Stillwater.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
Matt Damon wants you to know that he is better than you. Of course because he lives in a liberal bubble, his attempt at piety comes off a bit elitist and disconnected. The woke Hollywood douche revealed that he just recently stoped calling people “f*ags.” He thinks were should honor him for his bravery decades after everyone else stopped using homophobic slurs.

Film Actor’s Guild member Matt Damon is starring in a new movie nobody wants to see and he put himself through hell to get ready for the role, as Variety reports:

• Banned
^ Matt Damon went deep into red state identity politics to build his character in Tom McCarthy’s Cannes premiere “Stillwater.”

To portray Oklahoma oil rig worker Bill Baker — a father who sacrifices everything to help free his daughter from a French prison, after she is convicted of murdering her roommate while studying abroad —— Damon spent an “absolutely critical” time doing research in the state, he said at a Friday press conference for the film.

One of the biggest laughs at the movie’s Thursday night premiere came when Damon’s character is asked by a French woman if he voted for Donald Trump. He did not, he responds, but only because a prior felony kept him from voting at all.

On Friday, Damon said Baker absolutely would’ve supported Trump.

• Banned
Damon’s wonderment at how normal people behave is like Jane Goodall observing the chimpanzees: “These people ate barbecued ribs with their fingers and drank domestic beer out of a can. Truly fascinating.” :piss2:

Why do I doubt that a bunch of Oklahoma Trump supporters invited a couple of Hollywood assholes to observe them in their natural habitat? If I had to guess, I’d say Damon in his director crashed a county fair in disguise to see how the neanderthals live.

In promoting the film, Damon revealed in an interview that he has evolved: :up:

Damon’s wonderment at how normal people behave is like Jane Goodall observing the chimpanzees: “These people ate barbecued ribs with their fingers and drank domestic beer out of a can. Truly fascinating.” :piss2:

Why do I doubt that a bunch of Oklahoma Trump supporters invited a couple of Hollywood assholes to observe them in their natural habitat? If I had to guess, I’d say Damon in his director crashed a county fair in disguise to see how the neanderthals live.

In promoting the film, Damon revealed in an interview that he has evolved: :up:
Sounds like Damon is working, wanting to make a buck. Sounds like you are really bored and searching for significance.

Like everyone else on USMB?

Sorry, but I’m not into make believe psychology.
Don't be sorry. I've met some sorry people in my time, but I usually avoid them if possible. I don't blame you about "make believe psychology". You should probably talk to professionals.

• Banned
Don't be sorry. I've met some sorry people in my time, but I usually avoid them if possible. I don't blame you about "make believe psychology". You should probably talk to professionals.

You think? That’s what they all say. A stock phrase.

If you’re looking for a brawl, there are plenty of places downstairs for such activities.

I’m sure I could find one, which would accommodate your needs. :meow:

• Banned
Matt Damon is such a fag.

Actually, l like him, and I like watching him. I thought The Martian was a bit “pass the sick bag darling”. But Hereafter was a lovely film, sensitively directed by Clint Eastwood, with a perceptive eye on England. The depiction of the twin boys and the love for their mother was heartbreaking.

Damon interacts very well with European actresses.

Matt Damon wants you to know that he is better than you. Of course because he lives in a liberal bubble, his attempt at piety comes off a bit elitist and disconnected. The woke Hollywood douche revealed that he just recently stoped calling people “f*ags.” He thinks were should honor him for his bravery decades after everyone else stopped using homophobic slurs.

Film Actor’s Guild member Matt Damon is starring in a new movie nobody wants to see and he put himself through hell to get ready for the role, as Variety reports:

Thanks for the review. I'll skip it.

I did enjoy The Martian and The Adjustment Bureau.

Hard to divorce the actor from his politics these days.

That's all find and good but is movie any good. I don't give a shit what actor's politics are.

Forum List

Back