Trump Claims Credit For Record Stock Market Using Bogus Reasoning

Apparently not. Ask those people if they’re doing ok and they’ll say they are.

It’s “someone else” that is struggling.

I’m doing well. How you doing potato?

Can’t make the rent?

That's why 65% of the population disapproves of Biden's handling of the economy. Because someone else.....

That's why 65% of the population disapproves of Biden's handling of the economy. Because someone else.....
Yup.

They’re fed a steady stream of doom and gloom by right wing news outlets and that’s the result

You didn’t answer

How you doing? Making the rent?

Yup.

They’re fed a steady stream of doom and gloom by right wing news outlets and that’s the result

You didn’t answer

How you doing? Making the rent?
The reasons for their belief do not change what they believe nor how they will vote based on that belief.

You are correct Im not responding to your childish ad hominem attacks. It feels alot like projection anyway.

The reasons for their belief do not change what they believe nor how they will vote based on that belief.

You are correct Im not responding to your childish ad hominem attacks. It feels alot like projection anyway.
So you base this all on polling and admit that folks opinion has been manipulated by right wing news.

People have a way of seeing through bullshit when it becomes obvious

Not Trump cultists...but normal people

View attachment 894914

The former president claimed his polls against Biden are "so good that investors are projecting that I will win, and that will drive the market up."

Former President Donald Trump is attempting to take credit for a healthy stock market despite having been out of office for a full three years now.
And you’ll never believe this, but his logic borders on the ridiculous.

On Friday, U.S. stocks hit a record high for five straight days and cinched a 12th winning week out of the past 13 ― good news for the economy, and presumably for President Joe Biden.

But Trump didn’t see it that way, insisting via his Truth Social platform that he’s the real architect of the recovery, because of reasons.

“This is the Trump stock market because my polls against Biden are so good that investors are projecting that I will win, and that will drive the market up,” Trump wrote in a post on Monday. “Everything else is terrible (watch the Middle East!), and record setting inflation has already taken its toll. Make America Great Again!!!” (Actually, he wrote this in all caps, but you knew that.)

More at the link below...

Trump Claims Credit For Record Stock Market Using Bogus Reasoning

I credit President Biden for the booming stock market! What do you think?
You dont get credit for stock market increases when the price of goods is 17% higher than 3 years ago.

Trump deserved the credit because, the economy was booming AND prices were low.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

So you don't deserve credit for stock market increases if inflation is cumulatively 17% over three years (which works out to slightly over 4% a year) unless your name is Trump?

Do you read what you post Moron

So you base this all on polling and admit that folks opinion has been manipulated by right wing news.
I just don't care. Why they think the economy doesn't work for them is immaterial to the fact that they do. That said the fact that wages havent caught up to inflation, and that the admin and people like you basically keep yelling at these people that they are just too stupid or too much of a loser to understand that the economy is good regardless of what they are experiencing doesnt help.
People have a way of seeing through bullshit when it becomes obvious.

You cant.
Not Trump cultists...but normal people

You're no different than the Trumpers.

I know what it is. You seem to think it's an ever increasing number.

You need to google it junior...or have someone explain it to you

LOL. you clearly dont. I posted the graph of the GDP over time since 1960. Was it too hard to understand?

Trump deserved the credit because, the economy was booming AND prices were low.
He deserves nothing. Compared to the economy he was given in 2017, the economy he handed of to Biden was in the dumps.

Trump at least has an argument. Dems please post specific Biden policies and legislation justifying the credit you give him for the stock market...OH SNAP!

Poor Joe, he's a loser.

Unless there is a recession it is. LOL.

View attachment 895291

Tell me again who doesnt understand what GDP is...
WOW are you fucking stupid.

GDP is that GREEN bar at the bottom

And oh by the way

Wages are outpacing inflation

Were you trying to claim you're not a Trumper?

You sound like one

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

So you don't deserve credit for stock market increases if inflation is cumulatively 17% over three years (which works out to slightly over 4% a year) unless your name is Trump?

Do you read what you post Moron
NO ONE CARES when they are paying higher prices, and its only 17% now. Prices raised 50% earlier on. No one is EVER going to get that money back. Millions of Americans got fucked over by Bidens policies.

Forum List

Back