Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

How much did you send?

Better hurry. He only has thirty days to put the cash or get a bond to appeal. I don't know of any nongovernment actor who has the ability or inclination to issue a bond for him.
Trump has friends around the world who can help him.

Oops, you confused yourself.

You need to argue why the decision wouldn't hold up under appeal.
"The attorney general's job is to protect people who can't protect themselves," Syracuse University law professor Gregory Germain said. "Here, we're dealing with very sophisticated lenders who are fully capable of protecting themselves and haven't asked the attorney general for help."
A former Trump banker at Deutsche Bank, David Williams, testified in November that conducting due diligence on information clients provided was standard practice. In one instance, the bank adjusted Trump's net worth down to $2.6 billion from the $4.9 billion he reported, Williams said, adding that such a revision was "not unusual or atypical."

Oops…

And the expert testimony was that banks lost millions in interest and insurance companies lost millions in premiums, due to his fraud.

No appeals court is going to admit he violated every letter of the law, then let him off for being a unique situation.
I doubt any NY state court would touch this, unless he got the death penalty. But it still sucks. No one ever has been prosecuted for what Trump was convicted of doing. Of course, he will violate the const every day he's in office, so .... ends and means, I guess.

I recall the first time I saw a guy get sentenced for a questionable conviction, but my elders told me that sometimes its necessary if a guy is a real bad actor. I'm still not buying it, totally.

I've never heard of the Cardones before. They are evidently wealthy venture capitalists and mega Trump supporters. The wife has started a Go Fund Me to help pay Trump's judgement and so far almost $50k has been raised in less than 24 hours. Quite a ways to go.

Can you imagine middle class people throwing their money away at a legal fund for a billionaire who was just caught engaging in fraud and still wanting him to be president, not to mention all of his legal issues and indiscretions he's facing. This is simply sad. It's like blue collar workers pitching in to bail Bernie Madoff out of jail. I imagine there will be a new set of Trump collectors cards or coins coming out any day now as well.

Yes. I agree that Taz should absolutely worry about how whom people he opposes spend any of their money. In fact, he should obsess over it.

How much did you send?

"The attorney general's job is to protect people who can't protect themselves," Syracuse University law professor Gregory Germain said. "Here, we're dealing with very sophisticated lenders who are fully capable of protecting themselves and haven't asked the attorney general for help."
A former Trump banker at Deutsche Bank, David Williams, testified in November that conducting due diligence on information clients provided was standard practice. In one instance, the bank adjusted Trump's net worth down to $2.6 billion from the $4.9 billion he reported, Williams said, adding that such a revision was "not unusual or atypical."

Oops…
Well that seems completely irrelevant. why did you even post it?

It's totally ridiculous. Some people never learn.

That is just not true at all. Where are you hearing this?
These cases typically involve many victims who lost large sums of money to businesses that exploited their poor financial savvy, according to legal experts.
Defendants in those cases have run the gamut, from chicken suppliers to crypto exchanges and loan sharks. A common thread is often a large group of victims who were exploited because the did not know any better, according to legal experts.
Former U.S. President and Republican presidential candidate Trump holds a rally in Rochester

Former U.S. President and Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump holds a rally in advance of the New Hampshire presidential primary election in Rochester, New Hampshire, U.S., January 21, 2024. REUTERS/Mike Segar/File Photo Purchase Licensing Rights, opens new tab

This is not NEWS. It's been reported for weeks.

These cases typically involve many victims who lost large sums of money to businesses that exploited their poor financial savvy, according to legal experts
And expert testimony during the trial described 10s of millions of dollars lost by banks on interest and insurance companies on premiums.

And expert testimony during the trial described 10s of millions of dollars lost by banks on interest and insurance companies on premiums.
But that's not what the law's been used for in the past. It's been about investors. You asked for a link, I provided one. There are dozens more if you choose to find them.

A federal court might give Trump some help. But public opinion is pretty bad for Trumpybear in NY

But that's not what the law's been used for in the past. It's been about investors.
I don't see how that is relevant. If he broke the letter of the law, he broke the law.

The bank is an investor. Made up of investors. And the bank was defrauded out of a lot of money.

Do US allies favor Trump or Biden as President?

America’s allies have had varying opinions about Donald Trump and Joe Biden as U.S. presidents:

1. Trump Era:
  2. Biden Era:
In summary, while opinions vary, Biden’s administration has generally been more favorably received by U.S. allies compared to Trump’s tenure.
That's a crock of shit.
actually America needs to stop bending over backwards and taking care of our own

Good god a million in 6 days. Imagine how money like that could go to people who actually need it. A billion people on the planet do not have access to clean drinking water in their homes and these cultist idiots are giving their money to a billionaire.

Republican voters are so goddamn stupid

:banghead:

That's not just a pretty face with yellow teeth. That's their hero-du-jour. :laughing0301:

This will quietly go away in a few months... like an avenatti disappearing for 14 years.

Who will be the next hero? I can't hardly wait for the next season!

View attachment 903793
lol you people are so childish. I’m sure YOU have an unflattering picture of two from your past that I bet you wouldn’t feel so great if it got spread in the media. You are all such 8th graders

Forum List

Back