Statues Of Limitation

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Western kowtowing to blacks has reached epic proportions.

Where are climate activists with paint cans when you need them?

The deification of blacks has turned into statuary rape.

Last week in the Netherlands, a thirteen-foot statue was erected outside Rotterdam Central Station. And who does the statue commemorate? Van Leeuwenhoek? Van Riebeeck? Van Patten (Dick or Tim)?

Nope! The statue depicts a saggy-boobed big-assed black girl in baggy sweatpants and Nikes.

Behold your superior, Squareheads! The Colossus of Rho-wanda.

And in Bexhill, U.K., a ten-foot statue of a big-assed black woman in a bathing suit overseeing the English Channel was christened, as a reminder to arriving refugees that “you must be this dark to collect welfare.” Sadly, the masterwork was defaced by vandals who don’t understand that only statues of whites can legally be desecrated these days. But the artist, Tschabalala Self (which sounds like two Ghanaians insulting each other: “Hey, Tschabalala you!” “Oh yeah? Tschabalala’self”), rounded up a squad of properly domesticated Brits to clean it within hours.

Heaven forbid that a statue of a large-posteriored Laqueda not look its best!

The Taliban may have destroyed the Bamiyan Buddhas, but our racial Talibans have deployed the Bahamian Booties.

When Thomas Price, the sculptor who “gifted” the Dutch with The Single Motherland Calls, was asked why none of these statues depict their subjects doing anything heroic, important, or even, as with Rodin’s masterwork, just sitting in deep, contemplative thought, Price replied, “I can only sculpt what I see.”

Price stated that his next work will be an oil painting, Food Descending a Staircase, depicting angry black women throwing a McDonald’s employee down a flight of stairs for serving cold fries.

Western kowtowing to blacks has reached epic proportions.

Where are climate activists with paint cans when you need them?
The deification of blacks has turned into statuary rape.
Last week in the Netherlands, a thirteen-foot statue was erected outside Rotterdam Central Station. And who does the statue commemorate? Van Leeuwenhoek? Van Riebeeck? Van Patten (Dick or Tim)?
Nope! The statue depicts a saggy-boobed big-assed black girl in baggy sweatpants and Nikes.
Behold your superior, Squareheads! The Colossus of Rho-wanda.
And in Bexhill, U.K., a ten-foot statue of a big-assed black woman in a bathing suit overseeing the English Channel was christened, as a reminder to arriving refugees that “you must be this dark to collect welfare.” Sadly, the masterwork was defaced by vandals who don’t understand that only statues of whites can legally be desecrated these days. But the artist, Tschabalala Self (which sounds like two Ghanaians insulting each other: “Hey, Tschabalala you!” “Oh yeah? Tschabalala’self”), rounded up a squad of properly domesticated Brits to clean it within hours.
Heaven forbid that a statue of a large-posteriored Laqueda not look its best!
The Taliban may have destroyed the Bamiyan Buddhas, but our racial Talibans have deployed the Bahamian Booties.
When Thomas Price, the sculptor who “gifted” the Dutch with The Single Motherland Calls, was asked why none of these statues depict their subjects doing anything heroic, important, or even, as with Rodin’s masterwork, just sitting in deep, contemplative thought, Price replied, “I can only sculpt what I see.”
Price stated that his next work will be an oil painting, Food Descending a Staircase, depicting angry black women throwing a McDonald’s employee down a flight of stairs for serving cold fries.

The 86 year old Greek, that wrote articles in the British weekly, "The Spectator" disparaging black people that Boris Johnson made his editor apologize for? Is he still on, about black people in his magazine that launched "The Proud Boys" with a write up on Gavin McInnes? OK, so the man hates black. We get it.
My next thought is, according to the picture in the article, the statue is at De La Warr Pavillion, Bexhill On The Sea, East Sussex, on the South Coast of England, an art center on the English Channel, the channel visible in the background. That is definitely not a railway station, central or otherwise.

I don’t give a shit about the thread topic, now that I took a look.

Art is subjective. Who pays big bucks for a 13 foot tall statue that looks like a bad float at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade is another matter.

If any government is paying for that faux art, its people are being mis governed.

If it’s a private entity paying for such “art,” I don’t give a hoot.

The 86 year old Greek, that wrote articles in the British weekly, "The Spectator" disparaging black people that Boris Johnson made his editor apologize for? Is he still on, about black people in his magazine that launched "The Proud Boys" with a write up on Gavin McInnes? OK, so the man hates black. We get it.
My next thought is, according to the picture in the article, the statue is at De La Warr Pavillion, Bexhill On The Sea, East Sussex, on the South Coast of England, an art center on the English Channel, the channel visible in the background. That is definitely not a railway station, central or otherwise.

You confused yourself, which seems to come easily. ;)

Anyway, maybe you should re-read the article an see where you confused yourself.

You confused yourself, which seems to come easily. ;)

Anyway, maybe you should re-read the article an see where you confused yourself.
Nope. The writer is confused enough, but not surprising for who his is. Here is the picture Taki post with the article.

1686545310854.png

Last edited:
Nope. The writer is confused enough, but not surprising for who his is.

No, you are confused, try reading it, S_L_O_W_L_Y this time.

And the writer is a group of people, not the great Taki himself.

Forum List

Back