Spiritual Warfare

-Cp said:
With close to 34,000 lodges around the globe and a membership numbering upwards of 6 million, it is obvious why the Encyclopedia Britannica would dub Freemasonry as the largest world-wide secret society. But just because something is secret does not necessarily mean that it’s occultic. In fact, the majority of Freemasons contend that their organization has no occultic elements whatsoever. However, the deeper we dig into the recesses of Masonic teaching, the more reprehensible the picture becomes.

Christian author John Weldon lists five ways in which Freemasonry fosters occultic involvement among its members: First, Freemasonry supports the now-popular New Age dictum that man houses within himself unlimited power that can be unlocked using specific procedures. Second, Freemasonry espouses a philosophy and a system of symbols which bear a striking resemblance to many of the occultic arts — for example kabbalism, Rosicrucianism, and hermetic philosophy. Third, Freemasonry encourages its members to discover the deeper significance (or “esoteric truths”) lying beneath its ceremonies and symbols. Fourth, Freemasonry promotes the development of altered states of consciousness, an exercise rooted in mysticism. Finally, a number of Masons regard their organization as the vehicle that will lead the world into an age of occultic enlightenment.

“Why are so many Masons unaware of this side of Freemasonry?,” one may well ask. The reason is that a large portion of Masons seldom strive to advance beyond the initial ranks or degrees offered within their organization. But as one progresses to higher degrees, more and more details about the underlying foundations of Masonic ideology are gradually revealed, including its occultic dimensions. It is therefore imperative that we warn others about the dangers brewing beneath the surface of the Masonic Lodge.
<a href="http://www.equip.org/free/CP0904.htm" target=_blank"> ;)</a>

Once again, 6,000,000 people in any organization cannot effect the lives of 6,000,000,000. 1% of the population cannot have that kind of power of the rest of the population.

You have given power to people that as a whole are old and dying, and to a society that has fewer people in membership each year.

Do all the people here think that George Washington was really a terrible occultist? He wasn't just Master of a lodge, but Grand Master of all the lodges in his jurisdiction. Was Ben Franklin? Thomas Jefferson? There are many, many men who have been Freemasons, and almost all of the Founding Fathers were. Are we a nation built on occultism?

no1tovote4 said:
Do all the people here think that George Washington was really a terrible occultist? He wasn't just Master of a lodge, but Grand Master of all the lodges in his jurisdiction. Was Ben Franklin? Thomas Jefferson? There are many, many men who have been Freemasons, and almost all of the Founding Fathers were. Are we a nation built on occultism?

:link: :link: :link: :link:

Zhukov said:
...it's a link. You forgot the link to your last post...so there it is.

I didn't use the link you posted..... and no, I didn't forget to post a link...

no1tovote4 said:
Eightball said:
A Past WM is the Master of a Lodge, that he was 32* would be inconsequential to that. I am currently Master of a Lodge and am not 32*. The Scottish Rite has membership that is outside the Blue Lodges and I have chosen to stay in the leadership of the Blue Lodge rather than to enter the outside organizations until after I have served my term as Master.

The fact that Mormons stole many of the secrets is simply an attribute of that religion and not of Freemasonry.

There is no particular teaching in Freemasonry that would skew the Bible. Albert Pike wrote about the Scottish Rite and not of Freemasonry directly, as I explained before that the Scottish Rite is outside of Freemasonry and not subject to the Grand Lodges of their respective areas.

Most often the objection that Christians have of Freemasonry is that one is not allowed to preach to others of their religion while in a lodge. It is a business meeting where people are voting on who gets the scholarship this year and it would be inappropriate, if not counterproductive, to have people politically pounding or religiously proselytizing during the meeting. After the meeting there is nothing that states you cannot then attempt to convert every person that is not already a Christian (in the US this would be few and far between).

Most often, even with Scottish Rite Masonry, the objections are to oblique references that they pull out of context to relate to whatever objection that they began with and not within actual reality to the message being related by what was actually represented.

Still, even if you have some objection to Freemasonry, it is silly to give them power that they simply do not have over any government and/or religion. Freemasonry is not a religion, but a Fraternity, it doesn't teach one to reject any ideas of their own religion nor to change their beliefs to match anything from Freemasonry. There is no specific book of Freemasonry that one must follow, no teachings of religious nature given at the lodge, nothing that would lead one astray from their religion, if they stray it is not from any specific teaching found within Freemasonry, or in the Scottish Rite, nor in the York Rites for that matter.

Regretfully you only seem to talk, "Freemason-speak" and haven't realized the damaging spiritual side of this Occult religion.

My father was blinded to the most important aspects of Christianity that would lead him into a personal relationship with his creator. Freemasonry instills a pride in philosophy, education, man-made feats, and a pluristic view of religions.

Although the King James is at the alter of most U.S. lodges, the Quran sits atop the altar of the Shriner's.

Denying itself to be espousing religion, their very tenents or approach to all the religions of the world is a system of faith in and of itself.

Freemasons have destroyed many good bible based churches in the past and present through infiltrating elders and deaconship positions in churches. Many bible believing lay Christians, and Pastors have been duped into joining the Freemasons thinking that it was just an innocent benovolent group of back-slappers.

The very rudiments of the compass and square are fallic symbols that have no connection with anything but occultic beliefs. Even Mormon Magic underware uses many occultic symbols upon the breast and navel region as protective entities.

King Solomon was not a Freemason, as is told to so many. The first evidences of Freemasonry go back to the 1700's, with no evidences of this craft before that time.

My father in his later years gradually withdrew from Freemasonry as he attended a non-denominational bible teaching church. As he heard the Gospel preached I gradually saw a change in him from the prideful Freemason that thought that the whole world was duped, and he had some special secret of the ancients. He became a truly humble man, as he embraced the Lordship of Christ for the first time in his life. He gradually drifted from many of his masonic friendships that were based on making business/employment/political connections and the heavy partying/drinking that went with those connections.

My fathers involvement with the Freemasons, robbed his wife(my mother), his children(me and my sister) of so much quality time him.

The idea of belonging to a secret society, that was embraced by so many world leaders, and many U.S. Presidents is a pretty hard thing to pass up. The negative part of it is that the very tenents of Christianity are not found in "Who's Who" lists of the famous, but in the person of Jesus Christ. Mankind loves secret societies. The very tenents of the cult and the occult is their claim to the truth, as a carrot to membership. Mormons gradually reveal the Anti-Christian doctrines of Josephy Smith and Brigham Young as the initiate to LDS gradually is massaged into the church. Most new lodge members or new LDS members would bolt away in a heart-beat if the actual core beliefs of their respective religions were revealed to them up front. These cults and occult apply the "boiling frog" rule with initiates. You gradually add heat to the water until it's too late to climb out of the water pot...............your boiled..............your hooked.......and you really don't know how you got to that point of believing what you now believe..........but it made sense because it was introduced to you, teaspoon by teaspoon, or degree by degree as it's done Freemasonry.
The big revealing is in the 33 degree. By this time your ready to accept anything.

Blessedly his funeral was not a Freemasonry funeral, as my sister and I venerated Jesus Christ, and not Lucifer as a last testament to my father's life.

Many of his lodge friends couldn't understand why his funeral wasn't conducted by the lodge, but my sister and I weren't going to give the glory to an occult society. I do know in the end that my father finally found Christ.

Yes, that is true Cp, alot of low level Masons dont even know about the higher levels. Many higher level Masons openly admit that the order has a Luciferian base, and the teachings should strictly adhere to the Luciferian doctrine.

Keep in mind this isn't just about Freemasonry. This Spiritual war has many other fronts. As Eightball called it, the "spirit of Anti-Christ" has filtered into our society virtually un-noticed. The occult symbols are in our every day lives. We have Skull and bones, the Bohemian club, Freemasonry, and many other secret orders that are all, in reality part of the "Illuminated" community. They are the Illuminati, the illumined ones, brought to the seducing light of Lucifer. All of these groups are seeking power, control, domination. They are being used, wether they know it or not, to usher in the New Order of the Ages, the New World Order. They are twisting our minds into their whoredom, they are war, they are death, they are slavery, the boot stomping on the human face forever.

I'm going to branch off into something else here, the more physical attributes of the New World Order, but it remains connected to our conversation...

The governments of the world stand to gain from terrorism. Events like 9/11 and the recent London bombings. the Arab community does not stand to gain from these events, all they recieve is death and destruction. More terrorist events are likely, as we are being told on the news a nuclear event is iminent. Remember this:

Terrorism only promotes agendas for domination, for systematic control of your entire lives. Terrorism is another arm of Satan's agenda. Governments are using it and have used it in the past, to enslave their people, again setting up the electronic control grid, the strait jacket for the world, the power structure for the dominion of Anti-Christ. You are the cannon fodder for the New World Order, sacrifices on the altar.

Do you want to know what kind of system is being built? picture Orwell 1984 on a global scale, a Nazi Germany style, totalitarian, despotic system. In this system you will have no freedom. Your every move is monitored traced and tracked. At this very moment this system is being implimented, as it has been for years. This system will be quite literally hell on earth.

As my grandfather told my family on his death bed, choose your side... the battle of Armegeddon.. choose your side.

Don't be a tool for Evil, know your enemy. God bless you and keep you always.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
StoptheMadness1 said:
Don't be a tool for Evil, know your enemy. God bless you and keep you always.
Know your enemy doesn't mean to create an enemy from whole cloth when none was there to begin with.

There are some who will always hold Freemasonry in low esteem, there is little that I can do about that.

Freemasonry is not an enemy of any religion, but people can choose to believe what they wish.

I would ask everybody that knows me from this site, do I sound in any way like a "Luciferian"? Have I ever given the impression that I am other than an honest man who sticks to his beliefs?

People on this board know my thoughts through expression on this board and can judge the level of Evil inherent in my beliefs for themselves.

BTW - I am not a Christian, I am a Buddhist.

StoptheMadness1 said:
The occult symbols are in our every day lives. We have Skull and bones, the Bohemian club, Freemasonry, and many other secret orders that are all, in reality part of the "Illuminated" community. They are the Illuminati, the illumined ones, brought to the seducing light of Lucifer.
Damn! I knew I should have posted my smart-ass "Is the Illuminati involved?" comment, but I deleted it. Oh well.

no1tovote4 said:
Once again, 6,000,000 people in any organization cannot effect the lives of 6,000,000,000. 1% of the population cannot have that kind of power of the rest of the population.

You have given power to people that as a whole are old and dying, and to a society that has fewer people in membership each year.

In George Washington's later years, he distanced himself from the lodge, and you will not see any references in his later writings are favorable to lodge.

You might check on the web, the sad, but true story of the murder of Captain Morgan:

First, a man named Captain William Morgan, renounced Freemasonry and entered into an agreement with a publisher to expose the teachings of Freemasonry. Freemasons went to work quickly to prevent their secrets from being exposed. They kidnapped and murdered Captain Morgan. He was most probably drowned in Lake Niagara, yet his body was never recovered. What we know of the facts surrounding his death are based on the deathbed confession of one of the Masons who murdered him.

One of the murderers, a Freemason, admitted to killing Captain Morgan at his death-bed confession. Death-bed confessions are considered extremely valid by the courts.

Those blood oaths that Freemasons participate in are not a silly Elks Club game, but mean a lot.

Mason's have a secret hailing sign when they are in trouble that can and has been used to sway juries from convicting fellow masons.

http://www.ephesians5-11.org/finmood.htm

Most Freemasons will not accept this story, as they believe that it's just drummed-up anti-Freemason propaganda.

The hold of a cult or the occult in people and person's lives is monumental.

Is that the Cpt. Morgan? Or a whole other guy?

CaptainMorganBrandImage.bmp

Forum List

Back