Obama: "If I Had A Lawless Mob, It'd Look Like This!"

In a New York magazine profile published in November 1992, "You have to treat 'em (women) like shit," Trump said in the article to friend Philip Johnson, who responded, "You'd make a good mafioso."

Trump's response: "One of the greatest."

there's only one mafioso here and his name is Donald J Trump, my friends!

1. One arm of the lawless, looting, arsonist, rioting thug army that the Democrat Party encouraged, aided, incited and protected, attacked a development in St. Louis.

One homeowner actually had the never to defend his life and property.

View attachment 357681

2. No more sacred doctrine of American heritage is the right, nay...duty......to protect ourselves and our property.
But this is the result of the 'white guilt' lies instilled in our institution by the Liberals:
"In a statement on Monday, St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner said she was alarmed that "peaceful protesters were met by guns and a violent assault."
View attachment 357683

3. The America-hating International Left, and their subsidiary, the Democrat Party are poised to imprison real Americans and co-opt this nation.

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

4. These two may be the poster children for our future.

4. View attachment 357686

5. There may be no alternative.

We certainly know that Trumpettes do not support the reason for these protests.

Liberals do support the reason.

No one supports the violence.

Trump probably offers a bounty to all cops who kill unarmed black people

What reason...to once again exploit Black Americans with lies about institutional racism.....as the democrat party sent violent antifa and black lives matter terrorists to burn, loot and kill in their neighborhoods?

The democrat party has controlled those cities, from top to bottom for decades, some for over 100 years.......and Blacks are still suffering from the same things they vote for democrats to fix.....

The democrat party supports the violence with money, training, organization and coordination.......they unleashed the antifa and black lives matter to burn, loot and kill when polls were showing Trump had a high approval rate among Black communities...........
Oh just go fuck yourself with your bullshit. You hate black people. I get it.

Who is supporting the violence? Who? Trump - he must he keeps igniting it.

"Who is supporting the violence? "

The Democrats.

Democrat judges, DAs and prosecutors released every arsonist, rioter, looter, anarchist that the police arrested.

Total baloney. Like every post you have ever made. " Oh Oh Oh the evil Democrats OMG OMG OMG"

Meanwhile your fat assed orange buddy's response to COVID has killed tens of thousands of Americans. Republicans supported this.

1. One arm of the lawless, looting, arsonist, rioting thug army that the Democrat Party encouraged, aided, incited and protected, attacked a development in St. Louis.

One homeowner actually had the nerve to defend his life and property.

View attachment 357681

2. No more sacred doctrine of American heritage is the right, nay...duty......to protect ourselves and our property.
But this is the result of the 'white guilt' lies instilled in our institution by the Liberals:
"In a statement on Monday, St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner said she was alarmed that "peaceful protesters were met by guns and a violent assault."
View attachment 357683

3. The America-hating International Left, and their subsidiary, the Democrat Party are poised to imprison real Americans and co-opt this nation.

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

They also finance & place their DA's to carry out their narratives and agenda and protect their lawlessness:

View attachment 357681

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

"Obama: "If I Had A Lawless Mob, It'd Look Like This!"

Oh! Oh oh oh....
I thought Obama was referring to these guys.

2p2vr8.jpg

View attachment 357681

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

Oh! Oh oh oh....

2p2vr8.jpg

Did you just write "I thought...."

Fact not in evidence.

View attachment 357681

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

That silly woman, if she had actually fired that pistol holding it like shown in this photo, the kickback would have broken her damn nose.
Urban Red Sonja. LOLOLOL

View attachment 357681

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

Oh! Oh oh oh....

2p2vr8.jpg

Fact not in evidence.

The Grifter-in-Chief was the first thing that came to my mind reading the title thread.
Oooweeeee----Cy Vance Jr. gonna' get a hold of Trump's finanical records. Whooopeee!
You're going to see that shit matches right up with the NYT article in 2018 about Trump tax evasion.
Ooooooweeeee!

His Deutsche Bank records are not going to be pretty.

23004399_1464197423671041_2031951278196682110_o.jpg

View attachment 357681

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

Oh! Oh oh oh....

2p2vr8.jpg

Fact not in evidence.

The Grifter-in-Chief was the first thing that came to my mind reading the title thread.
Oooweeeee----Cy Vance Jr. gonna' get a hold of Trump's finanical records. Whooopeee!
You're going to see that shit matches right up with the NYT article in 2018 about Trump tax evasion.
Ooooooweeeee!

His Deutsche Bank records are not going to be pretty.

23004399_1464197423671041_2031951278196682110_o.jpg

No vulgarity.

Try to post like an adult.

Forum List

Back