Biden Calls For A Gun Ban After Colorado Shooting

I don't keep mine in a safe, not even the rifles and shotguns, but I don't carry the rifles and shotguns on the street. I do not know anybody that ever felt the need to engage on the streets of the US from a half a block away. If you cannot keep 90% of your rounds on an 8 1/2 by 11 target at 30 meters, you need to be changing hand guns or get off your cheap ass and put in the time on the range to make you competent again, if you ever were. Rank amateurs are a danger to everyone around them.

What a useless, non responsive post to anything being discussed. Then you just make shit up.

And obviously I wasn't referring to carrying rifles on the street for self defense, stupid fuck. You know that because duh, it's obvious
If you can't hack or even make an impression, either put on your big girl panties or quite the thread in a huff. Normal people don't answer to you.

:itsok:

That time of the month, huh?
Naw, your the one bitchin and whinin. Take two midol and call me in the morning.
Awww, gramps. Poor guy.

Interesting fact. If I get my way, not one of your rights would be violated, you would be able to live a full and free life making your own decisions as long as you don't try to restrict anyone else's right to do the same.

If you get your way, fascist, my choices are over.

You're the whack job, Nazi

I don't keep mine in a safe, not even the rifles and shotguns, but I don't carry the rifles and shotguns on the street. I do not know anybody that ever felt the need to engage on the streets of the US from a half a block away. If you cannot keep 90% of your rounds on an 8 1/2 by 11 target at 30 meters, you need to be changing hand guns or get off your cheap ass and put in the time on the range to make you competent again, if you ever were. Rank amateurs are a danger to everyone around them.

What a useless, non responsive post to anything being discussed. Then you just make shit up.

And obviously I wasn't referring to carrying rifles on the street for self defense, stupid fuck. You know that because duh, it's obvious
If you can't hack or even make an impression, either put on your big girl panties or quite the thread in a huff. Normal people don't answer to you.

Naw, your the one bitchin and whinin. Take two midol and call me in the morning.
Awww, gramps. Poor guy.

Interesting fact. If I get my way, not one of your rights would be violated, you would be able to live a full and free life making your own decisions as long as you don't try to restrict anyone else's right to do the same.

What a guy! I will try not to oppress you more than absolutely necessary. Of course you have the armament to start randomly shooting strangers at will to achieve and safeguard your total free uninhibited gun rights in walmarts parking lot or PTA meeting of your choice, because people aren't supposed to ask why your swaggering around with a 30 rnd magazine, locked and loaded. They can find out when it's too late. After all, lots of people go buy groceries at whole foods, with their rambo crap out and their spurs a jingling and jangling, right?

Awww, gramps. Poor guy.

What a guy! I will try not to oppress you more than absolutely necessary. Of course you have the armament to start randomly shooting strangers at will to achieve and safeguard your total free uninhibited gun rights in walmarts parking lot or PTA meeting of your choice, because people aren't supposed to ask why your swaggering around with a 30 rnd magazine, locked and loaded. They can find out when it's too late. After all, lots of people go buy groceries at whole foods, with their rambo crap out and their spurs a jingling and jangling, right?

Thanks! You don't oppress me "more then absolutely necessary." What a guy, fascist.

It's not necessary to oppress me at all. When we pay for government for all (military, police, courts, ...) there is no oppression involved. We all consent to that. Read about the founders and the principle of consent of the governed. When you rob me to redistribute my money, then that is oppression and should never happen there. The only ones consenting to robbing people are the criminals who rob. When you take my money to give it to another citizen, that is robbery.

You're such a dumb ass. YOU are robbing ME and you're the one who cowers and says I scare you, LOL. You're crazy, kaz, now give me your money! WTF! I don't want shit from you. Sick fuck. Just keep your greedy hands to yourself

Awww, gramps. Poor guy.

Thanks! You don't oppress me "more then absolutely necessary." What a guy, fascist.

It's not necessary to oppress me at all. When we pay for government for all (military, police, courts, ...) there is no oppression involved. We all consent to that. Read about the founders and the principle of consent of the governed. When you rob me to redistribute my money, then that is oppression and should never happen there. The only ones consenting to robbing people are the criminals who rob. When you take my money to give it to another citizen, that is robbery.

You're such a dumb ass. YOU are robbing ME and you're the one who cowers and says I scare you, LOL. You're crazy, kaz, objecting to me robbing you! WTF! I don't want shit from you. Sick fuck. Just keep your greedy hands to yourself
To you nut balls, everybody is a fascist if you don't get everything your way.
You aren't oppressed. You are just depressed and you should seek help. According to commercials on TV you can get your life back on track and find light at the end of the tunnel.
Nobody robbing you. Now you want to whine about your taxes, I guess. I write a good check every year, but I'm not whining because I do not get to personally designate how the money is spent. What country was it where there were not taxes or fees? I forget. Maybe a 3rd world sh#thole.
You haven't robbed me, unless that was you in Printer's Alley, back in 81, but in retrospect, that was almost my fault for being stupid when I was a young adult, thinking he was bad and knew everything. Good thing you "don't want shit" from me, cause you won't get it.

Awww, gramps. Poor guy.

You're such a dumb ass. YOU are robbing ME and you're the one who cowers and says I scare you, LOL. You're crazy, kaz, objecting to me robbing you! WTF! I don't want shit from you. Sick fuck. Just keep your greedy hands to yourself
You aren't oppressed. You are just depressed and you should seek help. According to commercials on TV you can get your life back on track and find light at the end of the tunnel.
Nobody robbing you. Now you want to whine about your taxes, I guess. I write a good check every year, but I'm not whining because I do not get to personally designate how the money is spent. What country was it where there were not taxes or fees? I forget. Maybe a 3rd world sh#thole.
You haven't robbed me, unless that was you in Printer's Alley, back in 81, but in retrospect, that was almost my fault for being stupid when I was a young adult, thinking he was bad and knew everything. Good thing you "don't want shit" from me, cause you won't get it.

Yes, I'm a "nut ball" for not objecting to you robbing me while I want nothing from you. You've already covered that theme ... What a dumb ass.

Hey kaz, give me your money! Here's my gun! My God you scare me!!!!

Government taking money from one citizen at the point of a gun and giving it to another citizen is called armed robbery. That you don't think armed robbery is oppression is the fascist that you are

Awww, gramps. Poor guy.

Yes, I'm a "nut ball" for not objecting to you robbing me while I want nothing from you. You've already covered that theme ... What a dumb ass.

Government taking money from one citizen at the point of a gun and giving it to another citizen is called armed robbery. That you don't think armed robbery is oppression is the fascist that you are
Just when did the government take your money at the point of a gun? Armed robbery by the government? Sounds like a lie to me. Never read of it happening. Either you got shitty accountants or use cheap moron trump lawyers. If you are living in poverty, it's your fault, not the government's.

Just when did the government take your money at the point of a gun? Armed robbery by the government? Sounds like a lie to me. Never read of it happening. Either you got shitty accountants or use cheap moron trump lawyers. If you are living in poverty, it's your fault, not the government's.

OMG, now government doesn't take taxes by force. Taxes are really just a suggestion, LOL. Sure they are. Try not paying your taxes, then you'll see the gun. What a stupid fuck.

So when the mafia sends you a letter selling your business "insurance," no guns involved there either, huh? You don't see the gun, so no gun!

My God how stupid are you?

OMG, now government doesn't take taxes by force. Taxes are really just a suggestion, LOL. Sure they are. Try not paying your taxes, then you'll see the gun. What a stupid fuck.

So when the mafia sends you a letter selling your business "insurance," no guns involved there either, huh? You don't see the gun, so no gun!

Nah. I pay mine, use the interstate highways, benefit from National Weather Service, Air Traffic Control, National Guard protecting the Capitol from radical anarchists, meat inspection, TVA, and a variety of other things people take for granted, but somebody has to write a paycheck for us to have. I pay a lot, but never been too torn up over them. Does kind of bug me, they would want me (in retirement) to pay quarterly. I don't and make more than the the penalty for not doing so. Makes me think they want to make sure they get the money in case I kick the bucket early and don't make it through the year. Not an optimistic viewpoint of them toward my old ass.

Nah. I pay mine, use the interstate highways, benefit from National Weather Service, Air Traffic Control, National Guard protecting the Capitol from radical anarchists, meat inspection, TVA, and a variety of other things people take for granted, but somebody has to write a paycheck for us to have. I pay a lot, but never been too torn up over them. Does kind of bug me, they would want me (in retirement) to pay quarterly. I don't and make more than the the penalty for not doing so. Makes me think they want to make sure they get the money in case I kick the bucket early and don't make it through the year. Not an optimistic viewpoint of them toward my old ass.

My God you're an imbecile.

This is what fascist retard Democrats always do. When you want to defend government robbing us and putting our money in your bank account, you argue, but you want roads, don't you! Yes! Roads are for ALL of use to use! I said that's fine, stupid fuck! I've said that the whole time, moron!

What you didn't address was my argument that TAKING MONEY FROM ONE CITIZEN AND GIVING IT TO ANOTHER is armed robbery.

How are you so stupid that even after all these back and forths, you still CAN'T READ WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT???

Government school graduate, huh? Don't you want better for your children than the shitty education you got?

OMG, you still don't even grasp the discussion after going back and forth for days on it. You fascists are so stupid

Awww, gramps. Poor guy.

Happens all the time.
For example, the federal government illegally took trillions to murder 3 million Vietnamese, trillions to murder half a million Iraqis, hundreds of millions to incarcerate million of US citizens on drug charges, etc.
The federal government is not supposed to be collecting this money by force, it is illegal under US and international low for the US to be invading other innocent countries like this, and the federal government is legally barred from all weapons, drug, 3 strikes, or other laws that are supposed to be totally state or local jurisdiction.

Face facts.
The federal government is about 10 times the size it legally should be, and almost everything the federal government does is illegal and expensive.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Awww, gramps. Poor guy.

Happens all the time.
For example, the federal government illegally took trillions to murder 3 million Vietnamese, trillions to murder half a million Iraqis, hundreds of millions to incarcerate million of US citizens on drug charges, etc.
The federal government is not supposed to be collecting this money by force, it is illegal under US and international low for the US to be invading other innocent countries like this, and the federal government is legally barred from all weapons, drug, 3 strikes, or other laws that are supposed to be totally state or local jurisdiction.

Face facts.
The federal government is about 10 times the size it legally should be, and almost everything the federal government does is illegal and expensive.

Great points. Wars not for the Defense of the United States and regulating what we put in our own bodies are clearly violations of the 9th and 10th amendments

We all pay for interstate highways through fuel taxes, so we don't need a federal income tax for that.
States finance the National Guard.
Federal meat inspection is illegal.
TVA made a profit and cost nothing.
Almost everything the federal government has taken over should legally be done locally, where we would have more input.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

We all pay for interstate highways through fuel taxes, so we don't need a federal income tax for that.
Almost everything the federal government has taken over should legally be done locally, where we would have more input.

Damn, you're on a roll!

This is what fascist retard Democrats always do. When you want to defend government robbing us and putting our money in your bank account, you argue, but you want roads, don't you! Yes! Roads are for ALL of use to use! I said that's fine, stupid fuck! I've said that the whole time, moron!

What you didn't address was my argument that TAKING MONEY FROM ONE CITIZEN AND GIVING IT TO ANOTHER is armed robbery.

How are you so stupid that even after all these back and forths, you still CAN'T READ WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT???

Government school graduate, huh? Don't you want better for your children than the shitty education you got?

OMG, you still don't even grasp the discussion after going back and forth for days on it. You fascists are so stupid
Look dickhead, I don't care if you want to cheat on your taxes. I just play it straight, not worry
about , and go on. I do miss getting some of it back, like when I had the twins in college at these same time. I confess, you've just got the pissing and moaning and suffering part of living in the United States down better than me. For all your whining, you still choose to live here, don't ya? Chuck it in and head for that tax haven you dream of somewhere else in the world.
It is not armed robbery. What is it? You want a free ride? Give it all up and go be a poor person, now that sounds like a lot of fun right? Then you can bitch you don't get enough!
Their college is paying off, as they are professional people and are making it better than I did at their age. So at my age I expect they will be in even better shape, but doubt I'll see as I would be 102 years old by that time. If your saying, do I think about passing down generational wealth? Not much. We got them where they need to be and showed them how. We're planning on living well on ours and having a good time, as we earned it. If you figure yours can't make it without daddy, you probably fkd up. Hey.., hey, teach them to bitch and moan to keep them warm at night. Seems to work for you! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Awww, gramps. Poor guy.

Happens all the time.

Face facts.
They are not and not supposed to be collecting money by force. Who are, you, financial and tax adviser to Wesley Snipes?

Lot of fed money is and always has been in the Interstate highway system.
If you think the majority of funding for the National Guard comes from the states, you clueless.
Nothing illegal about Federal Meat inspection. You could not trust the meat packers, packing for 300,000,000 people any other way. You favor let the burger buy beware?
I love TVA.
Other than the TVA thing, all your views are just uninformed, short sighted, or proven wrong by history in the free enterprise system.

Look dickhead, I don't care if you want to cheat on your taxes. I just play it straight, not worry
about , and go on. I do miss getting some of it back, like when I had the twins in college at these same time. I confess, you've just got the pissing and moaning and suffering part of living in the United States down better than me. For all your whining, you still choose to live here, don't ya? Chuck it in and head for that tax haven you dream of somewhere else in the world.
It is not armed robbery. What is it? You want a free ride? Give it all up and go be a poor person, now that sounds like a lot of fun right? Then you can bitch you don't get enough!
Their college is paying off, as they are professional people and are making it better than I did at their age. So at my age I expect they will be in even better shape, but doubt I'll see as I would be 102 years old by that time. If your saying, do I think about passing down generational wealth? Not much. We got them where they need to be and showed them how. We're planning on living well on ours and having a good time, as we earned it. If you figure yours can't make it without daddy, you probably fkd up. Hey.., hey, teach them to bitch and moan to keep them warm at night. Seems to work for you! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You're just babbling bull shit again, retard

Forum List

Back