Stevie Wonder moves to Africa......for good

It seems Stevie hates America, says it has no community and is hopelessly systemically racist.

But it's strange how he also seems to feel that Africans are being treated almost worse than blacks in the US, so he is moving there to protect them?

The talking points are just swirling in my head here and making me dizzy. Stevie says that no progress has been made for blacks since the Civil Rights movement? Does this include democrat domination of government since that time? Is he dissing Obama and Joe Biden and giving up even when democrats are in full control of everything once again?

And if America is so much worse, why does he feel compelled to go to Africa to protect the poor folk but not in the US?

If Mr. Wonder wants to move to Africa, that his own affair and I wish him well.

But to trash America on the way out, shows a total lack of class.

IMHO, there is a lot to be said for the tremendous continent of Africa. The cuisine like leg of lion, giraffe a la king and creamed chipped tiger balls on toast are things you can't get here in America.

Focusing on the positives of where you are going is the classy way of acting.

If Stevie hates America so much, I hope he lived up too his statements and gave up his racist American citizenship.

Long ago I saw the leader of one of these African shitholes on TV. He said they'd take any and all American blacks that want yo go ' home.' So maybe there's still some hope...

Poor negro was so oppressed his entire life. Happy he's finally going to be free.

Forum List

Back