Steelers Big Ben is eating them up!!

still another fart from the troll.
and a third one from him as well after my last post..well enough of that,i need to stop feeding the troll. i've fed him enough for the day.

Yep, off ignore, I really don't think I ever was but, you know, the nutter is what he is.

Lucky U.

Expect the PM's to start rolling in any minute.. :lol:

Very rarely do I PM anyone, I definitely wouldn't PM or accept PM from him. Really funny though he said I farted three times because I answered after him, however I posted right after his post four times, yet failed to include the fourth because it was related to the thread, and they only way he would know is if I was not on ignore.

He is real simpleton and an fair weather idiot.

The problems of two members of USMB don't amount to a hill of beans.. You two should get a room and a DVD of Casablanca and rekindle you relationship...

okay soon as you and mad nutcase get a room together to talk about your fantasys you have that the rams will stay in saint louis and not come back to LA,that the NFL will fail to get the rams back there because LA has a 'HISTORY" of screwing it up getting an NFL team there.

that was comedy gold from you your logic the rams would not come back cause of LA's HISTORY.:lmao: according to your logic,YOUR logic,the seahawks never had a chance of winning the superbowl last year cause seattle had a long HISTORY of never winning a championship.:lmao: touche!!!!!! so I'll consider that soon as you and mad nutcase get a room together and talk about that little warped logic you two have.:lmao:

How many 'roids was Ben "the rapist" Roidburger on when he threw "eleventy-seven" touchdowns in two games?

Haha! The National Scripted League is now also the National Steroid League! Just like Major League Baseball!

Now when you bow up against someone who dares to wear a different sports jersey than you, you can tell them "Mah team takes MORE steroids than yer team! Yee Haw!"

How many 'roids was Ben "the rapist" Roidburger on when he threw "eleventy-seven" touchdowns in two games?

Haha! The National Scripted League is now also the National Steroid League! Just like Major League Baseball!

Now when you bow up against someone who dares to wear a different sports jersey than you, you can tell them "Mah team takes MORE steroids than yer team! Yee Haw!"

Why enter the football matrix just to diss it? Maybe you should just stay out and stick to the political matrix.

Why enter the football matrix just to diss it? Maybe you should just stay out and stick to the political matrix.
:clap::clap::clap:

The FBI investigating Steroid use in the NFL is politics.

I ask again, how many of Ben's "amazing" touchdowns were Roid Aided?
Many people gamble their life savings on these "games" and maybe they got ripped off?

Tom Brady is suspect as well. Always a game time decision, always starts.

Now I wouldn't be surprised about the cheating because I know the NFL is fake. But for you guys with all the emotional investment and gambling debts, it's gonna be tough.

Many people gamble their life savings on these "games" and maybe they got ripped off?

Now I wouldn't be surprised about the cheating because I know the NFL is fake. But for you guys with all the emotional investment and gambling debts, it's gonna be tough.

A failed rationalization. If you wanna protect people, then go join the FBI; otherwise STFU!

A failed rationalization. If you wanna protect people, then go join the FBI; otherwise STFU!
uh there is a thing now called testing.thats why players get busted all the time in all sports.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back