Argument to ban all satanic statues from public view for the rest of eternity.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
In a society where taking down a confederate flag is Ok, and tearing down statues of historical figures because they owned slaves is Ok, it seems very odd that having to defend yourself for wanting to tear down the symbol of all evil in the world, which is satan who rallies mankind to take slaves in the first place, is not Ok. In fact, taking down that Confederate flag and statue is not just Ok, it is seen as an obligation to observe some sort of social justice. It has become a duty of the fascist Left.

And I know, satanists say that they don't really believe in satan. Yada, yada, yada (cuz they never lie LMAO) That is what makes this all the more bizarre. So, essentially, they bitch and moan about their statue taking down as being a violation of their religious rights, when they purport to not even believe in the symbol, they insist on displaying for all to see.

I'm just done with stupidity. Can't take it anymore.

Somehow we still haven't learned that banning stuff can only make things worse.

This banning stuff is a part of what animated conservatives to get out and vote for Trump.
Society and government has already determined we can.

This decision has already been made and not by me.

I'm just looking for a little consistency on their hypocritical views, which is absurd I know.

Can we leave a couple of them to remember why they're so bad?

1703096142650.png

In a society where taking down a confederate flag is Ok, and tearing down statues of historical figures because they owned slaves is Ok, it seems very odd that having to defend yourself for wanting to tear down the symbol of all evil in the world, which is satan who rallies mankind to take slaves in the first place, is not Ok. In fact, taking down that Confederate flag and statue is not just Ok, it is seen as an obligation to observe some sort of social justice. It has become a duty of the fascist Left.

And I know, satanists say that they don't really believe in satan. Yada, yada, yada (cuz they never lie LMAO) That is what makes this all the more bizarre. So, essentially, they bitch and moan about their statue taking down as being a violation of their religious rights, when they purport to not even believe in the symbol, they insist on displaying for all to see.

Permitting the losers of your civil war to see the monuments dedicated to America's enemies, just motivates them into more vile racism and hating. Removing the eyesores can divert their minds toward accepting that their cause is dead!

Leave the rubble where it falls, as a reminder of what can neve be.

Permitting the losers of your civil war to see the monuments dedicated to America's enemies, just motivates them into more vile racism and hating. Removing the eyesores can divert their minds toward accepting that their cause is dead!

Leave the rubble where it falls, as a reminder of what can neve be.
Spoken like a true communist.

In a society where taking down a confederate flag is Ok
You mean purging the Battle Flag from flying over government buildings and installations. You can buy one here to display on your own property or the back window of your truck.......

tearing down statues of historical figures because they owned slaves is Ok,
Tearing down statues is an act of vandalism. A city counsel or a state voting to remove and or relocate a statue from a public space is not. They tried that with the big statue of Sam Houston on I-45, who was a slave owner, and were wildly unsuccessful.

Satan worshipping is still a belief in Christianity, they just worship the bad guy. Most of them use the word to get attention.

The confederacy was real.

Either allow all the goofy religious statues in government buildings or remove all the goofy religious statues from government buildings.

Your goofy religion isn’t special compared to the other goofy religions.

We've allowed the premise to creep into our culture, into our view of how we should be governed, that government should be completely neutral with regard to matters of good vs. evil; and then gone past that to the point where evil is given a de facto position of being favored over good.

Somehow we still haven't learned that banning stuff can only make things worse.

This banning stuff is a part of what animated conservatives to get out and vote for Trump.
Trump, Trump, Trump! Did you spend his first term in a mental hospital?

Not ban, just not accept ones that are just obviously put there to piss other people off.

Forum List

Back