Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
The military is filled with hard working people that love their country and want to serve it. But that is something you could never understand .
you haven't been paying attention. They're weeding out the normal american loving folk and replacing them with pervs of both sexes (oh. excuse me...all 57 sexes and counting, and america haters. I hate what leftists have done to our military.... the afghanistan debacle...you still proud of that?? leaving our equipment and the military dogs. did you know that?? That shows the heart of a nation...how they treat the helpless and animals. I hate the leftist screwballs the left puts in positions of power. They are stupid, cowardly, and buffoonish.

almost forgot....putting us all at risk by selling or releasing the strategic reserves. HOW STUPID. Selling our oil to foreigners putting american at risk. Threatening to use the military against american citizens who criticize the imbecilic policies of this administration. shall i go on?

WE ARE WEAK...thanks to Biden. Trump had us built up...now we're worse off than before.

Last edited:
Rather than shoot it down over land and have it smash to pieces, our military waited until the Intercontinental Balloon of Doom was over water so divers could retrieve it intact.

This will be an intelligence boon for the US.
Wow, give you leftist time and I'll garantee you that you'll come up with some bull crap.... It's really amazing to watch.. 😂

The parts of the wreckage of interest are submerged under 50 feet of water and scattered across a 7-mile area off Myrtle Beach. Divers from the Navy’s Explosive Ordnance Disposal Mobile Salvage and Diving Unit 2, assisted by cranes on naval vessels, are expected to recover the wreckage fully in the coming days.

See post 1034, dipshit.
Ok so they sent divers, but that doesn't mean that the rest of your reasoning of where and why is true. Like I said you'll play off of something in a heat beat won't you ? LOL.

2023.02.03-06.12-revolvernews-63dca5e1ea97a.jpg
LOLOLOLOLOL

The thing was 200 feet tall, carrying a half-ton of machinery the size of three city busses duct-taped together, and it was 60,000 feet up. When it came down, its wreckage crashed over a seven-mile area.

Imagine someone ordering a shoot-down of that thing over land. At that altitude, it would have been impossible to know where the wind would have blown the wreckage. Imagine then if it crashed into a farmers' market, or a church picnic, or an elementary school or something. Would that be better than how it turned out, or worse?

Personally, I'm just fine with them waiting until it was over the ocean. Honestly, punchlines aside, this seems like the kind of thing that only people who already hate President Biden really give that heavy of a shit about.

The thing was 200 feet tall, carrying a half-ton of machinery the size of three city busses duct-taped together, and it was 60,000 feet up. When it came down, its wreckage crashed over a seven-mile area.

Imagine someone ordering a shoot-down of that thing over land. At that altitude, it would have been impossible to know where the wind would have blown the wreckage. Imagine then if it crashed into a farmers' market, or a church picnic, or an elementary school or something. Would that be better than how it turned out, or worse?

Personally, I'm just fine with them waiting until it was over the ocean. Honestly, punchlines aside, this seems like the kind of thing that only people who already hate President Biden really give that heavy of a shit about.
So you think on behalf of Biden that there was no rural area wide enough in Montana or before it got there to shoot the thing down ? It dropped like a rock as it came to the ground (everyone was watching it fall), and all we know is what we are told about the debris field being over so many a distance long. However we get your point. No problem.

Yes it was a balloon this time, but if it escalates it could be something next that we won't be so able or willing to be so picky about.

Actually no investigations are starting. A congressional oversight committee has no power. Especially this one, who’s trumped up results go into Merrick Garlands trash can.

And the evidence if Trump taking, moving, and concealing top secret documents has already been shown ad nauseum.

You need to pick up your trolling game chief.
Show one shred of evidence here now, that Trump was aware of documents leaving the White House, and going to Mar-a Lago. You saying it doesn't cut it, Show it.
(and skip the derision-I'm not impressed)

Trump claimed that the documents belonged to him. He claimed they were planted by the FBI. He claimed he declassified them in his mind. What is wrong with you?
What's wrong with YOU ? None of those 3 things show that Trump was aware of documents ever having left the White House.

1. All the things you mentioned, were AFTER the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago, and showed off documents there. Trump could have not known they were there.
2. Trump could claim the documents belonged to him under ANY scenario - has nothing to do with if he knew or didn't know they had left the WH.
3. The documents could perfectly well have been planted by the FBI. No one has shown any evidence ruling that out. It's actually rather likely that they DID plant them, based on the FBI's exclusion of everyone (including Trump's lawyers) from observing the "search" (if it even was a search).
4. Documents can be declassified just by a president considering it to be that. SHOW one shred of evidence to the contrary.

Note: in previous postings, I have already refuted (in more detail) everything you said here.

The parts of the wreckage of interest are submerged under 50 feet of water and scattered across a 7-mile area off Myrtle Beach. Divers from the Navy’s Explosive Ordnance Disposal Mobile Salvage and Diving Unit 2, assisted by cranes on naval vessels, are expected to recover the wreckage fully in the coming days.
Wow, you mean the Chinese didn't beat us to it?

More bad news for the Trump supporters.

If it had killed someone when it hit ground, you'd never hear Ashli Babbit's name again...the right wing loons would be claiming Joe murdered someone on the ground in a Red State.

Right wing loons are just....trash.

Eat Shit, Fuck Off and Die.

YOU do not Jack Shit about PTSD and attacked a member who said they suffered from it. I support that member. You support nothing but loud mouth 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Russian Loving Orange Shit Faced Gibbon.
She did NOT say she suffered from it. She was mocking me, by suggesting that I might have PSTD. You can't even read, bonehead.

You support that member. Oh yeah ? And what's make you support her, huh ?

And your hatred of Donald Trump (whose accomplishments are in the dozens which I have posted many times, is just as dumb, as you going war, and shooting at people who never attacked us, never threatened us, and never even said a bad word about us. And when you went there, they probably didn't even know who the hell you were.

And that member whom you "support" is one this forum's biggest idiots, who has repeatedly charged that I am not an Army veteran, but when I challenged her by offering to send a copy of my DD214 and VA photo ID card with service-connected disability showing on it, she backed down.
See post 126 in >> Hunter Biden 20-Point E-mail Contained Classified Information From Joe Biden's Stolen Classified Stash

You sound like a rather confused person.

Last edited:
The Chinese described it as a weather balloon: a civilian airship used for research, mainly meteorological, purposes. Affected by the Westerlies and with limited self-steering capability, the airship deviated far from its planned course.”

I don’t know what it is, but I’m not all that freaked out about it. It’s a balloon.

Your “facts” come from the US intelligence community which you claim not to believe in the past.

The level of insanity coming from the right wing about this balloon is embarrassing.
/——/ Then why did they apologize to Costa Rica for their “intel gathering “ balloon entering their air space? Eh?

Forum List

Back