, and Nazis do not oppose one another.

That’s bullshit. There are a couple of racists here both black and white. Most of us just disagree with the constant line of bullshit you spew and since we call you on it you call us racists.
Like you have never heard of stormfront before ? And you think ppl will believe that ? Joker.

Black racism is name calling. Name calling is the only negative thing black people (as a group) can do to whites and not be severly punished.

So when people trying talk about black racists what they mean is name calling.

I would love the Stormfront types and democrats to wipe each other out.
Yes, both of them seem like parasites that are killing their host. If the host ever dies there would be a general reckoning and a bloodbath.

And Stormfront would be caught up in it, and they would wish that they were never born.

And the Democrat Party would vanish overnight, and the members would be at the mercy of the merciless.

No wise man burns down his own house, because that is what is giving him shelter, and protection. But that is precisely what those two groups are trying to do.

Last edited:
Who gives a fuck about Stormfront?

Who gives a fuck about the flaccid little Nazis opposing them either?

Give both sides dull butter knives and have them fight to the death.
It doesn't make any more sense to me than that either. It's an openly "white nationalist" if not white supremacist forum, and the discussions are taking place in open view of cops eager to arrest newbies who post anything not in line with Democrat Party policies.

If so it is because stormfront is full of jews. Hell, I could be more "racist" here than there.
What do you expect? People posting as "Nazis" under their real names or with real IP addresses? International police organizations, Mossad, and Jewish Nazi hunters are already contacting local police in your area to arrange an arrest, with a judge lined up to impose a decades-long hate crime sentence in federal court.

So how long have you been a member?

Yes, but I still rather allow them to speak so they can show their true ignorance…

Like this moron!
There is no free speech on Stormfront. It is heavily moderated and only those posts that support the racist and antisemitic claims are approved.

Like you have never heard of stormfront before ? And you think ppl will believe that ? Joker.

Black racism is name calling. Name calling is the only negative thing black people (as a group) can do to whites and not be severly punished.

So when people trying talk about black racists what they mean is name calling.
Actually I hadn't heard of it until you and IM2 started talking about it. By the name I figured it was an American Nazi party publication.

Liar. Stormfront is full of antisemites.

You're the liar. Stormfront is run by somebody named Don Black. He spent a couple years in prison for his involvement in a coup plot in some negro populated country. That would involve a lot of willing interaction with blacks. There are only three kinds of people who would willingly have that much interaction with blacks. A jew, somebody in the pay of the jews or a negro lover. None of which should be running a pro-White forum. Also, you can't post anything there without it being approved by a moderator first. Vanguard news network forum is the same kind of forum. You can't say anything there without it being approved by a moderator first either. Why? Because the jews don't want White people having their say. The vast majority of any racist things on either of those forums is a front. Actually being said by jews to misinform and misdirect White patriots. And if you go to either without a good VPN, a way for jews to track you and put you on their list.

Forum List

Back