Obama: "If I Had A Lawless Mob, It'd Look Like This!"

Next time use actors that actually put their finger on the trigger.
The Trumpsters think they'll be able to derail and avoid the larger issues by focusing only on BLM, the individual group.

Fun watching them try.

:popcorn:
Mac1958 wants all Americans to bow down before the protestors and be ready to give in to any demands they make, including your own life if necessary.
I do enjoy it when I immediately reduce you folks to straw man arguments.
Haha... don't like me making strawman to your strawman?
There is no larger issue in this topic than the destruction/murder/looting/vandalism/intimidation caused by these groups. There is no systemic black police brutality... doesn't exist. Is there a police overreach/brutality on ALL citizens... you can make that argument. But against blacks? - No

The Trumpsters think they'll be able to derail and avoid the larger issues by focusing only on BLM, the individual group.

Fun watching them try.

Mac1958 wants all Americans to bow down before the protestors and be ready to give in to any demands they make, including your own life if necessary.
There is no larger issue in this topic than the destruction/murder/looting/vandalism/intimidation caused by these groups. There is no systemic black police brutality... doesn't exist. Is there a police overreach/brutality on ALL citizens... you can make that argument. But against blacks? - No
Of course, it goes far deeper than that too, but I think you guys should just keep ignoring it. I'm 100% on board with you.

Fun watching them try.

Of course, it goes far deeper than that too, but I think you guys should just keep ignoring it. I'm 100% on board with you.
Keep ignoring what exactly? Police brutality? I don't see anyone protesting police brutality. I see them wanting to defund police departments while crime over the past few months is rising all across the country.

1. One arm of the lawless, looting, arsonist, rioting thug army that the Democrat Party encouraged, aided, incited and protected, attacked a development in St. Louis.

One homeowner actually had the nerve to defend his life and property.

View attachment 357681

2. No more sacred doctrine of American heritage is the right, nay...duty......to protect ourselves and our property.
But this is the result of the 'white guilt' lies instilled in our institution by the Liberals:
"In a statement on Monday, St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner said she was alarmed that "peaceful protesters were met by guns and a violent assault."
View attachment 357683

3. The America-hating International Left, and their subsidiary, the Democrat Party are poised to imprison real Americans and co-opt this nation.

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

4. These two may be the poster children for our future.

4. View attachment 357686

5. There may be no alternative.
Notice how this was initially covered.
It appears this house is on a street that the future shot up thugs were just walking by casually on public property.

They forgot to how you the gate and private property trespass.

See how CNN brought the story. They knew their was a gate there.

It's the St. Louis DA that causes me worry about the future.

If this sort of Bolshevik is handing out 'justice,' it leaves no option but guns.
Eventually the mob will get her.
She is a prosecutor right? BLM loves prosecutors right???

I saw her. Lenin would be proud. But she's too stupid to know Lenin would shoot her in the head after her useful idiotness tank was on empty.

View attachment 357720

But her sort populates the legal establishment nationwide.

"The 2 Lawyers, the Anti-Police Protests and the Molotov Cocktail Attack
He was a Princeton-educated corporate lawyer. She provided legal services for the poor. Now they are accused in a Molotov cocktail attack on a police car.

merlin_173084058_d6ff8cb4-0f12-46b6-aa0d-379c5c8f6a83-articleLarge.jpg

The Brooklyn lawyers Colinford Mattis, left, and Urooj Rahman, after they were arrested on charges that they threw a Molotov cocktail into a police vehicle.

The Brooklyn lawyers Colinford Mattis, left, and Urooj Rahman, after they were arrested on charges that they threw a Molotov cocktail into a police vehicle.Credit...U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York, via Associated Press"

She is the lawyer Obama personally bailed out of jail....only to see the judge revoke her bail and toss her ass back into the pen for being a threat tothe community.

1. One arm of the lawless, looting, arsonist, rioting thug army that the Democrat Party encouraged, aided, incited and protected, attacked a development in St. Louis.

View attachment 357681

2. No more sacred doctrine of American heritage is the right, nay...duty......to protect ourselves and our property.
But this is the result of the 'white guilt' lies instilled in our institution by the Liberals:
"In a statement on Monday, St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner said she was alarmed that "peaceful protesters were met by guns and a violent assault."
View attachment 357683

3. The America-hating International Left, and their subsidiary, the Democrat Party are poised to imprison real Americans and co-opt this nation.

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

It appears this house is on a street that the future shot up thugs were just walking by casually on public property.

If this sort of Bolshevik is handing out 'justice,' it leaves no option but guns.

I saw her. Lenin would be proud. But she's too stupid to know Lenin would shoot her in the head after her useful idiotness tank was on empty.

View attachment 357720

He was a Princeton-educated corporate lawyer. She provided legal services for the poor. Now they are accused in a Molotov cocktail attack on a police car.

The Brooklyn lawyers Colinford Mattis, left, and Urooj Rahman, after they were arrested on charges that they threw a Molotov cocktail into a police vehicle.

The Brooklyn lawyers Colinford Mattis, left, and Urooj Rahman, after they were arrested on charges that they threw a Molotov cocktail into a police vehicle.Credit...U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York, via Associated Press"

She is the lawyer Obama personally bailed out of jail....only to see the judge revoke her bail and toss her ass back into the pen for being a threat tothe community.

What this proves is that education is meaningless without values.

Directly attributable to the Democrats/Liberals wiping religion out of the schools and the culture.

"Harvard graduate threatens to ‘stab’ anyone who says ‘all lives matter’"
NYPost.

Keep ignoring what exactly? Police brutality? I don't see anyone protesting police brutality. I see them wanting to defund police departments while crime over the past few months is rising all across the country.
And the "defund police" movement will be SQUARELY tied to Democrats. no amount of bullshit and go let them avoid that nonsense.

Trump should put that on billboards across the US.

9 - NINE - blacks have been killed by white cops in 2020 in the entire US....compared to several HUNDRED blacks shot by blacks and approx 100 dead blacks killed by blacks....blacks whose lives do not matter apparantly....

Do you think Soros gives a damn enough about George Floyd and 8 other blacks killed bywhite cops to donate hiundreds of thousands of dollars to domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM?

Do youthink the traitor who sold his own people out to the Nazi ovens for profit gives a shit if 9 blacks have been killed by white cops?

Do you think Soros, China, Russia, Iran, amd Venezuela reallygove a shit about Floyd and 8 other blacks killed bycops, thatTHAT is their justification for funding and supporting the anarchy, looting, destroyinh, burning, assaults, murders, and attempts todestroy the US' history / culture, and unity?

You are either one of the DUMBEST snowflakes on this board OR youhate this President / country so much youant to burn it down / destroy it OR you are justone of the foreign-enemy trolls pushing the propaganda....

Last edited:
Keep ignoring what exactly? Police brutality?

9 - NINE - blacks have been killed by white cops in 2020 in the entire US....compared to several HUNDRED blacks shot by blacks and approx 100 dead blacks killed by blacks....blacks whose lives do not matter apparantly....

Do you think Soros gives a damn enough about George Floyd and 8 other blacks killed bywhite cops to donate hiundreds of thousands of dollars to domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM?

Do youthink the traitor who sold his own people out to the Nazi ovens for profit gives a shit if 9 blacks have been killed by white cops?

Do you think Soros, China, Russia, Iran, amd Venezuela reallygove a shit about Floyd and 8 other blacks killed bycops, thatTHAT is their justification for funding and supporting the anarchy, looting, destroyinh, burning, assaults, murders, and attempts todestroy the US' history / culture, and unity?

You are either one of the DUMBEST snowflakes on this board OR youhate this President / country so much youant to burn it down / destroy it OR you are justone of the foreign-enemy trolls pushing the propaganda....

Guessing this was for someone else?

Keep ignoring what exactly? Police brutality?

Guessing this was for someone else?
My apologies

View attachment 357681

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

View attachment 357720

But his sort populates the pig establishments nationwide.

View attachment 357725
My sort???? Every American knows that cop should be executed at sunrise. Quit your F bullshit on this. Worry about those little black children being shot up like ranch rodents for target practice.

God you are testing my non flaming policy here for me. Ask Mindful about my old rip your MF head off and shaking it style of posting. You wanna see me start a nuclear war in the Flame Zone??? I'd have that place slinging shit everywhere at everything in 2 threads. Wanna see that????

The Flame Zone is pussy for a No Holds Barred forum. I was born and bred in such a rotten puking place you wouldn't last a week. A Mosh Pit with rusty razor blades sticking out everywhere out of our shoes.
You seem to have issues with reading I never used the words to imply any sort but the pigs that claim to be police officers and how their motives are to kill perps and get no charges. That is the reason why we have rioting mobs of protestors that are fed up with the state and its violent behavior. Fuck you and mindful.
You hate the cops and authority because your A has been spanked all your life from authority. Look at your GD avatar to start.

I don't read well??? This was a comment over your general theme of posting. You love what's happening now. Your dick and hand are completely raw from the excitement, and that is sick sick sick.

You wanna go toe to toe with Mindful and I in the FZ. I come here for serious discussions with shits and giggles mixed in, and am not interested in any nonsense that you provide constantly here.

I stay out of those boards mostly so I'm not tempted to be a total dick faced Ahole.
And again you still have a problem with comprehension. I don't hate all cops just the pigs...As far as I can see you suck at writing and would suck worse at Flame Zone activities.

I don't care that you can't handle what is happening, neither can I yet, if it wasn't for murderous pigs and their sovereign state attitude there would be no protests or riots.
Go pester someone else please. I can handle what's happening because I lived my whole life fairly far from it.

It was hard at first to see Macys smashed up, but now I'm laughing at 50 yrs of libturd failures. Sad so many people are and WILL suffer.

View attachment 357681

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

View attachment 357720

View attachment 357725
My sort???? Every American knows that cop should be executed at sunrise. Quit your F bullshit on this. Worry about those little black children being shot up like ranch rodents for target practice.

God you are testing my non flaming policy here for me. Ask Mindful about my old rip your MF head off and shaking it style of posting. You wanna see me start a nuclear war in the Flame Zone??? I'd have that place slinging shit everywhere at everything in 2 threads. Wanna see that????

The Flame Zone is pussy for a No Holds Barred forum. I was born and bred in such a rotten puking place you wouldn't last a week. A Mosh Pit with rusty razor blades sticking out everywhere out of our shoes.
You seem to have issues with reading I never used the words to imply any sort but the pigs that claim to be police officers and how their motives are to kill perps and get no charges. That is the reason why we have rioting mobs of protestors that are fed up with the state and its violent behavior. Fuck you and mindful.
You hate the cops and authority because your A has been spanked all your life from authority. Look at your GD avatar to start.

I don't read well??? This was a comment over your general theme of posting. You love what's happening now. Your dick and hand are completely raw from the excitement, and that is sick sick sick.

You wanna go toe to toe with Mindful and I in the FZ. I come here for serious discussions with shits and giggles mixed in, and am not interested in any nonsense that you provide constantly here.

I stay out of those boards mostly so I'm not tempted to be a total dick faced Ahole.
And again you still have a problem with comprehension. I don't hate all cops just the pigs...As far as I can see you suck at writing and would suck worse at Flame Zone activities.

I don't care that you can't handle what is happening, neither can I yet, if it wasn't for murderous pigs and their sovereign state attitude there would be no protests or riots.
Go pester someone else please. I can handle what's happening because I lived my whole life fairly far from it.

It was hard at first to see Macys smashed up, but now I'm laughing at 50 yrs of libturd failures. Sad so many people are and WILL suffer.
It is the problems of both the Democrats and Republican leaders that have brought us to this time in history.
You libturds have been in total control of these zoos for 50 F yrs. Blaming cons for even a little of your poop and the mess ain't cuttin it Bart.

View attachment 357681

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

View attachment 357720

View attachment 357725

View attachment 357681

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

View attachment 357720

View attachment 357725

It is the problems of both the Democrats and Republican leaders that have brought us to this time in history.
You libturds have been in total control of these zoos for 50 F yrs. Blaming cons for even a little of your poop and the mess ain't cuttin it Bart.
Those libturds act just like Republicants self interest over the community standards..

Why aren't members of the group of lawless thugs swinging clubs at people in jail for assault and battery?

Why aren't members of the group of lawless thugs swinging clubs at people in jail for assault and battery?

Why can't we see the whole video rather than a snippet that doesn't show what happened...sort of like the video shown by almost all of the media with the "peaceful protestors" against the "gun couple" that left out them busting down the gate/the couple came out of the house first UNARMED until ARMED "protestors" threatened them first?

One homeowner actually had the never to defend his life and property.

View attachment 357681

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

We certainly know that Trumpettes do not support the reason for these protests.

Liberals do support the reason.

No one supports the violence.

Trump probably offers a bounty to all cops who kill unarmed black people

What reason...to once again exploit Black Americans with lies about institutional racism.....as the democrat party sent violent antifa and black lives matter terrorists to burn, loot and kill in their neighborhoods?

The democrat party has controlled those cities, from top to bottom for decades, some for over 100 years.......and Blacks are still suffering from the same things they vote for democrats to fix.....

The democrat party supports the violence with money, training, organization and coordination.......they unleashed the antifa and black lives matter to burn, loot and kill when polls were showing Trump had a high approval rate among Black communities...........
Oh just go fuck yourself with your bullshit. You hate black people. I get it.

Who is supporting the violence? Who? Trump - he must he keeps igniting it.

Last edited:

Fun watching them try.

Really? We would LOVE for Biden to debate Trump on the economy, jobs, legal immigration, North Korea, the failed ACA, trade agreements etc. But the far left arm of the Democratic party, BLM, is rioting and destroying America. It's hard not to talk about that when white American communities are starting to resemble the movie The Purge.

Economy? lost 20.5 million jobs in one month. The deficit was at a trillion before the virus it. His sanctions bankrupted farmers & hurt manufacturing. He has no major trade deals. NK has told Trump to fuck off. Trump totally fucked trhe COVID response.

Trump: "My economy is great"
Joe, what is the average quarterly growth the last 4 quarters?

Trump: I got rid of NAFTA!
Joe: Actually NAFTA still exists, the name is changed and a couple tweaks were made.

The Trumpsters think they'll be able to derail and avoid the larger issues by going after BLM, the individual group.

Fun watching them try.

Anger at what?

Shirley you mean greed and envy, and a lust for power.
The characteristics that a Republican could never admit to having.
There are two sets of people. Progs and Non Progs. Progs think near identical. We talk about crazy on both sides. But you saw it in recent weeks in living color. Many of these people are mentally ill. The Non Prog can have views across the board. There are many Democrats who are not Progs. But their vote is for mostly Progs. There are also a percentage of Non Progs who are conservative. There are really not that many conservative politicians in D.C. So we have a left leaning to the left of the Dem Pary controlled by Progs. And a RINO/Moderate Repub Party. Who is always demonized as the worse conservative people bordering on the worse despots in history. The Repub Party has its ways. But it follows the Prog Party and its successes are in keeping the movement to the left slowed down while still greasing the wheels of its own constituents and agendas if it can. What you call Trump is what you are. That is what makes Trump refreshing. A taste of your own medicine. Repubs act to stoic and reserved. Not good in the 21st Century. Yet it is relaxing and comforting.

Fun watching them try.

Really? We would LOVE for Biden to debate Trump on the economy, jobs, legal immigration, North Korea, the failed ACA, trade agreements etc. But the far left arm of the Democratic party, BLM, is rioting and destroying America. It's hard not to talk about that when white American communities are starting to resemble the movie The Purge.

Economy? lost 20.5 million jobs in one month. The deficit was at a trillion before the virus it. His sanctions bankrupted farmers & hurt manufacturing. He has no major trade deals. NK has told Trump to fuck off. Trump totally fucked trhe COVID response.

Trump: "My economy is great"
Joe, what is the average quarterly growth the last 4 quarters?

Trump: I got rid of NAFTA!
Joe: Actually NAFTA still exists, the name is changed and a couple tweaks were made.

^^^ Liberal game. "If I write it it must be true". LOL

One homeowner actually had the never to defend his life and property.

View attachment 357681

View attachment 357683

They now own and operate

the media

the schools

the law.

We certainly know that Trumpettes do not support the reason for these protests.

Liberals do support the reason.

No one supports the violence.

Trump probably offers a bounty to all cops who kill unarmed black people

What reason...to once again exploit Black Americans with lies about institutional racism.....as the democrat party sent violent antifa and black lives matter terrorists to burn, loot and kill in their neighborhoods?

The democrat party has controlled those cities, from top to bottom for decades, some for over 100 years.......and Blacks are still suffering from the same things they vote for democrats to fix.....

The democrat party supports the violence with money, training, organization and coordination.......they unleashed the antifa and black lives matter to burn, loot and kill when polls were showing Trump had a high approval rate among Black communities...........
Oh just go fuck yourself with your bullshit. You hate black people. I get it.

Who is supporting the violence? Who? Trump - he must he keeps igniting it.

"Who is supporting the violence? "

The Democrats.

Democrat judges, DAs and prosecutors released every arsonist, rioter, looter, anarchist that the police arrested.

Forum List

Back