South Dakota Resisted Shutdown, Now It's a Hotspot

Worst case scenarios come true 10-20% of the time and proceeding as if they are a certainty is wrong and a big part of the hoax elements

I was in South Dakota in June. Everything is fine. You lefties remind me of Chicken Littles.

Our current projection has the US on a path to have 225,000 deaths by November 3rd.

You good?
As opposed to the 2.2 MILLION those experts were predicting?

Yeah, I'm good.

What "experts" are you referring too?

trump's unspecified ones?
The ones who said we would have 2.2 million dead. Sorry for your ignorance on this subject.

I was in South Dakota in June. Everything is fine. You lefties remind me of Chicken Littles.

Our current projection has the US on a path to have 225,000 deaths by November 3rd.

You good?
Yep. Let me know when it gets as bad as the swine flu.

From the CDC bs master.

BTW you should know these facts before you post.

The 2009 H1N1 Pandemic: A New Flu Virus Emerges
The (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from H1N1 viruses that were circulating at the time of the pandemic. Few young people had any existing immunity (as detected by antibody response) to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus, but nearly one-third of people over 60 years old had antibodies against this virus, likely from exposure to an older H1N1 virus earlier in their lives. Since the (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from circulating H1N1 viruses, vaccination with seasonal flu vaccines offered little cross-protection against (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection. While a monovalent (H1N1)pdm09 vaccine was produced, it was not available in large quantities until late November—after the peak of illness during the second wave had come and gone in the United States. From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

2009 H1N1 Pandemic

Since the start of the COVID-19 virus US deaths are near 145,000 in about 5 months.

You still good?
Yes. If you die from a heart attack and test positive for covid, your cause of death is officially covid. You still good?

So how's your solution working out in Michigan? New York?
My solution..is working fine..in the other 10,000+ places you neglect to mention--including Idaho, where I live. Our Republican Gov.--a man with sense and foresight--gave the appropriate orders. Other than the Sun Valley area in Blaine county--which was infected early by affluent out-of-staters fleeing their states--we are seeing cases and deaths below projections.
I also note that California..the State ya love to hate..is also dealing effectively.

My point? Using political logic to attempt to defeat a epidemic is a fools game..and this Gov. is a fool.
The Democrats in California are smashing all prior records for lies. Nothing you hear coming from California is true. It's almost as bad in Arizona. At least the Arizona governor publicly called bullshit.

You good?

From the CDC bs master.

The (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from H1N1 viruses that were circulating at the time of the pandemic. Few young people had any existing immunity (as detected by antibody response) to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus, but nearly one-third of people over 60 years old had antibodies against this virus, likely from exposure to an older H1N1 virus earlier in their lives. Since the (H1N1)pdm09 virus was very different from circulating H1N1 viruses, vaccination with seasonal flu vaccines offered little cross-protection against (H1N1)pdm09 virus infection. While a monovalent (H1N1)pdm09 vaccine was produced, it was not available in large quantities until late November—after the peak of illness during the second wave had come and gone in the United States. From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

2009 H1N1 Pandemic

Since the start of the COVID-19 virus US deaths are near 145,000 in about 5 months.

You still good?
Yes. If you die from a heart attack and test positive for covid, your cause of death is officially covid. You still good?
If you die in a motorcycle accident and don't have covid the official cause of death is covid. Who is good with that ?

You good?

From the CDC bs master.

2009 H1N1 Pandemic

You still good?

If you die of a heart attack with COVID-19 it might be because some fucking nurse gave you hydroxychloride and caused a heart issue which resulted in a heart attack.

You died of COVID-19

I'm good with that

You good?

From the CDC bs master.

2009 H1N1 Pandemic

You still good?

If you die of a heart attack with COVID-19 it might be because some fucking nurse gave you hydroxychloride and caused a heart issue which resulted in a heart attack.

You died of COVID-19

I'm good with that
Nice propaganda parrot.

“As governors across the country fell into line in recent weeks, South Dakota’s top elected leader stood firm: There would be no statewide order to stay home,” the Washington Post reports.

OK... ONE facility.
One city.
Among a state with a population density of , there is an average of just 10.7 people.
It's the 46th most densely populated state in the US!!!
GEEZ you idiots! 10.7 people / square MILE and you want the entire state to state at home?
Once again the extremely BIASED MSM has taken the exception, a meat packing plant... AND MADE it the rule for South Dakota!
How totally biased news reporting!

You good?

From the CDC bs master.

2009 H1N1 Pandemic

You still good?

You died of COVID-19

I'm good with that
1957 I was a freshman in high school. The USA was 177 million people and of them 116,000 died from Hong Kong Flu.
There was no shut down. No school closures. No businesses closed. NOTHING.
The difference between then and now?
This!
96%news2Hillary.png

Confirmed cases 8,492

Deaths 123

FACTS... not hyperbole, not exaggeration! Not blowing out of proportion!

The number of negative tests reported in the state decreased from Sunday to Monday due to correcting a
"de-duplication process" that occurred over the weekend, according to state epidemiologist Josh Clayton.
The state has 917 active COVID-19 cases, according to the state health department.
Recoveries statewide increased to 7,404.
The state health department says 806 total people have been hospitalized during the pandemic, and 47 are currently hospitalized.

Coronavirus patients are occupying 2% of staffed hospital beds in the state while 55% of hospital beds are available, according to the state health department.
Coronavirus patients are occupying 4% of intensive care unit beds, and 40% of ICU beds are available.
Five percent of ventilators are being used by coronavirus patients while
79% of the state's ventilator capacity is available.

FACTS are so simple to come by so why not do a little research???

Confirmed cases 13,467

Deaths 167

Did you see the latest from the CDC? According to their overall stats, 100 of those deaths are likely people 75+ years old and only 10 were purely Covid related while 50 had other conditions that were exacerbated by Covid

And the point is? That COVID-19 didn’t provide the catalyst for death or trying to minimize it for trump?

Confirmed cases 13,467

Deaths 167

Did you see the latest from the CDC? According to their overall stats, 100 of those deaths are likely people 75+ years old and only 10 were purely Covid related while 50 had other conditions that were exacerbated by Covid

And the point is? That COVID-19 didn’t provide the catalyst for death or trying to minimize it for trump?

The point is that it is not likely the half million bikers that attended were over 75.

NO clear defined leadership, your on your own, my choice, take as little chance of getting or giving the virus, if your choice is heard immunity & no mask in public please just stay the recommended six feet away from those who have made a different choice. its just the polite thing to do..

NO clear defined leadership, your on your own, my choice, take as little chance of getting or giving the virus, if your choice is heard immunity & no mask in public please just stay the recommended six feet away from those who have made a different choice. its just the polite thing to do..

With epidemics, speed is of the essence. Social distancing does not stop the virus but only slows it down, which kills more in the long run. Herd immunity wipes the virus out the fastest, with the least death, because you can pick only healthy people to get infected voluntarily. But since the leadership has picked social distancing, that is what we will all have to do and hope there is a vaccine soon.

And we again fall back on

Fuck em...they're old...they were gonna die anyway?

Forum List

Back