St. Louis couple defends their house from protestors, with guns. Do you support "stand your ground laws"?

Do you support "stand your ground laws"?

• Yes

Votes: 54 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters
So why is DA Kim Gardner looking at filing charges against the homeowners, and not the angry mob that broke thru the gate and trespassed on private property?
Because this walking indictment of affirmative action:

..is also a communist shit gun-grabbing ass wipe.
So either she needs to be defeated, or law abiding folks need to move out of her jurisdiction.
The McClosky's are lawyers, so I wonder if there is any potential relief from the state to oppose unlawful indictments? The DA claims that the McCloskys "assaulted" the peaceful protesters exercising their 1st Amendment rights?! Actually they were trespassers who broke thru a private gate and threatened the McCloskys and their dog.
This brings up a point I want to address; you're most likely to get into a conflict like this in a city, and that city is much more likely to have some SJW holding the DA's office. They have been making a serious push to grab as many of those positions across the country as they can.
People who are willing and able to defend themselves with force when they have to venture into these areas, need to be aware that they will also have to defend themselves in court, as well. And maybe in a county lock-up for awhile before you make bail.

These people are evil, corrupt, agenda-driven, and they fucking hate you..... plan accordingly.
EXACTLY!! Before I go anywhere I ALWAYS check to see if they have "reciprocity" for gun carry permits. If not, they can pound sand.
View attachment 359162
That's good but dig deeper....... you need to know not just the laws, but the agendas and politics of the people who will be applying those laws to you, if you get into something.
You also need a bondsman and a lawyer on retainer, because county sucks..... bad.
Good point. Just noticed that MO has reciprocity, but Kim Gardner has her own little fiefdom where she prosecutes whoever she wants to based on her "anti-gun" agenda. That coxucker Soros has his agenda and finances these ass-wipe DAs who give passes to criminals but prosecute law abiding citizens.

So why is DA Kim Gardner looking at filing charges against the homeowners, and not the angry mob that broke thru the gate and trespassed on private property?

So either she needs to be defeated, or law abiding folks need to move out of her jurisdiction.
The McClosky's are lawyers, so I wonder if there is any potential relief from the state to oppose unlawful indictments? The DA claims that the McCloskys "assaulted" the peaceful protesters exercising their 1st Amendment rights?! Actually they were trespassers who broke thru a private gate and threatened the McCloskys and their dog.
This brings up a point I want to address; you're most likely to get into a conflict like this in a city, and that city is much more likely to have some SJW holding the DA's office. They have been making a serious push to grab as many of those positions across the country as they can.
People who are willing and able to defend themselves with force when they have to venture into these areas, need to be aware that they will also have to defend themselves in court, as well. And maybe in a county lock-up for awhile before you make bail.

These people are evil, corrupt, agenda-driven, and they fucking hate you..... plan accordingly.
EXACTLY!! Before I go anywhere I ALWAYS check to see if they have "reciprocity" for gun carry permits. If not, they can pound sand.
View attachment 359162
That's good but dig deeper....... you need to know not just the laws, but the agendas and politics of the people who will be applying those laws to you, if you get into something.
You also need a bondsman and a lawyer on retainer, because county sucks..... bad.
Good point. Just noticed that MO has reciprocity, but Kim Gardner has her own little fiefdom where she prosecutes whoever she wants to based on her "anti-gun" agenda. That coxucker Soros has his agenda and finances these ass-wipe DAs who give passes to criminals but prosecute law abiding citizens.
It's been going this way for a few years now. Look at what they did to Mike Strickland in Portland, and to Terry Thompson in Houston.

View attachment 359162

That's all based on where you live and how your people vote. Where I live, I would have no problem using deadly force against an attacker, because our government supports using lethal defense and structured laws to our advantage. However if we have reciprocity in New York to carry a gun, I would leave mine at home if needing to go there. The ability to use deadly force is only as good as the laws to support your use of deadly force or lack thereof.

Missouri is a "stand your ground" state. People have the right to defend their home and property, period.
View attachment 357308

Even though the Leftist MSM wants legal action against the McClosky's for threatening "peaceful protestors", the law is on their side.

Do you support "stand your ground laws"? (poll)
You're free to show us all where any of those protesters were anything other than peacefully walking through the neighborhood.
that wasn't a neighborhood. it was private property. if you have zero respect for others property and accomplishments then don't expect for anyone to respect anything of yours.

now you're free to explain why you are condoning the violence going on right now.
that wasn't a neighborhood. it was private property. if you have zero respect for others property and accomplishments then don't expect for anyone to respect anything of yours.

now you're free to explain why you are condoning the violence going on right now.

It was a neighborhood, dope. They were marching to the mayor's home. There was no violence to condone.

They issued threats against the life of the homeowners and their dog. Threatening to KILL someone while on their property can be a fatal move...
They issued threats against the life of the homeowners and their dog. Threatening to KILL someone while on their property can be a fatal move.

Liar.
Anything said by the protesters was in response to the homeowner's actions. No one told them to let their dogs out to intimidate marchers.
Had they remained indoors, the crowd would have passed without incident. Just as it had for the rest of the 9 mile march.
Even their neighbors thought they were idiots.

BULLDOG does not believe that humans have a right to self defense with the use of a a firearm.

This is why ALL OF YOU must NEVER take their word. They DO want ALL of your guns, PERIOD!!!
Funny that none of the other neighbors felt like they needed to defend themselves.They actually think these two are idiots.
So? If your neighbors drink poisoned Kool Aid are you going to drink it?
I wouldn't equate pointing guns at protesters with drinking poison koolaid but of course the neighbors would do neither idiotic thing.
Well, that's you. What are these scum protesting in a gated community?
Well, that's you.
Sure is. I'm neither an idiot who is afraid of protesters or a pussy who needs to point guns at them.
You didn't quote my entire post, you coward. What are these scum protesting on the streets of innocent civilians?
You didn't quote my entire post, you coward.
So what? It's not required. I respond to what I think is important.
The protesters are innocent civilians, dope.
No, you didn't respond because you can't. What are they protesting in that neighborhood? Those people haven't done anything. Idiot.
No, you didn't respond because you can't. What are they protesting in that neighborhood? Those people haven't done anything. Idiot.
I didnt respond because it's retarded and irrelevant.
They were passing through the neighborhood enroute to the mayor's home, dope.
It was a 9 mile protest march.

Can you imagine the reaction of the little Goebbels and you Himmlerites if Americans who wanted to reopen their businesses had broken down a gate and menaced people on their way to threaten a mayor?

But when the BLM Klan does it - it's a good thing.

You Nazi scum are total hypocrites.

BULLDOG does not believe that humans have a right to self defense with the use of a a firearm.

This is why ALL OF YOU must NEVER take their word. They DO want ALL of your guns, PERIOD!!!
Funny that none of the other neighbors felt like they needed to defend themselves.They actually think these two are idiots.
I wouldn't equate pointing guns at protesters with drinking poison koolaid but of course the neighbors would do neither idiotic thing.
Well, that's you.
Sure is. I'm neither an idiot who is afraid of protesters or a pussy who needs to point guns at them.
You didn't quote my entire post, you coward. What are these scum protesting on the streets of innocent civilians?
and what the fuck are the homeowners watching a crowd of people break down their gate, trespass on their property and threaten them and their dog?

you are just a fucking doosh-d-lux out of use fucknugget asshole.
and what the fuck are the homeowners watching a crowd of people break down their gate, trespass on their property and threaten them and their dog?
Liar.
I've posted the video of marchers passing through a very intact gate while the gun nuts were threatening the marchers. Anything said to them was a result of being threatened with dogs and firearms.

Missouri is a "stand your ground" state. People have the right to defend their home and property, period.
View attachment 357308

Even though the Leftist MSM wants legal action against the McClosky's for threatening "peaceful protestors", the law is on their side.

You're free to show us all where any of those protesters were anything other than peacefully walking through the neighborhood.
Its about time the protestors/rioters started to move to meat and potatoes. I am not saying its right, but it took enough riots to go after those who may have some power. And I said "may". The couple still had their right to defend themselves. The protesters/rioters better understand that. Its been one way for them for many years. If you notice. Slowly but surely these people on the other side of the protests/riots are starting to defend themselves. Take note of this.
No one disputes anyone's right to self defense.
Those morons overreacted bigly. They look like idiots.

What was damaged in the neighborhood?

When you break someone's fence down he assumes you may break his walls down too to protest, riot, loot, and kill him. Then he correctly arms himself against what you may do next. Hopefully the threat of deadly force is enough to discourage the ANTIFA/BLM gestapo.
When you break someone's fence down he assumes you may break his walls down too to protest, riot, loot, and kill him. Then he correctly arms himself against what you may do next. Hopefully the threat of deadly force is enough to discourage the ANTIFA/BLM gestapo
There was no rioting, looting or killing, dope. Who knows who broke the fence. Probably the homeowner did it himself.
It was very much intact while they were threatening the marchers. I've posted the video multiple times.

Well, that's you.

They THOUGHT they were marching on the Mayor's house.. But ironically enough, the high power lefty lawyer told the media --- "You cannot reach the Mayor's house thru the private drive"...

Seems like the organizers can't read a map or get Mapquest instructions from the web...

OR WORSE -- lied about marching on the Mayor's house and chose that neighborhood for other reasons...

Cuomo countered by calling terrorism “a strong word,” especially considering the McCloskeys were the ones who were armed. In response, McCloskey questioned the true intentions of the protestors, noting that the mayor doesn’t even live in his gated community. He accused the group of entering the neighborhood to be as disruptive as possible.
"You cannot reach the Mayor's house thru the private drive"...
Yet they did, dope

Hutch Starskey, seems to disagree with my write up about the Castle Doctrine. I'm not exactly sure as to what part of the statement Starskey disagrees with but the following is fact and can easily be found.
1. Missouri is a Castle Doctrine/Castle Law, state.
2. The Castle Doctrine designates a person's abode or legally occupied place (home or car), has protections and immunities, permitting the person(s) in certain circumstances to use force, including, if deemed necessary, deadly force, to defend oneself against an intruder, free from legal prosecution for the consequences of the force used.
3. The "mob" broke through the gate, trespassing onto private property and threatened to burn down the home.
4. The couple felt in fear for themselves and responded lawfully, per the Castle Doctrine and due to their personal restraint, no one was shot.
3. The "mob" broke through the gate, trespassing onto private property and threatened to burn down the home.
You're a liar and an idiot. None of the other neighbors saw a threat.
Then the next mob should be notified upon breaking into the community that this house has armed residents while the others are unprotected.
Then the next mob should be notified upon breaking into the community that this house has armed residents while the others are unprotected.

The scared morons overreacted just as you do. Their neighbors agreed.

Well, that's you.

Well, that's you.
Protest at the Mayor's office. Idiot.

Well, that's you.

They THOUGHT they were marching on the Mayor's house.. But ironically enough, the high power lefty lawyer told the media --- "You cannot reach the Mayor's house thru the private drive"...

Seems like the organizers can't read a map or get Mapquest instructions from the web...

OR WORSE -- lied about marching on the Mayor's house and chose that neighborhood for other reasons...

Cuomo countered by calling terrorism “a strong word,” especially considering the McCloskeys were the ones who were armed. In response, McCloskey questioned the true intentions of the protestors, noting that the mayor doesn’t even live in his gated community. He accused the group of entering the neighborhood to be as disruptive as possible.
Yet they did, dope
They have no right to go to the Mayor's home. Protest at the Mayor's office, you ignorant cocksucker.

Well, that's you.

Yet they did, dope
They have no right to go to the Mayor's home. Protest at the Mayor's office, you ignorant cocksucker.
Of course you disagree. Trash.

View attachment 357308

It was a neighborhood, dope. They were marching to the mayor's home. There was no violence to condone.

They issued threats against the life of the homeowners and their dog. Threatening to KILL someone while on their property can be a fatal move...
They issued threats against the life of the homeowners and their dog. Threatening to KILL someone while on their property can be a fatal move.

Liar.
Anything said by the protesters was in response to the homeowner's actions. No one told them to let their dogs out to intimidate marchers.
Had they remained indoors, the crowd would have passed without incident. Just as it had for the rest of the 9 mile march.
Even their neighbors thought they were idiots.
how the fuck do you know this for a fact? you don't. you're just propping up your bullshit stick with someone elses bullshit and having some symbiotic bullshit stick moment when everyone ones how full of shit you really are.

Well, that's you.

Liar.
I've posted the video of marchers passing through a very intact gate while the gun nuts were threatening the marchers. Anything said to them was a result of being threatened with dogs and firearms.
i posted pics of a smashed gate.

was it or was it not private property they were going through?
has there or has there NOT been a shitton of violence in st louis?

you keep dismissing violent act after violent act and every protested busted for violence you say is simply misunderstood. so far in your eyes NO PROTEST HAS BEEN VIOLENT.

pray tell then sir fuckupsalot, who is being violent that we see so much of?

suck on your bullshit stick son.

Well, that's you.

Liar.
i posted pics of a smashed gate.

was it or was it not private property they were going through?
has there or has there NOT been a shitton of violence in st louis?

suck on your bullshit stick son.
At least these commie Democrat-supporting homeowners will finally wake the fuck up and stop voting that way after being prosecuted for defending themselves against an angry mob of hooligans.

Maybe there's an upside to this bullshit.

We know gun sales are going through the fucking roof, and even women who would never touch a gun before are now getting their carry license.

Forum List

Back