Steelers Big Ben is eating them up!!

The turning point this year for the Steelers is Harrison coming out of retirement.
Before he came back the defence was in shambles, he is a clear leader and like we saw last night - is a game changer. Multiple sacks, two hurries and an interception...let alone crushing the Ravens running game.
Harrison is the man.

That is one significant factor. The others are, of course, Big Bens revival, Martavis Bryant stepping up, and cannot overlook Mike Tomlins coaching. At the beginning of the season, I thought the Steelers were not even a .500 club this year.

I didn't either. It was all I was hoping for.
Big Ben publicly saying Bell was not playing as good as he could set Bell on fire as well.
Right now everything is going their way. In the words of one of the ESPN commentators - "if everyone stays healthy this team may go to the Super Bowl, you can't double up on their receivers, their running game is solid and the defence is coming together to show us they are a legitimate Steelers caliber defence."

Looking at your remaining schedule, you may go 11-5 this year. Good luck!

That is a real possibility. The Steelers have a habit of playing down to weak teams though. Hells bells, Tampa Bay's only win this season is aganist the Steelers. Any given Sunday these poor playing teams can give us a run for our money.

the bright spot for you you got to remember though is that was when they were not playing well before they turned the corner and made believers out of everyone around the league including me who wrote them off, after they beat the colts scoring like crazy against them.Now that they have restored confidance with harrisons return,i dont think they will have a letdown against a bad team like that again.

Last edited:
it will be a tougher road for them though in the upcoming stretch of games though with 4 out of 5 on the road.thats going to be the real test.

Wait a minute. Are you saying that an NFL quarterback trew the ball 12 times and a guy on the same team cought it for a touch down? 12 times? In 2 seperate games?

I've never heard of such a thing! This ranks right up with the 7 Wonders of the World!

There should be a National Holiday in his Honor!

He should get the Nobel Prize for Sports!

damn i just took a look at the rest of their sc
Wait a minute. Are you saying that an NFL quarterback trew the ball 12 times and a guy on the same team cought it for a touch down? 12 times? In 2 seperate games?

I've never heard of such a thing! This ranks right up with the 7 Wonders of the World!

There should be a National Holiday in his Honor!

He should get the Nobel Prize for Sports!
dont you have anything else to do in your boring life other than to come here in the sports section and troll all the time on threads?

the fact that troll pooper thanked you for it is proof that your trolling.

anyways back to the topic.damn i just took a look at the rest of their schedule and looked at the 4 of 5 road games they have and if they have indeed turned things around like i believe they have,i see the worst that they'll do is lose the game to the bungles on the road which would give them a 12-4 record and that would be good enough to make the playoffs.you wouldnt think they would lose to the jets and titans on their road games and the falcons are a joke so cant see that happening.will see.and the saints are terrible on the road so i cant see them losing that game at home.

You know why I come in here 9/11? Because In these threads I can see you as the anti-conspiracy guys do.

It's amazing how you can clearly see that the US Gov't performs False Flags and rigs the economy, yet you think the NFL isn't rigged or scripted.

It's an amazing juxtaposition, at least to me it is.

You know why I come in here 9/11? Because In these threads I can see you as the anti-conspiracy guys do.

It's amazing how you can clearly see that the US Gov't performs False Flags and rigs the economy, yet you think the NFL isn't rigged or scripted.

It's an amazing juxtaposition, at least to me it is.

first off,i think lots of NFL games are,just not all of them.thats just plain asinine and stupid to think that ALL NFL games are rigged.in things like with 9/11,you can have hundreds involved and keep it a secret because they are all evil people who want to depopulize the country,where with the NFL,you couldnt have every single football game rigged and have every player in the know how about it and keep it a secret because many of them wouldnt go along with it and would spill the beans.:cuckoo:

i agree with you that the raiders/bucs superbowl was rigged.It was just too strange how that lineman left a couple days before and never returned.i think he passed on all the plays to gruden,a few players being involved like in this case,yeah you can keep a secret.

I also think the cowboys and steelers superbowl was rigged.it was all too fishy how neil o'donnel threw two interceptions to the same defender twice in a row and there was not one single steeler in the vicinity when it happened. once yes,but that doesnt happen twice.the way you keep that one a secret is just have the quarterback paid off to throw the game.o'donnel was just playing it for the love of the money so its obvious he got payed off.

but not every single superbowl is rigged,eventually if they approahced the wrong person,they would screw up and it would be known.

you going to tell me the patriots/giants superbowl was rigged where the giants kept them from having a perfect season,that it was all planned for eli manning to scramble and throw that pass on 4tha and 10 and complete it and it was planned for that receiver all along to make that one in a BILLON miracle catch against the facemask one handed? dude your paranoid.:cuckoo:

damn the steelers are a jeckyl and hyde team,they go out and beat the colts but then go and lose to the jets.so much for thinking they had turned the corner and were a superbowl contender.

damn the steelers are a jeckyl and hyde team,they go out and beat the colts but then go and lose to the jets.so much for thinking they had turned the corner and were a superbowl contender.

I think you are the only one using the words STEELERS and SUPERBOWL CONTENDER in the same sentence........I could be wrong.........

if i was NOW,then yeah I would be the only one.But a couple weeks ago I wasnt.i think a lot of people thought that after they dismantled the colts scoring like 45 points against them especially since up till that point,NFL people were saying the colts had a good defense.i hate to admit this but it looks like the AFC title game will come down to being between the pats and donkeys,the two teams in the AFC I hate the most.only hope i have is that that was an off day for the colts.

I think you are the only one using the words STEELERS and SUPERBOWL CONTENDER in the same sentence........I could be wrong.........

Don't mind him, he is arguing with himself again, and the sad part is...he is going to lose the argument.

So, will the real Steelers show up this week or are we looking at another loss. The Jets win shocked me, did Pittsburgh overlook the Jets or is Big Ben and company not up to the challenge.

still another fart from the troll.
and a third one from him as well after my last post..well enough of that,i need to stop feeding the troll. i've fed him enough for the day.

Yep, off ignore, I really don't think I ever was but, you know, the nutter is what he is.

Lucky U.

Expect the PM's to start rolling in any minute.. :lol:
considering that he farted three times in row after a post of mine and is desperate for attention from me your probably right.:biggrin: He'll be crying when I dont pm him back since i have him blocked and got him on ignore.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back