Stevie Wonder moves to Africa......for good

Talk is cheap. I doubt if Mr. Wonder will go through with it and trade the freedom of the United states for tribal unrest in Africa. If he does move my guess is that the very wealthy Mr. wonder will live as a virtual prisoner inside a walled compound with guards armed with automatic weapons.

Well, he has to be worth an awful lot of money. His family would be treated like royalty. They would never have to know anything about class division either.
Yeah that is what everybody here is overlooking that he will get special treatment there that we would not and will be treated like a king there unlike everybody else,celebrity’s get those kinds of perks that we don’t.

Stevie Wonder has not had a hit song in 40 years
Actually his last R&B top ten was released 30 years ago named "These Three Words".

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. His part of this song is my most favorite part of the song period. Them lyrics couldn't be anymore beautiful. "Well you came and opened me and now there's so much more I see and so by the way, I thank you!" I love to hear his harmonica playing there too. :) :) :)

Threads full of comments like these are why this site is Stormfront Jr.

Why exactly? Stevie wonder is a victim of the leftist propaganda. Because of you guys constantly whining about how racist the least racist country in the world is this poor sap is moving to Africa.

If only all the other Negroes would do the same. And take the Illegals and Moon Bats with them.
Definitely all who cry racism and demand special rights from the Taxpayer. Maybe he'll start an exodus

Africa is a great place for our Welfare Negroes, Illegals and Moon Bats.

Such vibrant culture. They will be in hog heaven.

Neither Stevie Wonder or Oprah would be rich and famous if they grew up in Africa.
America has produced the wealthiest and most famous Black people in the world.
The poorest black people in America are rich by African third world country standards.
You got that right. Many are starving, here you’re poor if you have an iPhone 6.

Meh - who cares? He's earned a nice retirement.
Will you also criticize every wealthy, white conservative who's ever moved to a place like Florida or Costa Rica for tax avoidance and warm, beautiful beaches?
Florida is in the US--DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neither Stevie Wonder or Oprah would be rich and famous if they grew up in Africa.
This would be in spite of America and trash like yourself.

White Americans have been happy to support the careers of black entertainers for a long time.

It is one thing to have an opinion, tommy. BUt to just be an asshole, is another

This would be in spite of America and trash like yourself.

Do they just turn off Wales for the night at 10:00 pm? Is there absolutely nothing going on in that sheep dump at all? You seem really, really bored.

STEVIE, oh, STEVIE! aptly named! he is indeed a "wonder"!

(i'm just trying to prove i'm not racist!)

It seems Stevie hates America, says it has no community and is hopelessly systemically racist.

But it's strange how he also seems to feel that Africans are being treated almost worse than blacks in the US, so he is moving there to protect them?

The talking points are just swirling in my head here and making me dizzy. Stevie says that no progress has been made for blacks since the Civil Rights movement? Does this include democrat domination of government since that time? Is he dissing Obama and Joe Biden and giving up even when democrats are in full control of everything once again?

And if America is so much worse, why does he feel compelled to go to Africa to protect the poor folk but not in the US?
Don't let the door hit him on the way out, says I.

African Africans are much more polite and speak better English than African Americans.
Sounds racist, but yea, most truth does these days.

Why do you think that is?
African Africans are basically African Americans without welfare, drugs and chip on shoulder.
Does that include Zimbabwe or are yall still claiming they are conducting genocide against all whites this week??

African Africans are much more polite and speak better English than African Americans.

African Africans are basically African Americans without welfare, drugs and chip on shoulder.
Does that include Zimbabwe or are yall still claiming they are conducting genocide against all whites this week??
There are very few whites left in Zimbabwe. Apart from charity workers and farming experts advising the stupid Government.

There are very few whites left in Zimbabwe. Apart from charity workers and farming experts advising the stupid Government.
But we can at least admit that the darkies there are better than American darkies right?

In fact, most darkies anywhere are better than American darkies....

Because of all that American exceptionalism stuff...

By the way, Stevie Wonder isn't talented....never has been.....neither was Motown in general....and all he ever sung about was hate and violence anyway...

Now the Osmonds.......now that was talent!! and plus they could see

Forum List

Back