Stormfront Is Full Of Lies

You might not enjoy the consequences of your decision. I use terms with racists who make racist comments to me. You get what you give. Whites who have not made racist comments to me have not had such things said. So when you and the other racists stop making racist comments, you won't get them back. You are a racist.

“Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions.”

That describes YOU.

I have never used a racist term to you. Not ever. I call you an asshole because you are the definition of one.

You are also an internet tough guy so no cause for concern.

I have never used a racist term to you. Not ever. I call you an asshole because you are the definition of one.

You are also an internet tough guy so no cause for concern.
You have indeed consistently posted racist opinions. Racism is not just slurs and like I said, if you called me that in my face, you would not like the consequences of that decision. I am not a tough guy, but I won't be taking any shit from white racists online or in person. The definition of asshole is you. Your racism makes you believe that the stereotypes you post directed to blacks that call out racism are actually true. You do this all the time:

“Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions.”

Whites stole what they have in South Africa. Recognize that.
Thats a lie

the Boers followed by the English showed up and made a prosperous country where blacks were content to be goat herders

yes blacks were denied basic civil rights by apartheid

those laws are gone but native blacks are still living in the past by carrying a grudge and blaming whites for their own failure

the images of black looting that I posted are inexcusable

many of the merchants who were burned out were black and Indian not white

Last edited:
Thats a lie

the Boets followed by the English showed up and made a prosperous country where blacks were content to be goat herders

those laws are gone but native blacks are still living in the past by carrying a grudge and blaming whites for their own failure

Again everything you say here is false. The country was prosperous before whites got there and the country did not become more prosperous because of whites. Blacks are right to be angry.

Not one white nation would tolerate something like that being done to them so fuck you lecture about blacks living in the past. Blacks who are from 30 on up lived during apartheid. You racists love to make up stories to justify your shit, but whites stole that land, ruled blacks with a police state and if Africans are today whipping white ass, so be it.

Again everything you say here is false. The country was prosperous before whites got there and the country did not become more prosperous because of whites. Blacks are right to be angry.
Herding goats may qualify as prosperity for you but not for me or for the whites who settled South Africa

You have indeed consistently posted racist opinions. Racism is not just slurs and like I said, if you called me that in my face, you would not like the consequences of that decision. I am not a tough guy, but I won't be taking any shit from white racists online or in person. The definition of asshole is you. Your racism makes you believe that the stereotypes you post directed to blacks that call out racism are actually true. You do this all the time:

No, I haven't you moron. Post a link to a post I made that you think is racist.

Thats a lie

the Boers followed by the English showed up and made a prosperous country where blacks were content to be goat herders

South Africa was EMPTY. There was no one there when they settled. The Boers settled land that no one was living on.

South Africa was EMPTY. There was no one there when they settled. The Boers settled land that no one was living on.
That's another lie. South Africa was not empty when whites got there.

You do exactly what is described by Laissez Faire racism.

Bullshit. Link to a post THAT I HAVE MADE, that is racist. Your cut and paste nonsense doesn't cut it.

You might not enjoy the consequences of your decision. I use terms with racists who make racist comments to me. You get what you give. Whites who have not made racist comments to me have not had such things said. So when you and the other racists stop making racist comments, you won't get them back. You are a racist.

That describes YOU.
How do you refer to the patronizing and paternalistic attitude of a certain political party that the black man can't succeed without the white man's help?

That's another lie. South Africa was not empty when whites got there.
It was a wilderness

the zulu’s were expanding south and might have conquered all of the territory eventually, but they were prevented first by the Boers and later by the brits

True. But I think, even from what I see on this board, the crimes of black folks are more often pointed out and commented on in order to "prove" the deeply ingrained myth that blacks are violent criminals and nothing more. The videos are often accompanied by rants about the problems black people seem to have and admonitions to "be afraid!."

I think perhaps showing some other horrible crimes can be a reminder that we are all human and one group is just as capable of atrocities as another.
Of course not all blacks are violent criminals. I think it gets pointed out because particular black posters love to blame whites today for atrocities they are not responsible for. These posters constantly post nothing but anti white threads about how badly whites were IN THE PAST and insist moth8ng has changed. Not only have times changed, but whites today do not behave as SOME in the past did.

Forum List

Back