Missouri Bill State 666 Is A Game Changer For Self-Defense

Yes basically the law is just more political bloviating. What it calls for is what is done now. If the police are investigating a murder and there is a dead guy laying there with a gun in his hand they are going to lean towards believing it was self defense now.

Arrests generally aren't made until a full investigation is made in those circumstance.

False.

Fuhrer Soros and his Reich persecuted the McCloskey's costing them millions to defend against harassment by the Reich.

Soros owned and operated Nazi Kim Gardner knew she couldn't win a case, but used the power of the state to engage in legal terrorism against the McCloskeys to financially ruin them.

The Nazi scum is using a terrorism tactic widely used by Fuhrer Soros and his Nazi Vermin. The idea isn't to win, they know they can't - but using the full force and treasury of the government these corrupt Nazi fucks seek to destroy enemies of the Reich and anyone who stands up. When the Brown Shirts attacked the community the McCloskeys live in, they defended themselves from the Kristallnach. Soros owned and operated Nazi Kim Gardner wanted to make clear to the peasants that she would engage in terrorism to destroy anyone that dared stand up against the violence of the Reich.

The law constrains vile pigs like Soros owned and operated Nazi Kim Gardner.

It should be redundant - but you Nazis HATE civil rights and have destroyed the most basic protections of law.

I wonder if the McCloskeys were black people, and instead of living on a private street, they lived in the projects. And instead of a loud mob of BLM radicals, it was a loud group of peaceful Triple K members.

Would the libs still have had the same condemnation of them?

The left has created this problem by encouraging the BLM/ANTIFA followers to think that if they have a political grievance, the law ceases to apply to them.

"Mark McCloskey, an attorney and pardonee-turned-Senate candidate, is leveraging his gun-hero status to support a Missouri bill nicknamed the “Make Murder Legal Act” by its opponents. The legislation, which happens to be numbered S.B. 666, is a Republican-driven effort to upend one of the most standard procedures in criminal law and to expand Missouri’s “Castle Doctrine.” S.B. 666 changes the burden of proof for self defense. “Under current law, the defendant has the burden to prove he or she reasonably believed physical or deadly force was necessary to protect him or herself or a third person.” This is about as standard as it gets. And not just for self defense, either.

Supporters of S.B. 666, however, seeks to alter those longstanding rules as follows: it
“provides that there shall be a presumption of reasonableness that the defendant believed such force was necessary to defend him or herself or a third person.”
A “presumption of reasonableness” means a switching of roles: an accused murderer, for example, would be automatically presumed to have acted in reasonable self defense. The law essentially adds entirely new elements to crimes and thus lengthens the list of what prosecutors must prove."

This is a great move by Republicans in Missouri and hopefully it will be modeled nationwide..Unfortunately, this law came too late for people like the McMicheals and others who failed to prove their stand-your-ground defense...if this law was in effect in Georgia, the McMicheals would not only be free, they would be celebrated as heroes and possibly running for Senate -- very much like Mr. McCloskey himself.
View attachment 597342

Another added bonus to SB:666 is that it prevents police from even arresting certain offenders. Now when police come to a scene of shooting; they must presume that the shooting was self defense; if they decide to arrest the shooter without being able to really show that the shooter didn't act in self-defense; they leave themselves open to wrongful arrest. This also would have worked out great for not just the McMicheals but also for the prosecutor who got in legal trouble for convincing the cops to not arrest them...with this new law, it would had been the cops in legal trouble for arresting the McMicheals....

Better watch it. That works both ways. If someone comes ate me with a gun from inside their house, I have the right to shoot them in self-defense. I don't know what they are up to and they could be planning to use it. This essentially is legalized murder by Republicans. The guy who lost his arm thanks to Rittenhouse was armed. I would have used it to blow Rittenhouse away in self defense. Passing the front of someone's house is not a crime.

If you have no idea of someone's intentions, pointing a gun at them is a very bad idea and not within the law, nor should it be.

I can agree with the pointing the gun part, they shouldn't have.

The protesters also should not have even been there.

Why did the crowd think they could do as they please but everyone else has to play by the rules?

Why do people think they can live and do any way they want, but others are supposed to do things the right way?

I can agree with the pointing the gun part, they shouldn't have.

The protesters also should not have even been there.

Why did the crowd think they could do as they please but everyone else has to play by the rules?

Why do people think they can live and do any way they want, but others are supposed to do things the right way?
A-holes will be A-holes, I guess.
Hey! Good news for me! Just got another magazine for Walther PPQ in the mail from Magazine Warehouse. Fair deal. Good delivery. Factory fresh. I just loaded and tested with 147gr Federal HST Personal Defense rounds. It will further improve the carry balance on my shoulder holster. It is the little contributions to the day that always add up and keep a smile on my face.:)

"Mark McCloskey, an attorney and pardonee-turned-Senate candidate, is leveraging his gun-hero status to support a Missouri bill nicknamed the “Make Murder Legal Act” by its opponents. The legislation, which happens to be numbered S.B. 666, is a Republican-driven effort to upend one of the most standard procedures in criminal law and to expand Missouri’s “Castle Doctrine.” S.B. 666 changes the burden of proof for self defense. “Under current law, the defendant has the burden to prove he or she reasonably believed physical or deadly force was necessary to protect him or herself or a third person.” This is about as standard as it gets. And not just for self defense, either.

Supporters of S.B. 666, however, seeks to alter those longstanding rules as follows: it
“provides that there shall be a presumption of reasonableness that the defendant believed such force was necessary to defend him or herself or a third person.”
A “presumption of reasonableness” means a switching of roles: an accused murderer, for example, would be automatically presumed to have acted in reasonable self defense. The law essentially adds entirely new elements to crimes and thus lengthens the list of what prosecutors must prove."

This is a great move by Republicans in Missouri and hopefully it will be modeled nationwide..Unfortunately, this law came too late for people like the McMicheals and others who failed to prove their stand-your-ground defense...if this law was in effect in Georgia, the McMicheals would not only be free, they would be celebrated as heroes and possibly running for Senate -- very much like Mr. McCloskey himself.
View attachment 597342

Another added bonus to SB:666 is that it prevents police from even arresting certain offenders. Now when police come to a scene of shooting; they must presume that the shooting was self defense; if they decide to arrest the shooter without being able to really show that the shooter didn't act in self-defense; they leave themselves open to wrongful arrest. This also would have worked out great for not just the McMicheals but also for the prosecutor who got in legal trouble for convincing the cops to not arrest them...with this new law, it would had been the cops in legal trouble for arresting the McMicheals....
suspended law license, lol

Forum List

Back