Trump Claims Credit For Record Stock Market Using Bogus Reasoning

You we were doing well right up until you fell off the cliff. Wages are NOW ahead of inflation.

Savings from the money doled out by both Trump and Biden covered the bulk of that early high inflation .

Things are doing well and getting better and it KILLS you Trumpers.
You really are this dumb arent you.

You’re a hell of a debater
You cant debate with someone who's either too dumb or unwilling to understand, but here I'll try.

If every month the cost of living goes up 1 dollar more than your wages for 1 year and then in month 13 that trend reverses and wages start to increase 1 dollar more than the cost of living increases every month, how long until those 2 things are even again? You understand its not in month 13 right? Or month 14. Get it now? Probably not.

You cant debate with someone who's either too dumb or unwilling to understand, but here I'll try.

If every month the cost of living goes up 1 dollar more than your wages for 1 year and then in month 13 that trend reverses and wages start to increase 1 dollar more than the cost of living increases every month, how long until those 2 things are even again? You understand its not in month 13 right? Or month 14. Get it now? Probably not.
Make up all the numbers you want.

That big inflation was

A. Caused by Covid

B. Enacted by both Biden and Trump

C. In the rear view mirror

Things are decent and getting better all the time. Even you acknowledge that

Make up all the numbers you want.

That big inflation was

A. Caused by Covid

B. Enacted by both Biden and Trump

C. In the rear view mirror

Things are decent and getting better all the time. Even you acknowledge that

What caused the inflation is irrelevant to how the math works in relation to inflation and wages but I see that you once again want to change the subject once you've been proven to be a fool who doesnt know what they are talking about.

Things are decent for people who have money, who arent worried that groceries or rent is 10-15% higher. But for the people who's paycheck hasnt caught up to that increase yet and wont have caught up until the end of this year (hopefully sooner) it's not. And guess what sparky since the President gets credit for the economy when it's going well he gets the blame when it's not even if that's only people's perception based on their circumstance.

What caused the inflation is irrelevant to how the math works in relation to inflation and wages but I see that you once again want to change the subject once you've been proven to be a fool who doesnt know what they are talking about.

Things are decent for people who have money, who arent worried that groceries or rent is 10-15% higher. But for the people who's paycheck hasnt caught up to that increase yet and wont have caught up until the end of this year (hopefully sooner) it's not. And guess what sparky since the President gets credit for the economy when it's going well he gets the blame when it's not even if that's only people's perception based on their circumstance.
“What caused inflation doesn’t matter”

But you’re trying desperately to hang that result around Biden’s neck

You’re bullshit is completely transparent

Are you hurting? I doubt it. Most people aren’t.

Know why? Because jobs are plaentifjl and wages are up.

Not to mention the money we all got that CAUSED that inflation.

Now if you pissed that money away that’s on you.

For me it got me through those higher prices well… as it was supposed to

“What caused inflation doesn’t matter”

But you’re trying desperately to hang that result around Biden’s nec
When? Which post? The reality is the inflation happened when Biden was President so guess who gets the blame? Was Hoover the reason the reason to Great Depression happened?
You’re bullshit is completely transparent

Are you hurting? I doubt it. Most people aren’t.
Again 65% of people disapprove of Bidens job on the economy. Those are just facts. That might change before the election or people might not care I guess but currently the electorate is t happy with Biden on the economy or many other issues for that matter.
Know why? Because jobs are plaentifjl and wages are up.

Not to mention the money we all got that CAUSED that inflation.

Now if you pissed that money away that’s on you.

For me it got me through those higher prices well… as it was supposed

How could the money that caused the inflation get you through the inflation?

When? Which post? The reality is the inflation happened when Biden was President so guess who gets the blame? Was Hoover the reason the reason to Great Depression happened?

Again 65% of people disapprove of Bidens job on the economy. Those are just facts. That might change before the election or people might not care I guess but currently the electorate is t happy with Biden on the economy or many other issues for that matter.

Trying desperately to hang inflation around Biden’s neck when you admit both Biden and Trump were responsible for it.

Lame and transparent

Fail

How stupid are you?

I got several thousand dollars extra (and that disbursement WAS the money both Trump and Biden pumped into the economy)

Not being a moron, I didn't piss that money away so it easily covered the extra cost of eggs and gas.

What...you gambled it away?

Forum List

Back