Biden Calls For A Gun Ban After Colorado Shooting

Sadly many gun owners are not very careful.
Any supporting evidence?

The main evidence is over 20,000 gun suicides per year in USA. Very sad.
I do not care about gun suicide except murder suicide. If they make it to the grave, at least they hit what they aim at on the first shot.
One the other hand I had a really good E7 Platoon Sergeant of a tank platoon, a perfectionist that knew his trade and trained his people to be the best tank platoon I ever saw. I never saw a sign of a problem. None of us did. He went home one day and put a bullet through his left eye. It came out behind his left ear. He recovered blind in one eye, deaf in one ear and was returned to duty at battalion, but requested and interview to get his old job back. Some of the hardest and strangest counseling I have ever done, but I owed to him to, to here him out and seriously discuss and councel, knowing there was no way in hell I would trust him with those people and that firepower, just like the Battalion S-1 knew, when he called me to set it up to talk to the guy. He went over 20 and got out about 6 months later. I have no idea if he ever got it completely together again. One thing for sure, it wasn't the gun's fault.

Sadly many gun owners are not very careful.
Any supporting evidence?

The main evidence is over 20,000 gun suicides per year in USA. Very sad.
I do not care about gun suicide except murder suicide. If they make it to the grave, at least they hit what they aim at on the first shot.
One the other hand I had a really good E7 Platoon Sergeant of a tank platoon, a perfectionist that knew his trade and trained his people to be the best tank platoon I ever saw. I never saw a sign of a problem. None of us did. He went home one day and put a bullet through his left eye. It came out behind his left ear. He recovered blind in one eye, deaf in one ear and was returned to duty at battalion, but requested and interview to get his old job back. Some of the hardest and strangest counseling I have ever done, but I owed to him to, to here him out and seriously discuss and councel, knowing there was no way in hell I would trust him with those people and that firepower, just like the Battalion S-1 knew, when he called me to set it up to talk to the guy. He went over 20 and got out about 6 months later. I have no idea if he ever got it completely together again. One thing for sure, it wasn't the gun's fault.

I have always lived by the idea that "If a gun kills people, the pencils make mistakes, cars drive drunk and spoons make people fat".

A gun is nothing more than a tool. Period.

Forum List

Back