Russell Wilson

Wouldn’t have made the POs? That was in the playoffs.
I meant SB but you knew that.
When Love throws an interception
across his body into double coverage in the playoffs with the game on the line, you say it’s luck that he did that.
I said it was a mistake that he wouldnt make again.
If Purdy had thrown that exact same pass, you’d say it’s because he’s not very good and can’t lead his team to victory.
Purdy can’t make that throw. Even if it isn’t a good idea he doesn’t have the ability to do it.
You already got caught moving the goal posts. Try being consistent.
I’ve never moved the GP. I have said and continue to say Purdy is a good QB whose success is predicted on Shanahans system and the ridiculous amount of talent he currently has around him.

Brady isn’t small and he was the exception not the rule.

After the Patriots first two Super Bowls, most experts thought they won in spite of Brady.
But Brady executed the system he was given to perfection

Our two greatest QBs are Brady and Montana
Neither was a great physical specimen

Last edited:
After the Patriots first two Super Bowls, most experts thought they won in spite of Brady.
But Brady executed the system he was given to perfection

Our two greatest QBs are Brady and Montana
Neither was a great physical specimen
Mahomes is already ahead of Montana and closing fast on Brady.

I said it was a mistake that he wouldnt make again.

Purdy can’t make that throw. Even if it isn’t a good idea he doesn’t have the ability to do it.
Right. Like you wouldn’t be criticizing Purdy for that exact fucking throw.

Love makes that throw and it’s a mistake he never makes again. Purdy makes that throw and it’s because he’s an average quarterback.

Stop it. It’s obvious that you’re full of shit.

Mahomes is already ahead of Montana and closing fast on Brady.
He still needs five more SBs and tens of thousands of yards to pass Brady

He may be a hot young QB now, but will his style of play make him a hot old QB?
Brady was still a top NFL QB from ages 40-45
Can Mahomes last that long?

You also said he’s average. Which is it? Make up your mind.
Good is average dum dum. There are very few bad QBs starting in the NFL.

Mahomes
Jackson
Burrow
Allen
Herbert
Prescott
Stroud
Lawrence
Love
Watson
Hurts
Goff
Stafford
Murray
Rodgers

Would all be an upgrade to Purdy and if salary wasn’t an issue Shanahan would take all of them in a trade for Purdy.

And so would you.

Right. Like you wouldn’t be criticizing Purdy for that exact fucking throw.
There’s no fear of that because he doesn’t have the arm to make it.
Love makes that throw and it’s a mistake he never makes again. Purdy makes that throw and it’s because he’s an average quarterback.
Purdy doesn’t attempt throws like that because he can’t.
Stop it. It’s obvious that you’re full of shit.

He still needs five more SBs and tens of thousands of yards to pass Brady

He may be a hot young QB now, but will his style of play make him a hot old QB?
Brady was still a top NFL QB from ages 40-45
Can Mahomes last that long?
He wins next year and he’s probably past him. You said it yourself 3-4 of Brady’s SBs were won in spite of him. All of Mahomes’ were because of him. He wins 3 in a row something no one has done. There’s no current reason to believe he won’t play well into his 30s.

There’s no fear of that because he doesn’t have the arm to make it.

Purdy doesn’t attempt throws like that because he can’t.
That was a dumb throw to make in the first place. Hence why it was picked off and they lost the game over it. You damn well know you’d criticize Purdy for making that throw. You’re even criticizing him for NOT making that throw.

Dumb argument. You’re going to give Love a pass on whatever he does and shit on Purdy regardless of what he does. You proved my point.

He wins next year and he’s probably past him. You said it yourself 3-4 of Brady’s SBs were won in spite of him. All of Mahomes’ were because of him. He wins 3 in a row something no one has done. There’s no current reason to believe he won’t play well into his 30s.

KC took a step back this year and still must beat Buffalo, CincinnatI, Baltimore just to make the SB
Mahomes is an amazing physical talent but he is an accident waiting to happen. QBs with his game usually don’t last long.
I doubt Mahomes can play at the same level at 40-45 as Brady did

FG's won quite a few of those games Brady's famous for winning w/ NE! I recall a Div. Playoff game where Manning of the Colts went for 2 pt. conv. early in the game, maybe the 3rd Qtr.! It wound up making the difference in their upset of NE and Brady when Tom would have needed a TD instead of a FG! The Colts held and the kicker couldn't save the day! :p:stir::):oops::auiqs.jpg:
KC took a step back this year and still must beat Buffalo, CincinnatI, Baltimore just to make the SB
Mahomes is an amazing physical talent but he is an accident waiting to happen. QBs with his game usually don’t last long.

Nor should he try! They're already openly speaking of a "Jordan Rule!" Defensive Coord. may intend on trying to cripple Mahomes if they can; even if it's dirty! :):oops::nono::dunno:

He’s a pocket passer in a league that protects QBs. He rarely runs and rarely gets sacked.

He’s tied for 2nd in career PO wins already.

Forum List

Back