20 different LLCs opened by The Biden Crime Family, after Joe Biden became Obama's VP.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
6da13382acf49d65d51a0d0fe95cde52--meme.jpg

If we had a free press, I'll bet at least one intrepid reporter would ask Biden "Hey Joe, how is it you are running 20 separate businesses while being Vice President and President? What do those 20 LLC companies do?

Where is the list of the 20 companies by name?

Unless LLC's are illegal, I don't see what criminal statute was broken.....

I guess if you want to say "this appears corrupt" -- then fine....but you can't do that with a straight face while ignoring Kushner and Ivanka...who were actually IN THE WHITE HOUSE.....

And why the focus on Biden now instead of when he was ACTUALLY VICE PRESIDENT and all of these "crimes" were happening?

And why no accusations of Obama's family members starting LLC's? I mean, isn't Obama the most evil corrupt president in the history of the universe??

If we had a free press, I'll bet at least one intrepid reporter would ask Biden "Hey Joe, how is it you are running 20 separate businesses while being Vice President and President? What do those 20 LLC companies do?

How many business' does Trump have 500?

Mar-a-Lago has hundreds of dues-paying members ― a great number of whom joined after Trump was elected president in November 2016

Who are all the members who joined after Trump became president? Influence peddling anyone?

So, you have not seen them and do not even know if it is true.

Thanks
Ive never seen the inside of Are 51 either. That doesnt mean i dont know it exists. Do you have a good reason for us NOT to believe these bank records exist?

Ive never seen the inside of Are 51 either. That doesnt mean i dont know it exists. Do you have a good reason for us NOT to believe these bank records exist?

I have no good reason to believe one way or the other since right now it is all just talk.

I have no good reason to believe one way or the other since right now it is all just talk.
Congress is saying they have the records. If you want us to believe that isnt true, we will require significant evidence to be convinced otherwise. Big claims require big evidence. Do you have any such evidence?

Congress is saying they have the records. If you want us to believe that isnt true, we will require significant evidence to be convinced otherwise. Big claims require big evidence. Do you have any such evidence?

Congress says a lot of things, you trust them, I do not.

But I do agree with one thing, Big claims require big evidence. All the claims made about Biden fall under the category of big claims. I am still waiting to see any evidence at all, let alone big evidence.

This is why the GOP needs to quit fucking around and impeach the man and present all that evidence so WE THE PEOPLE can see it

But I do agree with one thing, Big claims require big evidence. All the claims made about Biden fall under the category of big claims. I am still waiting to see any evidence at all, let alone big evidence.

This is why the GOP needs to quit fucking around and impeach the man and present all that evidence so WE THE PEOPLE can see it

1686929202456.png

YOUR lack of trust in Congress does not convince me or anyone else that these bank records dont exist. What else do you have?

YOUR lack of trust in Congress does not convince me or anyone else that these bank records dont exist. What else do you have?

I would never try to convince you of anything. You blind trust in your beloved party will never be breached.

I am merely giving you my opinion of the matter.

Nothing more.

Can you post those bank records?

Forum List

Back