Let's get something straight about Fani Willis, Nathan Wade

Rumpole

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2023
Let's straighten out the false narrative on the right.

Fani's relationship with Wade has NOTHING to do with Trump's indictment, noting that he has been indicted for his unlawful attempt to manipulate the GA Secy of State to violate Georgia law in an attempt to deny Biden's legitimate win in GA all in a greater RICO indictment/scheme to steal the 2020 election.

Nathan Wade is an highly experienced and qualified lawyer. He was hired because several other firms turned the project down.

Why did they turn it down?

I would suggest that the logical reason is because of death threats, the kind that have been levied at Willis, at Smith, at Chutkan, at Engoron. This case is a major hot potato and takes monumental COURAGE to do. These threats are directed at them for having the courage to put Trump behind bars, where he belongs, noting that Trump has been encouraging these threats, delights in them, and has done NOTHING to stop them. No wonder those other lawyers turned the offer down.

Now then......

All DAs and gov employees are paid by the government, ultimately funded by taxes.

That they spend that money, which is EARNED money, which, when earned, becomes THEIRS, is just as just as any money earned from the private sector, and, anywhere else money is earned for services rendered and are as free as any one else is to spend their earned money as they please. I say this because I've heard the characterization, 'Fani and Nathan are living high on the taxpayer dime', as if that money wasn't earned, not theirs, and stolen from a taxpayer fund. That is a false characterization and an outright lie if there ever were one.

Her pay, law firm's pay, given the high degree of skill required to be an attorney, is well paid, this is in line with pay for DAs, in general.

This idea that Fani Willis, Fulton Country DA who is paid some $200k per year, engineered a plot to indict a former US President, knowing that the spotlight of the world and the century would be burning down her back side, an indictment so historic that failure could lead to personal ruin, that she'd take such a monumental risk on the notion that she did it to hire a boyfriend in the hopes of some trickle down money and that this constitutes a 'conflict of interest' defies credulity.

Not only that, affairs of this nature between a gov lawyer and a contracted one or a co-worker are not that uncommon, as I understand it. Some argue that she shouldn't have hired Wade, which is no doubt sound advice, but frankly, I'm not seeing anything that constitutes a 'conflict of interest', which is the only point that matters.

Like so much foolishness the right engages in, they haven't really thought this one through.

Fani Willis is a force to be reckoned with, as one of the indicted, Michael Roman, and Ashleigh Merchant, his lawyer, who are the main accusers of 'conflict of interest' in a desperate attempt to get the case thrown out, will soon find out.

That is my position and why Fani Willis will not be disqualified. I do question some of her testimony and her personal decisions, and I do not believe her when she says her relationship started in 2021 (more likely 2019), but that is neither here nor there. It does not disqualify her from the Trump prosecution. The judge will rule in her favor that she can remain on the case though he will criticize her for some of her personal decisions.

Last edited:
Ahhh, the ole "they're consenting adults" deflection/distraction/smoke blowing gambit.

Wade -if not both of them- committed perjury in his divorce proceedings....After that, it is now glaringly evident that they both have used the Trump bug hunt as their mutual grift, to line their pockets and live a lavish lifestyle, on the taxpayer dime

They're both a couple of fucking crooks.

That is my position and why Fani Willis will not be disqualified. I do question some of testimony and her personal decisions, and I do not believe her when she says her relationship started in 2021 (more likely 2019), but that is neither here nor there. It does not disqualify her from the Trump prosecution. The judge will rule in her favor that she can remain on the case though he will criticize her for some of her personal decisions.
I wouldn't be so sure.

The judge knew that relavancy of this relationship to Trump's defense is nill and he still elected to hold a hearing on this.

There are two reasons I could see for that.

1. Most cynical view is that he is a righty weaving even irrelavant possible improprieties into a figleaf to cover for stalling out Trump case and stick it to the DA.

2. He is worried not about the law, but about the public perceptions of the trial and wants any questions of impropriety settled, even if they are not directly relavant to the case against Trump.

I think 2 is more likely, but 1 is not out of the question.

I wouldn't be so sure.

The judge knew that relavancy of this relationship to Trump's defense is nill and he still elected to hold a hearing on this.

1. Most cynical view is that he is a righty weaving even irrelavant possible improprieties into a figleaf to cover for stalling out Trump case.

2. He is worried not about the law, but about the public perceptions of the trial and wants any questions of impropriety settled, even if they are not directly relavant to the case against Trump.

That could be the case. I am not sure the judge will disqualify Willis because he then disqualifies the entire DAs office. I don’t think he is prepared to do that.

Fani's relationship with Wade has NOTHING to do with Trump's indictment, noting that he has been indicted for his unlawful attempt to manipulate the GA Secy of State to violate Georgia law in an attempt to deny Biden's legitimate win in GA all in a greater RICO indictment/scheme to steal the 2020 election.

Nathan Wade is an highly experienced and qualified lawyer. He was hired because several other firms turned the project down.

I would suggest that the logical reason is because of death threats, the kind that have been levied at Willis, at Smith, at Chutkan, at Engoron. This case is a major hot potato and takes monumental COURAGE to do. These threats are directed at them for having the courage to put Trump behind bars, where he belongs, noting that Trump has been encouraging these threats, delights in them, and has done NOTHING to stop them. No wonder those other lawyers turned the offer down.

Now then......

All DAs and gov employees are paid by the government, ultimately funded by taxes.

That they spend that money, which is EARNED money, which, when earned, becomes THEIRS, is just as just as any money earned from the private sector, and, anywhere else money is earned for services rendered and are as free as any one else is to spend their earned money as they please. I say this because I've heard the characterization, 'Fani and Nathan are living high on the taxpayer dime', as if that money wasn't earned, not theirs, and stolen from a taxpayer fund. That is a false characterization and an outright lie if there ever were one.

Her pay, law firm's pay, given the high degree of skill required to be an attorney, is well paid, this is in line with pay for DAs, in general.

This idea that Fani Willis, Fulton Country DA who is paid some $200k per year, engineered a plot to indict a former US President, knowing that the spotlight of the world and the century would be burning down her back side, an indictment so historic that failure could lead to personal ruin, that she'd take such a monumental risk on the notion that she did it to hire a boyfriend in the hopes of some trickle down money and that this constitutes a 'conflict of interest' defies credulity.

Not only that, affairs of this nature between a gov lawyer and a contracted one or a co-worker are not that uncommon, as I understand it. Some argue that she shouldn't have hired Wade, which is no doubt sound advice, but frankly, I'm not seeing anything that constitutes a 'conflict of interest', which is the only point that matters.

Like so much foolishness the right engages in, they haven't really thought this one through.

Fani Willis is a force to be reckoned with, as one of the indicted, Michael Roman, and Ashleigh Merchant, his lawyer, who are the main accusers of 'conflict of interest' in a desperate attempt to get the case thrown out, will soon find out.
No evidence of any death threats. This is always the go-to of the left.

I wouldn't be so sure.

1. Most cynical view is that he is a righty weaving even irrelavant possible improprieties into a figleaf to cover for stalling out Trump case and stick it to the DA.

Both. Team trump raising the issue from the get go is a cynical misuse of the system to begin with.

That is my position and why Fani Willis will not be disqualified. I do question some of testimony and her personal decisions, and I do not believe her when she says her relationship started in 2021 (more likely 2019), but that is neither here nor there. It does not disqualify her from the Trump prosecution. The judge will rule in her favor that she can remain on the case though he will criticize her for some of her personal decisions.
The slightest appearance of impropriety has been met.

The damage has been done. That bell can't be unrung. The entire electorate has watched this fucking spectacle, in horror, with entitled, affirmative action apes screaming at judges and prosecutors, while getting caught in lie after lie. :laughing0301:

Literally, it doesn't matter what happens next. NOBODY is going to take these corrupt knuckledraggers seriously. 90% of the electorate does NOT have a clinical, deranged obsession with President Trump.

Let's keep it real.

fani willis chubby and corrupt.jpg

Now then......

Now then......

Fani Willis and Nathan Wade are a couple of crooks. Your narrative failed to disprove that.

Now then......

You are of course correct. But remember both Fani Willis and Letitica James are Strong Black Women who stood to the Orange Shit Gibbon.

Wow, Fani is screwed if her defenders need an endless wall of silly text trying to justify her corruption. This pathetic attempt to mitigate the corruption reeks of the same lame attempts used in the Bill Clinton impeachment. Liberals are trying to make this about a sexually frustrated woman and her boy toy, drawing away from the abject corruption such a relationship would require. Much like trying to deflect perjury and focus on a sex act. Rubes may buy into that, but most folks won't.

You are of course correct. But remember both Fani Willis and Letitica James are Strong Black Women who stood to the Orange Shit Gibbon.
Sad, you folks feel the need to inject race because you know the cases are so weak an excuse, waycism, will be needed. Pathetic and predictable.

Ahhh, the ole "they're consenting adults" deflection/distraction/smoke blowing gambit.

Wade -if not both of them- committed perjury in his divorce proceedings....After that, it is now glaringly evident that they both have used the Trump bug hunt as their mutual grift, to line their pockets and live a lavish lifestyle, on the taxpayer dime

They're both a couple of fucking crooks.
A. K. A. Democrats.

Forum List

Back