Bidenomics Pushes Stock Market to ALL TIME high 38k - post pics of your piles of money!

My pile of stock money has lost 16% of it's dollar value since 2020......Yay

Perhaps you should quit whining and get a job and make your pile of money bigger to offset such things....just a thought

White racism exists. You are an example.
Sure, as does Asian racism, Hispanic racism, Black racism, etc. Some racism exists everywhere, but it isn’t exclusive to whites and it isn’t the albatross the left makes it out to be.

Another feather in Biden’s cap as he navigates the economy to new highs. God bless your 401k.. or should I say Biden blessed your 401k? If you have money in the market go ahead and post a pic of what you are going to spend your new found wealth on… or just a nice pic of the pile of money until you know.

Live: Dow rises more than 100 points to close above 38,000 for the first time ever

Stocks rose Monday as investors built on the previous session’s historic move to record highs.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 138.01 points, or 0.36%, to finish at 38,001.81. Monday’s gains pushed the blue-chip average to a new record and above the 38,000 level for the first time. The S&P 500 added 0.22% to 4,850.43, also reaching a fresh all-time high. The Nasdaq Compositeadvanced 0.32% to 15,360.29.

View attachment 891854
LOL. Funny how you are now rooting for the one percenters.

We heard all this after Reagan's trickle down 'math'

Which portrayed us a wealthy nation, but all the wealth migrated to the top

Purposely not acknowledging disparity IS voodoo economics

~S~

Houses are up for sale. If there is no money then why are they selling at such high prices? Answer: cuz people have money to buy them.
People with CASH have the money to buy them! The average American first time home buyer needs to take out a mortgage and the current interest rates have priced them out of the market. Here in Florida wealthy investors are buying houses then renting them out to people who can't afford to buy but need to live somewhere. Rental prices are through the roof. You on the left pretend to be for the "little guy" but your policies always end up screwing them!

You on the left pretend to be for the "little guy" but your policies always end up screwing them!
1706017186279.png

~S~

Perhaps you should quit whining and get a job and make your pile of money bigger to offset such things....just a thought
People are getting jobs, Gator! Second and third jobs just to pay their bills. Here's a thought...how about we put some people in office who actually CARE about the average person? Joe Biden could care less if some poor bastard is forced to work sixty hours a week just to offset the inflation that he created. His family has taken in millions from his influence peddling schemes. They're fine. The Middle Class? They're screwed.

Potatohead's inflation at 40 year high. Post pictures of your grocery bill.

The Dow was 26,925 on election Day 2020 when Trump lost. Now it is at 38,000. I suppose 4 years of stock market growth, record low unemployment, strong GDP growth, bringing inflation under control without causing a recession and months of wage growth exceeding cost of living increases... Was all because we knew that Trump would be the victor in the 2024 election and return to power.😂

People are getting jobs, Gator! Second and third jobs just to pay their bills.

That is what they tell you, yet the percent doing so now is no higher than it was in 2019. What was the excuse then?

how about we put some people in office who actually CARE about the average person? Joe Biden could care less if some poor bastard is forced to work sixty hours a week just to offset the inflation that he created. His family has taken in millions from his influence peddling schemes. They're fine. The Middle Class? They're screwed.

Here is a better idea, how about people quit tying their success to the resident of the White House and instead tie to their own efforts. I did better under Bush II than Clinton, I did better under Obama than Bush II, I did better under Trump than Obama, I am doing better under Biden than Trump....none of it is due to who was sitting in the Oval Office.

Another feather in Biden’s cap as he navigates the economy to new highs. God bless your 401k.. or should I say Biden blessed your 401k? If you have money in the market go ahead and post a pic of what you are going to spend your new found wealth on… or just a nice pic of the pile of money until you know.

Live: Dow rises more than 100 points to close above 38,000 for the first time ever

Stocks rose Monday as investors built on the previous session’s historic move to record highs.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 138.01 points, or 0.36%, to finish at 38,001.81. Monday’s gains pushed the blue-chip average to a new record and above the 38,000 level for the first time. The S&P 500 added 0.22% to 4,850.43, also reaching a fresh all-time high. The Nasdaq Compositeadvanced 0.32% to 15,360.29.

View attachment 891854
wall st is reacting to the big changes coming simpleton

you don't have 2 nickels to rub so why do you care?

Forum List

Back