Cohen did NOT Commit the Crimes he Was Prosecyted For - According to . . .

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
. . . Himself!

Former professional liar Michael Cohen, now known as “Honest Mikey” to followers of the mainstream media, described how a corrupt prosecutor and judge forced him to plead out to crimes he never committed.

Trump attorney Todd Blanche confirmed that Michael Cohen has called the federal judge who sentenced him in the federal case "corrupt" and "was in on it."

Cohen said "I do" when asked if he still currently believes that Judge William Pauley was in on his prosecution.

Is that true, Democrats? Judges collude with prosecutors to convict innocent men? Why am I asking? Honest Mikey said so AND he was UNDER OATH, so of course it’s true!

You felt — and I believe you still feel — that you did not engage in tax fraud, but you had to plead guilty to protect your wife and family?" Blanche asks.
"Correct," Cohen says.
Blanche asks, "In your book you said the charges were 100% inaccurate?"
"I was referring to the same thing," Cohen said.

why, he’s been innocent the WHOLE time!

Seriously, TDS folk . . . Do you have a clue how bad that looks for Cohen and the prosecution?

. . . Himself!

Former professional liar Michael Cohen, now known as “Honest Mikey” to followers of the mainstream media, described how a corrupt prosecutor and judge forced him to plead out to crimes he never committed.

Trump attorney Todd Blanche confirmed that Michael Cohen has called the federal judge who sentenced him in the federal case "corrupt" and "was in on it."

Cohen said "I do" when asked if he still currently believes that Judge William Pauley was in on his prosecution.

Is that true, Democrats? Judges collude with prosecutors to convict innocent men? Why am I asking? Honest Mikey said so AND he was UNDER OATH, so of course it’s true!

You felt — and I believe you still feel — that you did not engage in tax fraud, but you had to plead guilty to protect your wife and family?" Blanche asks.
"Correct," Cohen says.

Seriously, TDS folk . . . Do you have a clue how bad that looks for Cohen and the prosecution?
Michael Cohen.jpg

. . . Himself!

"Correct," Cohen says.

Well, Trump hires the “best people”. Are you saying he hired a liar?

Poor Donald...always a victim.

Corruption throughout and especially with the two shysters who are attempting to be the king. (president)

The chickens are coming home and they could be in the form of nuclear warheads?

Forum List

Back