Spiritual Warfare

May 10, 2005
“Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.”
Eph.5 verse14

Wake up my friends, you know not what you stumble upon. You know in your gut that something is horridly wrong, but you know not what you stumble upon. There is a war for your soul taking place right now. There is a battle for your body mind heart and soul. “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph6 v 12. No one is exempt from this, not you, not politicians, not preachers, no one. We are a nation asleep, blind to our own sins, blind to the toxic, poison, corrupt system that is being built around us. We are blind to our unwillingness to see our own sins. Recently a story ran on Chuck Baldwin’s site. The story was titled “Christian’s no different from the world.” The story went on to say that pollster George Barna conducted a poll regarding the beliefs and conduct of today’s Christians. He used the following criteria:

*Believing that absolute moral truths exist.
*Such truths are defined by the bible.
*Jesus Christ lived a sinless life.
*God is the all-knowing, all-powerful creator and still rules today.
*Salvation is a gift of God and cannot be earned.
*Christians have a responsibility to share their faith in Christ.
*Satan is real.
*The Bible is accurate in all its teachings.

Surprisingly, or not, the poll concluded that only 9% of today’s Christians have a biblical world view. According to these statistics, more than 90% of born again Christians would deny any one of these criteria. The church is dying. We are talking about the incremental erosion of the Christian belief system, and rest assured the “rulers of darkness” have not let this go unnoticed.

“Why do the nations rage and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, Against the LORDS ANOINTED saying " Let us break Their bonds in pieces and cast away their cords from us." Psalm 2

"Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"
- Albert Pike, 33rd degree Mason

“And No Marvel; Satan himself is Transformed into an angel of Light.”
2 Corinthians 11:14

Albert Pike, 33rd degree Mason and author of Morals and Dogma, published in 1871 said that:

“...and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.”

Pike had what he called a “Spirit guide” that enlightened him to a plan for overthrowing governments, destroying religion and establishing a Satanic world government. In a letter to Giuseppe Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871, Pike successfully predicted that there would be three world wars and quite accurately so. He described the third world war as the following: (keep in mind this was in the 1800's):

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion...”

Another interesting document is The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, also known as The Protocols of the wise men of Zion. In Jim Marrs book titled “Rule by secrecy” he states that “It was written anonymously by a French lawyer named Maurice Joly and taken as a political satire against the Machiavelli-inspired machi-nations of Napoleon III.” He continues “The Protocols still chills readers with its prophetic description of the methodology for tyranny by a few.” The Protocols states that:

“We are the chosen, we are the only true men. Our minds give off the true power of the spirit; the intelligence of the rest of the world is merely instinctive and animal. They can see, but they cannot foresee; their inventions are merely corporeal. Does it not follow that nature herself has predestined us to dominate the whole world?”

The Protocols, like Albert Pike’s Morals and Dogma contains plots to destroy Christianity and yet more talk of spiritual warfare. The Protocols says that “Freedom of conscience has been declared everywhere, so that now only years divide us from the moment of the complete wrecking of that Christian religion, as to other religions we shall have still less difficulty in dealing with them.”(Protocol 17)
These documents are being presented as a hypothetical handbook for Satan, a game plan if you will. Christianity seems to be the upmost nonphysical threat to the elite of the world, the light of Christ seems to horrify them more than anything and when it is shown upon them they scatter into the dark cracks and corners of the earth like cockroaches when the closet light is flipped on. In order for Satan’s plan to be fulfilled and for the Anti-Christ to rule, the ground work for his power structure needs to be laid first.

One logical step towards this Satanic world government under Satan is to take control of the worlds leaders. They must be compromised or be seduced into being part of his plan, having a mind set of evil. Many organizations and societies play this role. The Order of the Death’s head also known as Skull and Bones initiates its members into a death worshiping Satanic order. Many members of the United states government have been a part of this order. Ex CIA directors, presidents, etc. Another group is the Bohemian club in California, where members engage in cannanite rituals, one ritual in particular is called “the cremation of care”.

The Cremation of care involves the burning of an effigy of a human being on the alter of Molech. With the burning of this effigy the concience of those involved is to be completely absolved, cremated. This group has been brought to light by documentary film make, radio show host and author Alex Jones, who snuck into the Bohemian grove in 2000 with a video camera in hand. Alex succeeded in getting exclusive footage of Bohemians engaging in mock human sacrifices in front of a 40ft tall stone owl called Molech. Molech is talked about in the book of Leviticus in the bible. The bible describes Molech as a demon god who one would offer child sacrifices in order to gain wealth and power.

"And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD"
Leviticus Ch 18 v 21

The next logical step is to neutralize any resistance to your rule, and Christians would obviously be a group to put up a resistance.
The bible is extremely accurate in its description of the state of Christianity during the end times, or latter times. 1Timothy Ch4 says that:
“Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.”
Clearly this prophecy is talking about a time when the church has been weakened by some means, and its followers are being led astray even more so than before, seeking after false doctrines and seducing spirits.
Timothy Chapter 2 states that:
“For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears.”

Here the bible is talking about our selfish condition of wanting to hear what we want. We want to feel good. We don’t like to be bound by a set of rules, so we wiggle our way out, making excuses on the way. Once we are out, led astray, we find a multitude of “teachers”, or ravening wolves in sheep’s clothing just waiting to sucker us in to their exclusive view on religious truth completely at odds with the teachings of Jesus Christ.
One of the fronts of the spiritual war of today is the New Age movement. This movement has permeated nearly every part of our society and is one of the major contributors of the weakening of the Christian religion. The New Age movement offers a plethora of “seducing spirits” just waiting, tempting us to relieve our itching ears. Many of the new age religions offer us an alternate view of salvation. They tell us that we are all gods but we just don’t know it yet and we will eventually evolve to dwell with the gods in the next heavenly dimension and are in no need of a savior.

All of this is of course leading up to something, preparations are being done. The book of Thessalonians 2:8-11 tells us that (in reference to Anti-Christ):

“...Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders...”

So, with the workings and deceptions of Satan, the power base for Anti-Christ has been established and he will rule over the New World Order, but not forever.
Christians, wake up! Let Christ’s light shine upon you. We live in deceptive, perilous times and your soul is a prime target. Don’t look to your leaders to save you, don’t look to any man to save you. Your leaders don’t love you. The elite could care less about you. Christ is your savior, he is the way, the truth and the life. You may be wondering what you can do to be protected from all of this, as you well should be. My answer to you is this:

“Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.”
Ephesians.6

So in sum:

Many Christians don't have a good Biblical base of their faith.

Masons are setting up the antichrist's government.

Christians need to look to God, not humans, for their salvation.

Is that close?

StoptheMadness1 said:
Hit and run i am not, i'm open for discussion on this.
If you would like discussion on the topic, I would suggest your summarize your point. Not too many are goint to take the time to read through all that.

gop_jeff said:
So in sum:

Is that close?

Looks to me like a good assessment Jeff. I have read some books about Free Masons and the "new world order".

Bonnie said:
Looks to me like a good assessment Jeff. I have read some books about Free Masons and the "new world order".

It wouldn't surprise me - really - as the Masons' have some jacked-up beliefs....... even take blood oaths to swear their dark secrets....

We live in deceptive, perilous times and your soul is a prime target. Don’t look to your leaders to save you, don’t look to any man to save you. Your leaders don’t love you. The elite could care less about you. Christ is your savior, he is the way, the truth and the life. You may be wondering what you can do to be protected from all of this, as you well should be. My answer to you is this:

Perilous times as opposed to what? The slavery of the Jews in ancient Egypt, The Crusades, WW1, WW2, The Cold War, Korean War, the hippies movement, when Disco was hip? What? Didn't the world pretty much go into "perilous times" after Adam's fall?

Seems to me that - outside of your Mason conspiracty theory here - that the news of the Gospel hasn't changed, regardless of times, and that man has always needed to "repent" to Christ and not look to the leaders...

Sorry, I guess I just don't really get your motive behind this post...

-Cp said:
It wouldn't surprise me - really - as the Masons' have some jacked-up beliefs....... even take blood oaths to swear their dark secrets....

This book called"Final Warning: A History of the New World Order"
by David Allen Rivera "

Goes into detail linking Free Masons both in Europe and in America to a new world order dating back hundreds of years to the present. Some is speculation of course but some is facts and he draws the two together.

gop_jeff said:
So in sum:

Is that close?

Freemasons simply don't have the political clout that is attributed to them and are probably some of the most misunderstood people alive. A Fraternity is all they are, like any other fraternity in a College and an assumption of power and mystery has been attributed to them that has no real basis in reality.

There was a time when Freemasonry may have had a portion of the type of power people attempt to attribute to them today, but it is not even close to true. If you read a history of the freemasons in the US you will find that there was a time you almost had to be one to get into politics in the US, but all of that ended in the early 1800s with the Anti-Masons Party and an election of the President from that party as backlash to an issue in the courts in the NY State area where it appeared the Freemasons colluded to get a murderer free.

Freemasonry simply doesn't have enough membership to have the power that people attempt to envision for them, nor does the Fraternity teach brotherhood above all else as people seem to think. The fraternity is based on three principals, Friendship, Morality, and Brotherly Love and is a Charitable organization that runs hospitals and gives Scholarships away. This assumption of horrible actions by freemasons is baseless for such a "non-secret" secret society. Even in history, in the 1600s articles and essays were written that joked about the whole "non-secret" aspect of the fraternity. The secrets are easily found and are not the horrible secrets that are attributed to them, they are simply handshakes and ceremony where one mason is supposed to know another.

no1tovote4 said:
Freemasons simply don't have the political clout that is attributed to them and are probably some of the most misunderstood people alive. A Fraternity is all they are, like any other fraternity in a College and an assumption of power and mystery has been attributed to them that has no real basis in reality.
A while back didn't you tell us all you had become a Mason? hmmmmm..... should we believe you? :smoke: :eek2: :D :teeth:

The Mormon church has copied the Masonic blood oaths nearly to every word, as their founder, Joseph Smith Jr. was alleged to have been a 33 degree Freemason.

These oaths and secret handshakes are all performed in secret Temple Ceremonies, as part of the Aaronic and Melchizedek Priesthood.

The New Testament is very clear that the Aaronic priesthood (including laws and ordinances) was abolished when our Lord died on the cross (Gal 3:19, 23-25; Col 2:14-17; Heb 10:1-10). There was in fact a change in the priesthood - it was abolished and even Christ did not hold the Aaronic priesthood (Heb 7:11-14). The New Testament tells us that all true born-again Christians are priests by the blood of Christ (Rev 1:5-6). This priesthood has nothing to do with the old Aaronic priesthood because it is far superior! It is a royal priesthood of believers in the Living Christ, our Great High Priest forever (1 Pet 2:9-10).

I think that the spirit of the Anti-Christ runs through all belief systems that venerate man and man-made belief systems over the Creator that is defined as Omniscient, Omnipotent, and Omnipresent as defined in both the Old and New Testament.

Any system that de-emphasizes, or denys Christ's diety, is basically a "revealing" of the spirit of the Anti-Christ.

1. Mormons have butchered bible doctrine and created a Jesus that's Lucifer's brother in a scheme to redeem the world(revealed to advanced Mormons). Jesus is a the result of physical relations between God and Mary.
2. Jehovah's Witnesses have created a Jesus that's in reality the Archangel Michael, and thusly, a created being lacking equality with the God the Father. The J.W'.'s New World Translation has conveniently removed most references in the N.T. to Jesus's diety or equality with God.
3. Scientologists believe that man has just been planet-jumping for millions of years, in a perpetual continuation of our species.

It goes on and on and on................

Just see how these systems of belief treat the Jesus of the bible.

P.S. My father was a very advanced 32 degree, Past Worshipful master of Scottishrite Freemasonry.

I can personally attest that my father's approach to the bible was fully skewed because of the teachings of Albert Pike, and many other Freemason philosophers.

Also keep in mind that Albert Pike was very high up in the Ku Klux Klan. Very few Freemasons know of this. Not a pretty history for one of the most venerated Freemasons.

no1tovote4 said:

With close to 34,000 lodges around the globe and a membership numbering upwards of 6 million, it is obvious why the Encyclopedia Britannica would dub Freemasonry as the largest world-wide secret society. But just because something is secret does not necessarily mean that it’s occultic. In fact, the majority of Freemasons contend that their organization has no occultic elements whatsoever. However, the deeper we dig into the recesses of Masonic teaching, the more reprehensible the picture becomes.

Christian author John Weldon lists five ways in which Freemasonry fosters occultic involvement among its members: First, Freemasonry supports the now-popular New Age dictum that man houses within himself unlimited power that can be unlocked using specific procedures. Second, Freemasonry espouses a philosophy and a system of symbols which bear a striking resemblance to many of the occultic arts — for example kabbalism, Rosicrucianism, and hermetic philosophy. Third, Freemasonry encourages its members to discover the deeper significance (or “esoteric truths”) lying beneath its ceremonies and symbols. Fourth, Freemasonry promotes the development of altered states of consciousness, an exercise rooted in mysticism. Finally, a number of Masons regard their organization as the vehicle that will lead the world into an age of occultic enlightenment.

“Why are so many Masons unaware of this side of Freemasonry?,” one may well ask. The reason is that a large portion of Masons seldom strive to advance beyond the initial ranks or degrees offered within their organization. But as one progresses to higher degrees, more and more details about the underlying foundations of Masonic ideology are gradually revealed, including its occultic dimensions. It is therefore imperative that we warn others about the dangers brewing beneath the surface of the Masonic Lodge.
<a href="http://www.equip.org/free/CP0904.htm" target=_blank"> ;)</a>

Eightball said:
Just see how these systems of belief treat the Jesus of the bible.

P.S. My father was a very advanced 32 degree, Past Worshipful master of Scottishrite Freemasonry.

A Past WM is the Master of a Lodge, that he was 32* would be inconsequential to that. I am currently Master of a Lodge and am not 32*. The Scottish Rite has membership that is outside the Blue Lodges and I have chosen to stay in the leadership of the Blue Lodge rather than to enter the outside organizations until after I have served my term as Master.

The fact that Mormons stole many of the secrets is simply an attribute of that religion and not of Freemasonry.

I can personally attest that my father's approach to the bible was fully skewed because of the teachings of Albert Pike, and many other Freemason philosophers.

Also keep in mind that Albert Pike was very high up in the Ku Klux Klan. Very few Freemasons know of this. Not a pretty history for one of the most venerated Freemasons.[/B]
There is no particular teaching in Freemasonry that would skew the Bible. Albert Pike wrote about the Scottish Rite and not of Freemasonry directly, as I explained before that the Scottish Rite is outside of Freemasonry and not subject to the Grand Lodges of their respective areas.

Most often the objection that Christians have of Freemasonry is that one is not allowed to preach to others of their religion while in a lodge. It is a business meeting where people are voting on who gets the scholarship this year and it would be inappropriate, if not counterproductive, to have people politically pounding or religiously proselytizing during the meeting. After the meeting there is nothing that states you cannot then attempt to convert every person that is not already a Christian (in the US this would be few and far between).

Most often, even with Scottish Rite Masonry, the objections are to oblique references that they pull out of context to relate to whatever objection that they began with and not within actual reality to the message being related by what was actually represented.

Still, even if you have some objection to Freemasonry, it is silly to give them power that they simply do not have over any government and/or religion. Freemasonry is not a religion, but a Fraternity, it doesn't teach one to reject any ideas of their own religion nor to change their beliefs to match anything from Freemasonry. There is no specific book of Freemasonry that one must follow, no teachings of religious nature given at the lodge, nothing that would lead one astray from their religion, if they stray it is not from any specific teaching found within Freemasonry, or in the Scottish Rite, nor in the York Rites for that matter.

Forum List

Back