Speaker Pelosi: China's President Shouldn't Control Schedules Of Congress Members

go get em Nancy...she's strong, she's tough, she stands up to China, she's my Nancy

Maybe Mrs. Pelosi would care about America so much she'd strongly see to it that imprisonment be given the Clintons for giving China all America's military secrets and nuclear bomb information. Oh, wait! The Clintons are Democrat and the Democrat motto is "rules for thee, not for me." What the heck was I ever thinking? :cranky:

• Banned
My Nancy, asked whether her Taiwan trip was worth it: "Absolutely, without any question."

"I have overwhelming bipartisan support for our visit to Taiwan."

go get em Nancy...she's strong, she's tough, she stands up to China, she's my Nancy

The animosity is so bad now that the Deplorables will see the whole Pelosi family exterminated. As you see for Deplorable families. Get your vengeance while you can. For your own side will exterminate you. It will be done with all the psyche ways in the beginning.

My Nancy, asked whether her Taiwan trip was worth it: "Absolutely, without any question."

"I have overwhelming bipartisan support for our visit to Taiwan."
That brings up a certain point. What was Nancy Pelosi of the House doing Biden's job for? Is he being kept alive by mechanical means now?
The Constitution says that Foreign Affairs are done by the Executive Branch. If the President can't be bothered to do his foreign affairs job, it's the Vice President who can and should do his duties. If he is too sick to do his job, or can't remember how to communicate correctly, and he can't, he needs to resign and let the Vice President do her job. Only if she cannot do her duty, Vice President Harris should resign, and considering every time she is given a job, she doesn't do it, like being the border Czar who turned her job of overseeing that the border people are safe, she made a big party out of going to places other than where the trouble was when she was assigned to go to the border. Was she told to go to Taiwan but preferred not to due to cowardice? Then she should resign.

Nancy Pelosi is in the Legislative Branch, and their Constitutional job is to make the laws within constitutional parameters and see to it the Congresspeople are not at each others' necks on the floor of the House. She instead encourages Democrats and RINOs to attend secret meetings and not tell the results to the Republicans who are members of that committee who are not invited to this Omeurta outrage of service by invitation of the Speaker of the House. She is the creepiest, most hateful, divisive human being in the House.

House Speaker Pelosi brought down on America nuclear and war threats from China's chief executive officer, Xi, by overstepping the separation of powers line.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back