South Dakota Resisted Shutdown, Now It's a Hotspot

South Dakota has less than 1,000 cases and 6 fucking deaths.

What a load of bullshit MarcATL

I've noticed you've loaded the board with other bullshit threads too.

I've responded asking for proof on a couple of them. And, well, I'm still waiting.
He has been a resident troll for years. I would imagine he posts up this stuff on other forums as well.
Doesn't respond a lot either.

Mo
[QUOT"Daryl Hunt, post: 24831086, member: 51974"]
Confirmed Cases 5,438

Deaths 65

What's weird, in the Colorado County I live in we have almost the same population as all of South Dakota. We have many times fewer reported cases and zero deaths. We took it seriously. Meanwhile the smaller population counties all around us play grab ass and have more casualties and a few deaths. They are still in lockdown and we are lossening up because we play by the rules. With the small population of SD compared to where I am at, SD is a raging disaster.

Most of those are from two meat processing plants. The infected people were there before there was any warning.

Funny how you ignore real facts.

Not ignoring facts, there cupcake. The fact remains that the infected people are always there and you can make as many excuses as you want but you can't take out that with the same population and demographics as I pointed out that those Deaths could have been prevented had SD, as a State, did what we have done here. You are making excuses for spoiled brat actions that kill people. Time to grow up.

Oh, so not shutting down is not responsible. Good to see you admit that.
[/QUOTE]

Not operating the plant in a reasonable manner is the fault. And I admit nothing that you claim. Sorry, but you can grab your football and run home if you wish but you can't change reality that's already happened, Rumpster.

Mo
Confirmed Cases 5,438

Deaths 65

What's weird, in the Colorado County I live in we have almost the same population as all of South Dakota. We have many times fewer reported cases and zero deaths. We took it seriously. Meanwhile the smaller population counties all around us play grab ass and have more casualties and a few deaths. They are still in lockdown and we are lossening up because we play by the rules. With the small population of SD compared to where I am at, SD is a raging disaster.

Most of those are from two meat processing plants. The infected people were there before there was any warning.

Not ignoring facts, there cupcake. The fact remains that the infected people are always there and you can make as many excuses as you want but you can't take out that with the same population and demographics as I pointed out that those Deaths could have been prevented had SD, as a State, did what we have done here. You are making excuses for spoiled brat actions that kill people. Time to grow up.

Not operating the plant in a reasonable manner is the fault. And I admit nothing that you claim. Sorry, but you can grab your football and run home if you wish but you can't change reality that's already happened, Rumpster.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly. You blame SD for not closing down, but the facts tell us that the infections were ALREADY there. So shutting down, WOULD HAVE DONE NOTHING. So yes, you can't change reality that has already happened, pootin putz.

Mo
Confirmed Cases 5,438

Deaths 65

Exactly. You blame SD for not closing down, but the facts tell us that the infections were ALREADY there. So shutting down, WOULD HAVE DONE NOTHING. So yes, you can't change reality that has already happened, pootin putz.
[/QUOTE]

I can see that facts get in the way of your narrative. If you missed it, I didn't blame SD. I blamed the corporate greed that scared workers into an unsafe environment and people died. OSHA covers unsafe working conditions like ladders, scaffolding, air quality, etc. but they have yet to start covering Covid 19 in the workplace. And I did not say that they needed to shut down. We didn't shut down here. We made the workplace a safer place to be in without Government intervention. And with almost the same population numbers and makeup, we have ZERO deaths. Are you defending the Corporate Greed? Looks like it to me. To hell with lives and health of workers, make more money for the Corporation. Yuppers, you are a Rumpster, alright.

“As governors across the country fell into line in recent weeks, South Dakota’s top elected leader stood firm: There would be no statewide order to stay home,” the Washington Post reports.

Get used to the hotspots asshole they're unavoidable when a shutdown only pushes them into the future where they will happen anyway.
Sweden has always been right about this.

Last edited:
This woman has come up with some of the most ridiculous excuses for not shutting down her state.

Now, they have one of the largest hot spots in the nation with limited health care for the people.

Rural areas don't have very good health care services nor do they have very much available to the people. Nor do they have enough of the proper equipment to handle the amount of people with the virus.

Republicans. The party of death.

Hey dickweed,

South Dakota has had 65 deaths TOTAL.

New York is happy when they are doing that on a daily basis.

They were killing over a thousand people a day at one point.

Now, is New York a republican state.

STFU

“As governors across the country fell into line in recent weeks, South Dakota’s top elected leader stood firm: There would be no statewide order to stay home,” the Washington Post reports.

Get used to the hotspots asshole they're unavoidable when a shutdown only pushes them into the future where they will happen anyway.

I am not sure the coward ever posted back to the thread.

I am not sure the coward ever posted back to the thread.
This thread definitely did NOT age well.

:laughing0301:

South Dakota will be alright. 70% of people who get it are black. South Dakota will get rid of all 10 black people who live in the state.

This thread didn’t age well for you, huh MarcATL

:iyfyus.jpg:

11 per 100k deaths.....................OMFG...............

Such a Hotspot...............
th

I was in South Dakota in June. Everything is fine. You lefties remind me of Chicken Littles.

Your negro brothas and sistas are protesting, rioting (of course) and looting (of course) all across the country, yet not fleeing a country that is supposedly so bad to YOU PEOPLE without masks you freaking ignorant chump.

What embarrassments.

Your negro brothas and sistas are protesting, rioting (of course) and looting (of course) all across the country, yet not fleeing a country that is supposedly so bad to YOU PEOPLE without masks you freaking ignorant chump.

What embarrassments.

The only embarrassment here is your post.

Forum List

Back