Hunter Biden 20-Point E-mail Contained Classified Information From Joe Biden's Stolen Classified Stash

You're a bloody fucking idiot.

A criminal is guilty long before s/he ever gets to court.

Some believe the crime equates with guilt, others make excuses.

Just because you believe a criminal is guilty, doesn't mean you're going to hang him without a trial.

Unless of course you have TDS, in which case you're a dumbass fucking libtard and you're too stupid to be making judgements about other people's guilt
profanity-is-the-effort-of-a-feeble-brain-to-express-itself-forcibly-quote-1-S.jpg

Lets do this...

Miranda Devine (is that Stormy Daniel's stage name?) read the entire laptop. Which of course is false.

But lets pretend she did.

She came across this e-mail that had all of this classified information on it...right?

And she said NOTHING for 27 months?

Yeah "veteran"...I think you may have gone full retard.
Who said she read it 27 months ago ? You ?

And who said she coupled classified information (a relatively new topic) with what she read, whenever she read it ? You ?

Congratulations on your new career. Idiot fiction writer.

And yes, Veteran - 102nd Army Corps of Engineers Battalion 42nd Infantry Division. with 2 honorable discharges (1964-1969) You're welcome.....Civilian.

Who said she read it 27 months ago ? You ?
The alleged laptop came to light (magically) right before the election of 2020; 27 months ago. Since then, you guys have been poring over it with a fine toothed comb. I'm sure you believe that this alleged reporter just happened across the e-mail just yesterday. But, as we all know, you and the truth have nothing in common.
And who said she coupled classified information (a relatively new topic) with what she read, whenever she read it ? You ?
LOL... Sure, she read classified information and didn't know it was classified? Wow...that is bizarre even for you.
Congratulations on your new career. Idiot fiction writer.

And yes, Veteran - 102nd Army Corps of Engineers Battalion 42nd Infantry Division. with 2 honorable discharges (1964-1969) You're welcome.....Civilian.
Sounds like you've written quite a bit of fiction yourself just now, "veteran".

The alleged laptop came to light (magically) right before the election of 2020; 27 months ago. Since then, you guys have been poring over it with a fine toothed comb. I'm sure you believe that this alleged reporter just happened across the e-mail just yesterday. But, as we all know, you and the truth have nothing in common.

LOL... Sure, she read classified information and didn't know it was classified? Wow...that is bizarre even for you.

No, you're NOT sure of what I believe, or much of anything else. Just like when I challenged you with a bet on the "veteran" thing and you backed down, and you are still punked out from that, this minute, so you are solidly in the :anj_stfu: category.

As for the classified information that she read, did YOU read it > Do you have the foggiest idea what it looks like ?

Lastly, you have not answered my question about comparing the contents of this e-mail and the contents of the TS/SCI Ukraine Intel reports and other classified documents found in Biden's possession. Ho hum. That question still is active, candy dodge.

So that means (after continually punking out on it previously) you're now mustering up the guts to bet me on the "veteran" status. Well, again, I'll send my military discharge papers to the USMB admin. and if it turns out to be "fiction" as you call it, I'll stay out of USMB PERMANENTLY.

If, on the other hand, if they concur that I did serve in (as I said in Post # 123) in 102nd Army Corps of Engineers Battalion, 42nd Infantry Division, with 2 honorable discharges, US Army + Army National Guard (1964-1969), then you are out of from this forum, forever.

WANNA DO IT ? Are do we again witness another of your many punk outs ?

You're a bloody fucking idiot.

A criminal is guilty long before s/he ever gets to court.

Some believe the crime equates with guilt, others make excuses.

Just because you believe a criminal is guilty, doesn't mean you're going to hang him without a trial.

Unless of course you have TDS, in which case you're a dumbass fucking libtard and you're too stupid to be making judgements about other people's guilt
Sounds about right.
1f610.png

No, you're NOT sure of what I believe, or much of anything else. Just like when I challenged you with a bet on the "veteran" thing and you backed down, and you are still punked out from that, this minute, so you are solidly in the :anj_stfu: category.

As for the classified information that she read, did YOU read it > Do you have the foggiest idea what it looks like ?

Lastly, you have not answered my question about comparing the contents of this e-mail and the contents of the TS/SCI Ukraine Intel reports and other classified documents found in Biden's possession. Ho hum. That question still is active, candy dodge.
She didn't read jack shit.

Now she probably wrote the supposed e-mail that mysteriously surfaced 27 months after the alleged laptop was made public. That much is probably true. Some are gullible enough to believe this stuff...and others like me are simply smarter.

Now she probably wrote the supposed e-mail that mysteriously surfaced 27 months after the alleged laptop was made public. That much is probably true. Some are gullible enough to believe this stuff...and others like me are simply smarter.
R.83d98c36462414e217bc2a466ba53855

So that means (after continually punking out on it previously) you're now mustering up the guts to bet me on the "veteran" status. Well, again, I'll send my military discharge papers to the USMB admin. and if it turns out to be "fiction" as you call it, I'll stay out of USMB PERMANENTLY.

If, on the other hand, if they concur that I did serve in (as I said in Post # 123) in 102nd Army Corps of Engineers Battalion, 42nd Infantry Division, with 2 honorable discharges, US Army + Army National Guard (1964-1969), then you are out of from this forum, forever.

WANNA DO IT ? Are do we again witness another of your many punk outs ?
You claimed you were in combat 8 years ago or whenever it was.... remember that?

1674824171691.png

Then you said you weren't .

So perhaps you can debate yourself.

"On April 13, 2014, Hunter Biden sent an email to his business partner in Burisma, Devon Archer. Now, he sent this a week before his father, the vice president, flew to Ukraine to meet with Ukraine’s prime minister. In the email, Hunter Biden composed a detailed memo with nearly two dozen data points about the political and strategic situation on the ground in Ukraine,” Carlson reported."

“What’s so immediately striking and Miranda Devine pointed this out, having read the entire laptop, is that this email bears no resemblance to anything else we have that Hunter Biden has ever written. In fact, it sounded like something produced by the State Department,” he added."

"Indeed, it appeared to contain points and observations that only someone with access to classified intelligence would have known."

It was reported early on in President Biden's classified scandal that the TS/SCI documents Joe Biden stole, had in his possession, and were turned into the DOJ contained INTEL REPORTS ON UKRAINE AND IRAN.

We know for a fact now that Hunter Biden had access to these highly sensitive, highly classified documents.

Hunter Biden's 20-point Ukraine e-mail was almost guatanteed to have been written by someone else, as the verbiage, format, and style in that e-mail are things never seen in any of Hunter's writings / correspondence previously.

It would be extremely easy to compare the contents of this e-mail and the contents of the TS/SCI Ukraine Intel reports and other classified documents found in Biden's possession.

The problem with this, however, is the fact that these classified documents have been turned over to Garland / the DOJ & the FBI.

This would be the same partisanly weopanized DOJ & FBI whob
have been hiding Hunter Biden's laptop, who have refused to release it, who just limited the scope of the Special Counsel's investigation into Biden's stolen classified to the point Bur can't investigate Hunter Biden or tbe laptop, and the same Garland / DOJ that just refused to comply with House Oversight Committee RFIs / Subpoenas but said they would be willing to negotiate sharing whatever evidence it - the DOJ - decides on.

So much for 'transparency', any Democrats' / partisan agencies' desire to thoroughly investigate and report its findings, and / or any chance Garland / tbe DOJ will act with any FULL compliance / coordination with the House Oversight Committee.

No one will ever know what is fully in the highly classified documents taken from Joe Biden's home / the Penn-Biden-ChiCom Center or how they connect to Hunter's e-mails / laptop or the Biden family 'business'.

"It was reported early on in President Biden's classified scandal that the TS/SCI documents Joe Biden stole, had in his possession, and were turned into the DOJ contained INTEL REPORTS ON UKRAINE AND IRAN."

Reported by who?

“What’s so immediately striking and Miranda Devine pointed this out, having read the entire laptop, is that this email bears no resemblance to anything else we have that Hunter Biden has ever written. In fact, it sounded like something produced by the State Department,” he added."

It 'sounds like'. That's your smoking gun. That to Miranda Devine, it 'sounds like'.

"Sounds like" is gold standard among conservatives. Which is why their silly conspiracies go no where.

Last edited:
So....lets unpack this a little bit.

This alleged laptop has been confiscated by the FBI. And the FBI is releasing e-mails? Highly unlikely.

So one has to wonder where these e-mails are coming from. But lets put a pin in that one for a moment.

I first heard of this laptop nothing-burger in October of 2020. That was 27 months ago. Supposedly the Blob's personal lawyer has a copy of the contents of this laptop. First they tried to release anything that would just be damaging personally that was allegedly on this copy of a hard drive. These are the ones that every news organization in the world rolled their eyes at with the exception of the NY Post.

But lets get back to the 27 months. "Researchers" who have gone over this supposed treasure trove of e-mails have done so for 2 years and 3 months....right? Are you telling me that during the 27 months, they just sat on this information about this supposed "20 point e-mail" containing classified information?

The more he right wing loons go to the well on this alleged laptop, the less credible they become.

There's a reason why this all put in the passive voice, with no confirmation of anything.

Its a classic conservative circle jerk. Where the accusation is the evidence, with one conspiracy theorist quoting another. And none among the able to back up a single thing they've aped.

Ask Ray Epps how that works out.

Last edited:

More pathetic desperation and even more pathetic excuses. You’re a fucking moron. Period. You’re not going to have any fun when the investigation starts.

"It was reported early on in President Biden's classified scandal that the TS/SCI documents Joe Biden stole, had in his possession, and were turned into the DOJ contained INTEL REPORTS ON UKRAINE AND IRAN."

Reported by who?

It 'sounds like'. That's your smoking gun. That to Miranda Devine, it 'sounds like'.

"Sounds like" is gold standard among conservatives. Which is why their silly conspiracies go no where.
Experts agree Hunter has never written anything sophisticated / formal in any of his emails EVER....until this one. All tbe others sounded something like a cravk head teenager " "Hey pops / dad, check this out...' anyone with half a brain and common sense Hod gave a doorknob can see the two side by side and see Hunter did not write the 'Ukraine E-mail' letter....and it is agreed that there is now way / no source Hunter could have known / provided him with this specific Intel exept his DAD and in these TS/SCI reports.

You can wish it, pretend it, excuse it away all you want, but tbe fact is Hunter sold the influence and Joe provided the classified documents.

Experts agree Hunter has never written anything sophisticated / formal in any of his emails EVER....until this one. All tbe others sounded something like a cravk head teenager " "Hey pops / dad, check this out...' anyone with half a brain and common sense Hod gave a doorknob can see the two side by side and see Hunter did not write the 'Ukraine E-mail' letter....and it is agreed that there is now way / no source Hunter could have known / provided him with this specific Intel exept his DAD and in these TS/SCI reports.

You can wish it, pretend it, excuse it away all you want, but tbe fact is Hunter sold the influence and Joe provided the classified documents.

Laughing.....'experts', huh?

Who? You have Miranda Devine, quoting herself. 'Sounds like' is literally your entire argument.

"Sounds like' may be the gold standard in the right echo chamber. But you try that nonsense outside it, and rightly end up in the Conspiracy Boards.

Laughing.....'experts', huh?

Who? You have Miranda Devine, quoting herself. 'Sounds like' is literally your entire argument.

"Sounds like' may be the gold standard in the right echo chamber. But you try that nonsense outside it, and rightly end up in the Conspiracy Boards.
And yet your only “proof” comes from the voices in your ass retard. Laughing as your entire narrative crumbles in the face of reality. Then again, you’re nothing but a moron who parrots the Dim talking points without question. And wonder why you end up looking stupid every single time.

And yet your only “proof” comes from the voices in your ass retard. Laughing as your entire narrative crumbles in the face of reality. Then again, you’re nothing but a moron who parrots the Dim talking points without question. And wonder why you end up looking stupid every single time.
Yawning......

And where is the proof that Hunter Biden's Emails contained classified information?

Miranda Devine, quoting herself isn't evidence of jack shit.

Yawning......

And where is the proof that Hunter Biden's Emails contained classified information?

Miranda Devine, quoting herself isn't evidence of jack shit.
The email itself you illiterate retarded fuck. Meanwhile you just stamp your feet and throw a tantrum while offering ZERO proof of any of your idiotic claims. Yawning and laughing at you. As always. Fuck off troll boy.

The email itself you illiterate retarded fuck. Meanwhile you just stamp your feet and throw a tantrum while offering ZERO proof of any of your idiotic claims. Yawning and laughing at you. As always. Fuck off troll boy.

What classified information was in it. Specifically.

Quote the classified info and prove its classified.

Forum List

Back