Stand with Trump; Fund the $355M Unjust Judgment

Any sensible competently educated American knows that it was a good trial based on the facts.

I know that you can't argue the facts, Robert W.

Any sensible competently educated American knows that it was a good trial based on the facts.

I know that you can't argue the facts, Robert W.
If it happened to you, I definitely would also defend you. And I and millions of True Americans understand that the Trump Trials are all political and not criminal at all.

They are criminal trials, but I am sure that Democratic politicians are more than willing to support them to get rid of such a vile threat to the Republic.

It's just partisanship. Trump didn't win in 2016 unless Comey weaponized the DOJ against hillary. (And Putin did give Trump his digital twitter misinformation campaign.)

The "deep state" or common rules for non-interference, retaliated in "pay back."

I'm with the supermaj that doesn't want either Biden or Trump to run .... but since when has that mattered? LOL 2000? Gore v. W? WTF? I'd say Obama had a resounding win in 08.

I'm an optimist. (-: In 2028 neither will be on a ticket and both may not be alive.

Yet you couldn't argue why if your life depended on it.
The "why" would be if an appellate court was swayed by the fact that the law was never before used unless a defendant's actions caused a loss of money from the fraudulent valuations. A court could say that even Trump, who overvalued beyond common practice, had reason to expect his actions would be seen as violating the law.

That's simply my guess. The facts are established. Trump's only defense is "its not a crime!" But Trump Org did swear under oath the figures were accurate. ANd they were not, no way, not hardly.

The "why" would be if an appellate court was swayed by the fact that the law was never before used unless a defendant's actions caused a loss of money from the fraudulent valuations.
And the expert testimony was that banks lost millions in interest and insurance companies lost millions in premiums, due to his fraud.

No appeals court is going to admit he violated every letter of the law, then let him off for being a unique situation.

Forum List

Back