Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

Maybe so

Shame on all the public figures left and right living off the public dime

I’ll keep my eye on the target of ending the alien invasion along the mexican border
You had the chance to really change immigration at the border but the MAGAS voted it down. Must not really be a big concern then.

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

Why on earth does anyone believe a word trump says and why give the liar any money at all.

LOL!!

US allies respected Trump. They hold Biden in CONTEMPT. You can't <<<<<spin>>>>> that.
US allies laughed behind trump's back. There was nothing to respect about the blowhard.

Only send money for the appeal. The money from the judgement will go towards funding worthless freeloading illegals. And of course the Trump buildings should avoiding being seized as they will house the illegals. I would rather see them demolished instead of being seized.

You had the chance to really change immigration at the border but the MAGAS voted it down. Must not really be a big concern then.
If Biden wanted the border closed he could do it.
No need to allow 5,000 migrants a day in when you let zero in.
Pass HR-2, or not. Biden is hemorrhaging voters.

The MAGAs passed a strong immigration bill in the House

If Biden wanted the border closed he could do it.
No need to allow 5,000 migrants a day in when you let zero in.
Pass HR-2, or not. Biden is hemorrhaging voters.
Yes and no. The emergency clause in the bipartisan bill would have made that power even stronger and less vulnerable to challenges.

Right , probably too ( fascist ) strong , thus unconstitutional and illegal.
Neither

Libs simply prefer open borders and mass migration

But dont ask me why cause it does not make sense

Neither

Libs simply prefer open borders and mass migration

But dont ask me why cause it does not make sense
Your limited view of what the other side supports is just that very limited. Making any evaluations of others when you're obviously biased doesn't make much sense.

Your limited view of what the other side supports is just that very limited. Making any evaluations of others when you're obviously biased doesn't make much sense.
There is no majority support for a sane border policy

Biden is getting massive flack from the open borders crowd on the left

There is no majority support for a sane border policy

Biden is getting massive flack from the open borders crowd on the left

You have adopted a crappy immigration bill that would have done little to stop the alien invasion

Forum List

Back