St. Louis couple defends their house from protestors, with guns. Do you support "stand your ground laws"?

Do you support "stand your ground laws"?

• Yes

Votes: 54 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters
Sure you can, the criminal is the one committing a crime.
Does that include the crime of brandishing?

View attachment 359944

This picture shows very well that both persons are disqualified to use weapons. Even in a safe mode no one holds a barrel direction anyone, who could be unintentionally wounded. If a nervous policeman had shot them down, then this would be easily understandable.
As Americans they are not subject to reproach from foreigners like you

clearly the woman didnt know what she was doing

but thats no business of yours

No,
Well tell the DA that then.
It wasn't a crime in that case.
They had a mob trespassing on their property.

§ 18.2-282. Pointing, holding, or brandishing firearm, air or gas operated weapon or object similar in appearance; penalty.
A. It shall be unlawful for any person to point, hold or brandish any firearm or any air or gas operated weapon or any object similar in appearance, whether capable of being fired or not, in such manner as to reasonably induce fear in the mind of another or hold a firearm or any air or gas operated weapon in a public place in such a manner as to reasonably induce fear in the mind of another of being shot or injured.

They are not authorized to use deadly force against outdoor trespass, therefore there is no authorization to brandish a weapon they are prohibited from using.
It's not my problem.
What is not your problem? You said "It wasn't a crime" - now you see it is a crime.
No, I see that YOU believe it's a crime, and that's your problem, not mine.
I wouldn't care if they shot all of them; they ain't my people.

You are working awful hard to try and make someone guilty of something...... anything, aren't you?

Break the law, go to jail. Rule of law.

not in my town------there are shootings and lootings every day-----and people are not being arrested. I think that the mayor does not recognize the standar

View attachment 359944

Everytime I see these two, I just start laughing.

in my town----just around the corner from where I live-----several died of
gun fights just during the holiday weekend----nine in the city----but most right here----around the corner.
Those black lives don't matter-----the news does not even provide their names
It's GHOULISH ------people lying dead in the gutter and conversation SWIRLS around a woman holding a gun which she did not discharge. And IDIOTS LAUGH over the dead bodies of dozens of black lives that do not matter

No,

§ 18.2-282. Pointing, holding, or brandishing firearm, air or gas operated weapon or object similar in appearance; penalty.
A. It shall be unlawful for any person to point, hold or brandish any firearm or any air or gas operated weapon or any object similar in appearance, whether capable of being fired or not, in such manner as to reasonably induce fear in the mind of another or hold a firearm or any air or gas operated weapon in a public place in such a manner as to reasonably induce fear in the mind of another of being shot or injured.

They are not authorized to use deadly force against outdoor trespass, therefore there is no authorization to brandish a weapon they are prohibited from using.
It's not my problem.
What is not your problem? You said "It wasn't a crime" - now you see it is a crime.
It is all over the world everywhere a crime to threaten someone with a weapon. Maybe except in regions of the world, where criminals take care no one is able to make laws against such a crime.

You are working awful hard to try and make someone guilty of something...... anything, aren't you?

not in my town------there are shootings and lootings every day-----and people are not being arrested. I think that the mayor does not recognize the standar

View attachment 359944

gun fights just during the holiday weekend----nine in the city----but most right here----around the corner.
It's GHOULISH ------people lying dead in the gutter and conversation SWIRLS around a woman holding a gun which she did not discharge. And IDIOTS LAUGH over the dead bodies of dozens of black lives that do not matter

Stay safe

View attachment 359944

Stay safe

I am safe. The cops in this precinct know what's going on. In a recent attack
on hubby (non fatal shiv bitch) -----three squad cars came screeching around
the corner. ----- the shooting goes on. The shiv bitch was set free to shiv again.
It's the times

I

View attachment 359944

This picture shows very well that both persons are disqualified to use weapons. Even in a safe mode no one holds a barrel direction anyone, who could be unintentionally wounded. If a nervous policeman had shot them down, then this would be easily understandable.
As Americans they are not subject to reproach from foreigners like you

Sure - bad influence - your weapons could start to rust.

clearly the woman didnt know what she was doing

but thats no business of yours

Everything around the zoo USA is my business. Someone could escape and enter the civilized world. By the way - is Richard Grenell back in your country?

No,

It's not my problem.
It is all over the world everywhere a crime to threaten someone with a weapon. Maybe except in regions of the world, where criminals take care no one is able to make laws against such a crime.

laws vary with the states in the USA------The woman with the gun was protecting her house from trespassers who in her view seemed threatening. In some states that is
legal

No,

It's not my problem.
I don't care.

No,

It's not my problem.
I don't care.

Sure you don't take care - or better to say: You take care that no one has to take care. By the way: Did you ever hear something about that freedom and responsiblity are the two sides of the same coin? The other side from "I don't take care" is hell on earth.

Last edited:
No,

It's not my problem.
I don't care.

Sure you don't take care - or better to say: You take care that no one has to take care. By the way: Did you ever hear something about that freedom and responsiblity are the two sides of the same coin? The other side from "I don't take care" is hell on earth.

I care about my tribe.
They ain't it.... any of them.

No,

It's not my problem.
I don't care.

Thanks for the tunes.

No,

It's not my problem.

laws vary with the states in the USA------The woman with the gun was protecting her house from trespassers who in her view seemed threatening. In some states that is
legal

Maybe legal - I don't know - but in a criminal contradiction to the value "freedom of opinion". No one has any right to threaten demonstrants with a weapon. And I do not see any case of self defense in the absurde and criminal behavior of this two people. And how they hold their weapons is per se criminal and a reason not to allow them any longer to own any weapon.

No,

It's not my problem.

legal

Maybe legal - I don't know - but in a criminal contradiction to the value "freedom of opinion". No one has any right to threaten demonstrants with a weapon. And I do not see any case of self defense in the absurde and criminal behavior of this two people. And how they hold their weapons is per se criminal and a reason not to allow them any longer to own any weapon.
I think you're just offended by the idea of people being able to defend themselves.

No,

It's not my problem.

legal

I think you're just offended by the idea of people being able to defend themselves.

Offended by what? ... Do you think this two people are able to defend themselves? ... Perhaps possible, but I doubt about. ... For sure they provoke.

No,

It's not my problem.

legal

Offended by what? ... Do you think this two people are able to defend themselves? ... Perhaps possible, but I doubt about. ... For sure they provoke.
I think it bothers you that some folks can take care of themselves. Something about that seems to really disturb you.

Have you thought about why that is?

No,

It's not my problem.

legal

I think it bothers you that some folks can take care of themselves. Something about that seems to really disturb you.

Counterquestion: Why what is? Your ideas about me? No idea. Do you really think this two people are able to take care of themselves? What would had happened, if they had shot?

Last edited:
No,

It's not my problem.

legal

Counterquestion: Why what is? Your ideas about me? No idea. Do you really think this two people are able to take care of themselves? What would had happened, if they had shot?
Why are you dodging the question?

Forum List

Back