Springer's Wake (Transformers Fan-Fiction)

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Why do toys remind us of social dance? Here's a democratic vignette about the 'dogma' of capitalism dirt, inspired by the dystopian film Toys and referencing avatars from the popular Transformers (Hasbro/Marvel/Hollywood) franchise. Thanks for reading,

====

"My name's Springer. I'm an A.I. robot from a faraway planet called Cybertron. I've traveled to Earth to engage my rival who's also traveled here from far away. I'm excited!"

neo11.jpg

SCORPONOK: "I'm the rival of Springer, and I'm here to lure him to Earth and corrupt humanity and then destroy him!"

neo12.jpg

"We believe that Scorponok's interest in corrupting humanity has something to do with the frailty of American capitalism. This evil genius robot Scorponok intends to corrupt the media networks hoisting sports-entertainment as a form of idealized courage and fitness aesthetics as they relate to capitalism imagination and competitive spirits. Scorponok no doubt will attack sporting events at the collegiate level of America to create pure paranoia."

neo13.jpg

"I, Springer, noticed that the NCAA signing-events in the media in the USA regarding college athletes signing with professional sports teams, both men and women, signify an American capitalist investment and focus in coordinated competitive activity dialogue. After all, sports is a diadem of capital dollars."

neo14.jpg

"I'll be using art in the media matrix to express Republic ideas about the downturn in capitalism marketing contributing to the corruption of college athletics. We don't want American college athletes, students-at-heart, to become prey to steroids imagination and therefore become a gateway into professional hellfire. That's why Scorponok will be using ideas about super-villainy to create imaginations about capitalim profiteerism. That's why I, Springer, will be using avatars representing great ethics agility to create dialogue in America about the value of democratic diaries!"

neo15.jpg

SCORPONOK: "The only reason Americans fantasize about fantastic superheroes is because they're hypnotized by ditches."

neo16.jpg

"If Scorponok uses art to create capitalism cynicism in the world of collegiate athletics marketing in modern American media, then I, Springer, will simply counter this antisocial tactic with well-placed imagery about the social value of dreamy toys! After all, toys remind us of the sociological history of human disease control."

aer32.jpg

US PRESIDENT: "We believe this Springer/Scorponok A.I. rivalry on Earth simply signifies a special depression event!"

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back