Obama: "If I Had A Lawless Mob, It'd Look Like This!"

Next time use actors that actually put their finger on the trigger.
The Trumpsters think they'll be able to derail and avoid the larger issues by focusing only on BLM, the individual group.

Fun watching them try.

:popcorn:

Really? We would LOVE for Biden to debate Trump on the economy, jobs, legal immigration, North Korea, the failed ACA, trade agreements etc. But the far left arm of the Democratic party, BLM, is rioting and destroying America. It's hard not to talk about that when white American communities are starting to resemble the movie The Purge.
Another vivid example of my point.

^^^ In major denial and as ignorant as they come. I think Mac1958 is really just a troll. But he's just to much fun to put on ignore. LOL

1. One arm of the lawless, looting, arsonist, rioting thug army that the Democrat Party encouraged, aided, incited and protected, attacked a development in St. Louis.

One homeowner actually had the nerve to defend his life and property.

View attachment 357681

2. No more sacred doctrine of American heritage is the right, nay...duty......to protect ourselves and our property.
But this is the result of the 'white guilt' lies instilled in our institution by the Liberals:
"In a statement on Monday, St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner said she was alarmed that "peaceful protesters were met by guns and a violent assault."
View attachment 357683

3. The America-hating International Left, and their subsidiary, the Democrat Party are poised to imprison real Americans and co-opt this nation.

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

4. These two may be the poster children for our future.

4. View attachment 357686

5. There may be no alternative.
Notice how this was initially covered.
It appears this house is on a street that the future shot up thugs were just walking by casually on public property.

They forgot to how you the gate and private property trespass.

See how CNN brought the story. They knew their was a gate there.

It's the St. Louis DA that causes me worry about the future.

If this sort of Bolshevik is handing out 'justice,' it leaves no option but guns.
Eventually the mob will get her.
She is a prosecutor right? BLM loves prosecutors right???

I saw her. Lenin would be proud. But she's too stupid to know Lenin would shoot her in the head after her useful idiotness tank was on empty.

View attachment 357720

But her sort populates the legal establishment nationwide.

"The 2 Lawyers, the Anti-Police Protests and the Molotov Cocktail Attack
He was a Princeton-educated corporate lawyer. She provided legal services for the poor. Now they are accused in a Molotov cocktail attack on a police car.

merlin_173084058_d6ff8cb4-0f12-46b6-aa0d-379c5c8f6a83-articleLarge.jpg

The Brooklyn lawyers Colinford Mattis, left, and Urooj Rahman, after they were arrested on charges that they threw a Molotov cocktail into a police vehicle.

The Brooklyn lawyers Colinford Mattis, left, and Urooj Rahman, after they were arrested on charges that they threw a Molotov cocktail into a police vehicle.Credit...U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York, via Associated Press"
But his sort populates the pig establishments nationwide.

1593612613487.jpeg

The Trumpsters think they'll be able to derail and avoid the larger issues by focusing only on BLM, the individual group.

Fun watching them try.

The "individual group"?? THOSE friggin' gangsters are operating and casting their stinking shit around the entire country-------and they are ENDORSED by politicians, cops and judges. I live with it----I have not been out of my tiny residence for weeks

1. One arm of the lawless, looting, arsonist, rioting thug army that the Democrat Party encouraged, aided, incited and protected, attacked a development in St. Louis.

View attachment 357681

2. No more sacred doctrine of American heritage is the right, nay...duty......to protect ourselves and our property.
But this is the result of the 'white guilt' lies instilled in our institution by the Liberals:
"In a statement on Monday, St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner said she was alarmed that "peaceful protesters were met by guns and a violent assault."
View attachment 357683

3. The America-hating International Left, and their subsidiary, the Democrat Party are poised to imprison real Americans and co-opt this nation.

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

It appears this house is on a street that the future shot up thugs were just walking by casually on public property.

If this sort of Bolshevik is handing out 'justice,' it leaves no option but guns.

I saw her. Lenin would be proud. But she's too stupid to know Lenin would shoot her in the head after her useful idiotness tank was on empty.

View attachment 357720

He was a Princeton-educated corporate lawyer. She provided legal services for the poor. Now they are accused in a Molotov cocktail attack on a police car.

The Brooklyn lawyers Colinford Mattis, left, and Urooj Rahman, after they were arrested on charges that they threw a Molotov cocktail into a police vehicle.

The Brooklyn lawyers Colinford Mattis, left, and Urooj Rahman, after they were arrested on charges that they threw a Molotov cocktail into a police vehicle.Credit...U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York, via Associated Press"
My Lord!! I forgot. You're living in a war zone that makes Mogadishu look like Sandals resorts.

You and the other 20 conservatives in Brooklyn have to be heart broken.

And you can continue to live in this?? I bet the Realtors in NYC area can't keep up with the phones.

Problem is your real estate values are already sinking South fast. Supply and Demand thingey.

You have an incorrect view of NYC.

It is immense.

My area.....

1593609044156.png

1593609089927.png

1593609192095.png

My home was originally a church.

We'll be alright.

Fun watching them try.

Really? We would LOVE for Biden to debate Trump on the economy, jobs, legal immigration, North Korea, the failed ACA, trade agreements etc. But the far left arm of the Democratic party, BLM, is rioting and destroying America. It's hard not to talk about that when white American communities are starting to resemble the movie The Purge.

^^^ In major denial and as ignorant as they come. I think Mac1958 is really just a troll. But he's just to much fun to put on ignore. LOL

He simply lies.

Fun watching them try.

Whatever you'd like.

I say you guys want to focus on BLM and you obediently jump right in and do it for me.

Mac's Pavlov's dogs. I appreciate it.

View attachment 357681

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

View attachment 357720

My Lord!! I forgot. You're living in a war zone that makes Mogadishu look like Sandals resorts.

And you can continue to live in this?? I bet the Realtors in NYC area can't keep up with the phones.

Problem is your real estate values are already sinking South fast. Supply and Demand thingey.

It is immense.

My area.....

View attachment 357726

View attachment 357727
View attachment 357728

We'll be alright.
That was a joke regarding 100% Marxist political rule.

You are posting pics of the past. That little kid on the slide is proving his white advantage by being born.

That is what their thinking is now.

View attachment 357681

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

View attachment 357720

It is immense.

My area.....

View attachment 357726

View attachment 357727
View attachment 357728

We'll be alright.

You are posting pics of the past. That little kid on the slide is proving his white advantage by being born.

Those pics are current.

View attachment 357681

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

View attachment 357720

View attachment 357725
My sort???? Every American knows that cop should be executed at sunrise. Quit your F bullshit on this. Worry about those little black children being shot up like ranch rodents for target practice.

God you are testing my non flaming policy here for me. Ask Mindful about my old rip your MF head off and shaking it style of posting. You wanna see me start a nuclear war in the Flame Zone??? I'd have that place slinging shit everywhere at everything in 2 threads. Wanna see that????

The Flame Zone is pussy for a No Holds Barred forum. I was born and bred in such a rotten puking place you wouldn't last a week. A Mosh Pit with rusty razor blades sticking out everywhere out of our shoes.

View attachment 357681

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

View attachment 357720

It is immense.

My area.....

View attachment 357726

View attachment 357727
View attachment 357728

We'll be alright.

Those pics are current.
Again I'm sorry. LOl. Dry and sarcastic humor don't mix well in type written form. Always look at my posts through a serious but comical eyes. Or total humor. Humor is good. We need tons more here on the general board though.

View attachment 357681

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

View attachment 357720

View attachment 357725
My sort???? Every American knows that cop should be executed at sunrise. Quit your F bullshit on this. Worry about those little black children being shot up like ranch rodents for target practice.

God you are testing my non flaming policy here for me. Ask Mindful about my old rip your MF head off and shaking it style of posting. You wanna see me start a nuclear war in the Flame Zone??? I'd have that place slinging shit everywhere at everything in 2 threads. Wanna see that????

The Flame Zone is pussy for a No Holds Barred forum. I was born and bred in such a rotten puking place you wouldn't last a week. A Mosh Pit with rusty razor blades sticking out everywhere out of our shoes.
You seem to have issues with reading I never used the words to imply any sort but the pigs that claim to be police officers and how their motives are to kill perps and get no charges. That is the reason why we have rioting mobs of protestors that are fed up with the state and its violent behavior. Fuck you and mindful.

View attachment 357681

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

View attachment 357720

View attachment 357725

You seem to have issues with reading I never used the words to imply any sort but the pigs that claim to be police officers and how their motives are to kill perps and get no charges. That is the reason why we have rioting mobs of protestors that are fed up with the state and its violent behavior. Fuck you and mindful.
You hate the cops and authority because your A has been spanked all your life from authority. Look at your GD avatar to start.

I don't read well??? This was a comment over your general theme of posting. You love what's happening now. Your dick and hand are completely raw from the excitement, and that is sick sick sick.

You wanna go toe to toe with Mindful and I in the FZ. I come here for serious discussions with shits and giggles mixed in, and am not interested in any nonsense that you provide constantly here.

I stay out of those boards mostly so I'm not tempted to be a total dick faced Ahole.

View attachment 357681

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

View attachment 357720

View attachment 357725

You hate the cops and authority because your A has been spanked all your life from authority. Look at your GD avatar to start.

I don't read well??? This was a comment over your general theme of posting. You love what's happening now. Your dick and hand are completely raw from the excitement, and that is sick sick sick.

You wanna go toe to toe with Mindful and I in the FZ. I come here for serious discussions with shits and giggles mixed in, and am not interested in any nonsense that you provide constantly here.

I stay out of those boards mostly so I'm not tempted to be a total dick faced Ahole.
And again you still have a problem with comprehension. I don't hate all cops just the pigs...As far as I can see you suck at writing and would suck worse at Flame Zone activities.

I don't care that you can't handle what is happening, neither can I yet, if it wasn't for murderous pigs and their sovereign state attitude there would be no protests or riots.

View attachment 357681

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

View attachment 357720

View attachment 357725

And again you still have a problem with comprehension. I don't hate all cops just the pigs...As far as I can see you suck at writing and would suck worse at Flame Zone activities.

I don't care that you can't handle what is happening, neither can I yet, if it wasn't for murderous pigs and their sovereign state attitude there would be no protests or riots.
Go pester someone else please. I can handle what's happening because I lived my whole life fairly far from it.

It was hard at first to see Macys smashed up, but now I'm laughing at 50 yrs of libturd failures. Sad so many people are and WILL suffer.

Fun watching them try.

Democrat politicians will derail the larger issue. Pass some meaningless legislation and throw out a few crumbs in the form of money to some .orgs. They'll get their votes and nothing will change. Been doing it for over 50 years.

Mac'äs stance is bullshit in so many ways it will be too tiring to list them all.

But what sure is funny is that he is complaining about republicans, when the only fix and demand the far left has demanded has been to... defund/abolish the police. And some are even going through with that and letting their streets plunge into murder. And this... is a serious response? You can't make the stupidity up.

I bet that the solution is for us, responsible people, to pony up more dollars to help the irresponsible people so that they can grow in numbers... without getting anything in return. This is how Mac's morality is wired, the responsible always give to the irresponsible. Of course, you can take a guess in which of those groups he belongs to.

View attachment 357681

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

View attachment 357720

View attachment 357725

Go pester someone else please. I can handle what's happening because I lived my whole life fairly far from it.

It was hard at first to see Macys smashed up, but now I'm laughing at 50 yrs of libturd failures. Sad so many people are and WILL suffer.
It is the problems of both the Democrats and Republican leaders that have brought us to this time in history.

Last edited:

View attachment 357681

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

View attachment 357720

View attachment 357725

It is a problems of both the Democrats and Republican leaders that have brought us to this time in history.

Indeed, the Bidens and Romneys of the world.

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

I am not in the least bit surprised that you support these racist a$$clowns, or think that pointing guns at peaceful protestors is both necessary and legal.

If not for the fact that those guns were loaded, the owners obviously incompetent, and had one of them tripped and fallen with their fingers on the trigger, they could be facing even more serious charges than the ones they're currently facing.

White fear and paranoia does NOT confer the right to point guns at people.

Again I ask, as a non-white American woman, what possible reason can you have for supporting the party of death, disease and destruction? Either you aren't nearly as clever as you claim to be, or your goal is to destroy the USA and the Republican Party.

My money is on you being dumber than a sack of hammers. Even your petty insults are cut and pasted. The lack of original thought is telling.

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

I am not in the least bit surprised that you support these racist a$$clowns, or think that pointing guns at peaceful protestors is both necessary and legal.

If not for the fact that those guns were loaded, the owners obviously incompetent, and had one of them tripped and fallen with their fingers on the trigger, they could be facing even more serious charges than the ones they're currently facing.

White fear and paranoia does NOT confer the right to point guns at people.

Again I ask, as a non-white American woman, what possible reason can you have for supporting the party of death, disease and destruction? Either you aren't nearly as clever as you claim to be, or your goal is to destroy the USA and the Republican Party.

My money is on you being dumber than a sack of hammers. Even your petty insults are cut and pasted. The lack of original thought is telling.

I can't begin to tell you how pleased I am every time you post, and provide the verification of what I've said about you , and your support for rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Don't ever change.

Forum List

Back