Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

damn right the won't...they'll have their pink pantied asses handed to them AGAIN.

Air Force General Glen VanHerck, head of US North American Aerospace Defense Command and Northern Command, told reporters they had so far ascertained that the balloon had a payload the size of a regional jetliner, weighed "in excess of a couple thousand pounds", and potentially carried explosives "to detonate and destroy the balloon."

Perhaps this is why they did not down it over land.

Eat Shit, Fuck Off and Die.

YOU do not Jack Shit about PTSD and attacked a member who said they suffered from it. I support that member. You support nothing but loud mouth 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Russian Loving Orange Shit Faced Gibbon.
Churchill-S.jpg

I take it that you are also ignorant of the fact that President Biden played high school and college football, worked as a lifeguard, and had five deferments for asthma.

Your feelings are making a fool of you. Why?

Last edited:

Air Force General Glen VanHerck, head of US North American Aerospace Defense Command and Northern Command, told reporters they had so far ascertained that the balloon had a payload the size of a regional jetliner, weighed "in excess of a couple thousand pounds", and potentially carried explosives "to detonate and destroy the balloon."

i guarantee our military had no clue about explosives on board. Always making excuses for incompentence and cowardice. The chinese will love you.

Is there an English translation for that sentence?
Apparently I need to slow things down for you.

Your claim: “We allowed it to gather information at its leisure and complete its mission.”

(The quotations mean you said this part)

Your claim is assuming what you are trying to show. We call this circular logic.

Any questions?

Eat Shit, Fuck Off and Die.

YOU do not Jack Shit about PTSD and attacked a member who said they suffered from it. I support that member. You support nothing but loud mouth 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Russian Loving Orange Shit Faced Gibbon.
We talking Clinton, Biden or Obama?

Rather than shoot it down over land and have it smash to pieces, our military waited until the Intercontinental Balloon of Doom was over water so divers could retrieve it intact.

This will be an intelligence boon for the US.

I feel better! Knowing that a US General Officer will always tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth will let me sleep well tonight.

Isn't it funny how much the New Right sounds like like the Old Left of the 1960s?

Whining about "The Establishment", the FBI, the police, the military. Demanding we appease Russia.

Weird.

Isn't it funny how much the New Right sounds like like the Old Left of the 1960s?

Whining about "The Establishment", the FBI, the police, the military. Demanding we appease Russia.

Weird.

What's really weird is seeing leftists like you warmongering, celebrating abortion, protecting the State at all costs, and rejecting free speech, self defense, and nearly every other civil right we used to have.

Rather than shoot it down over land and have it smash to pieces, our military waited until the Intercontinental Balloon of Doom was over water so divers could retrieve it intact.

This will be an intelligence boon for the US.
Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

Weird.
Really? Actually, it seems to be the opposite.

Kennedy-S.jpg

Your statement was to recover it "INTACT". It is a huge debris field. Gathering the debris on land would have been much easier and complete.

i guarantee our military had no clue about explosives on board. Always making excuses for incompentence and cowardice. The chinese will love you.

So, the Chinese will love me for not hating our military like you do?

If you say so.

and what is it you love about our weak sauce military right now?? The trannies? The liars? Thororoughly modern Milley or the Orc Austin?

The military is filled with hard working people that love their country and want to serve it. But that is something you could never understand .

Forum List

Back