Bidenomics Pushes Stock Market to ALL TIME high 38k - post pics of your piles of money!

Base cost of 2020 F-150 was $28,495

Base cost of 2024 F-150 is $38,565

The average sales price of a new home in 2020 was 391,900 U.S. dollars and in 2022, it reached 540,000.

And now, it's much. much. MUCH more.

People who celebrate the Markets going up are imbeciles of the highest order

Look, I cannot give you specific stocks or else I would be no different than what some very famous people went to jail over.

It's just math and basic awareness of the most common behaviors of people.

But I would look in the tech sector if I was You. Those valuations are over the top at the minute. Those not dealing with AI and some that are.

But luxury items like expensive vacations, boats/yachts, timeshares, and luxury pet items don't do well during recessions.

And if the forecasts are to be believed....if Trump takes back the Whitehouse then Government spending is going to drastically get cut. Meaning things like roads and bridges and other projects are going to get put on hold.

Movement is all I care...up or down. Movement pays well.

I am not asking for specific stocks, I am asking for when this massive fall of the market will come.

One month?

3 months?

22 years?

I am not asking for specific stocks, I am asking for when this massive fall of the market will come.

One month?

3 months?

22 years?
Well, AS USUAL, the timeliness of the fall is going to be based on the massive migration of money. Just about EVERY nation in the free world uses our markets to park money....and with the hyperinflation and fall of other markets ours still looks attractive (Hong Kong's has fallen so hard India's actually has more capitalization than theirs....making them #3 instead of Hong Kong)

So we keep an eye on Europe and Asian markets. (Among other things like the Fed lowering rates)

So...there's a chance in March, another in May, and August. All depending upon what spooks the market. And with confidence so low...it could be anything from profit taking to seeing a rainbow on the way into the office.

Well, AS USUAL, the timeliness of the fall is going to be based on the massive migration of money. Just about EVERY nation in the free world uses our markets to park money....and with the hyperinflation and fall of other markets ours still looks attractive (Hong Kong's has fallen so hard India's actually has more capitalization than theirs....making them #3 instead of Hong Kong)

So we keep an eye on Europe and Asian markets. (Among other things like the Fed lowering rates)

So...there's a chance in March, another in May, and August. All depending upon what spooks the market. And with confidence so low...it could be anything from profit taking to seeing a rainbow on the way into the office.

So, you have no fucking idea but whenever it happens, you will take credit for predicating it

You are like the weatherman who predicts snow but never says when and then when we get it he goes "See, I told you it would snow"

So, you have no fucking idea but whenever it happens, you will take credit for predicating it

You are like the weatherman who predicts snow but never says when and then when we get it he goes "See, I told you it would snow"
I personally tend to lean towards the first Fed rate cut this spring starting the fall that won't stop until we are in a recession. But I'm not putting money on it. My money is out further than that.

Adjusted for inflation, the market is barely above where we started three years ago...

View attachment 891876

Compare to Trump...

View attachment 891879

[Source link]

As you can see, Biden manage to destroy the record growth in real gains.

Regards,
Jim

Thinking a bit about the implications of this above....

Say you had one million dollars in the market three years ago, and your holdings increased in value 20%.

You gain $200k, but inflation also increased 20%, so your net gain is zero...

Even though you have made no money, the Fed looks at it as a 20% taxable gain (when you withdraw the money - added that clarification for folks who need it like Lesh). So, you end up losing real money, and the Fed gets to confiscate some of your wealth, calling it income.

Only the fed wins, and you end up poorer.

Last edited:
This current stock market rise is exactly what has been predicted....so is the fall off that's soon to follow in a few months. And it's going to hurt...ALOT.
You morons have been saying that for three years.

And you said it all through the eight years of the Obama Administration

Thinking a bit about the implications of this above....

Say you had one million dollars in the market three years ago, and your holdings increased in value 20%.

You gain $200k, but inflation also increased 20%, so your net gain is zero...

Even though you have made no money, the Fed looks at it as a 20% taxable gain. So, you end up losing real money, and the Fed gets to confiscate some of your wealth, calling it income.

Only the fed wins, and you end up poorer.
You don’t get taxed on “holdings “

You don’t get taxed on “holdings “
Silly you, please follow along.

When you withdraw the money, even though you have made nothing in real dollars, there are huge tax consequences.

I just explained how inflation transfers your wealth to the Fed, and the difference between the Trump and Biden Admin stock market gains and inflation rates is dramatic.

Last edited:
Silly you, please follow along.

When you withdraw the money, even though you have made nothing in real dollars, there are huge tax consequences.

I just explained how inflation transfers your wealth to the Fed, and the difference between the Trump and Biden Admin stock market gains and inflation rates is dramatic.
There are so many assumptions there that it’s ridiculous.

By the way your numbers are way off.

Cumulative inflation over the last three years is about 18% and the Dow has increased by 30% in that span.

Are you dishonest or just really bad at this?

Last edited:
Gotta love liberals jumping up and down and celebrating the stock market highs when their guy is in the White House. Notice how they lose the chatter about how the poor and working class are getting screwed. They only say that when a Republican is in the White House and the stock market is up.

You morons have been saying that for three years.

And you said it all through the eight years of the Obama Administration
Ummmm
We did have an Obama caused recession and inflation.

And people are saying that fiscal policy has done the exact same things as last time. Things are breaking out exactly the same as last time too....a big runup and then the fall.

The only stocks holding up the Market are the BIG 7. Everything else has already tanked with more to go.

Forum List

Back