Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Polls were close in the final weeks of the Brexit vote.

Brexit.png

EU referendum poll of polls - Financial Times

Polls are not close in the final weeks of the US election

538.png

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/national-polls/

And Trump's lead has shrunk to within the margin of error in Texas.

New poll: Trump lead shrinks in Texas, within margin of error

I don't blame you for being scared....wait until we rip the fence down on your plantation....then you should be really worried....

Eventually the wikileaks revelations should cost the dems a few points, especially if the 20% of GOP traitors see that Trump is a better option than losing the USSC.

Eventually the wikileaks revelations should cost the dems a few points, especially if the 20% of GOP traitors see that Trump is a better option than losing the USSC.
The GOP'ers will not stop until they destroy America....I am just glad we kicked them the fuck out of the Republican Party and back to the democrats where they came from.....

The GOP'ers will not stop until they destroy America....I am just glad we kicked them the fuck out of the Republican Party and back to the democrats where they came from.....

IOW "Losing is awesome."

:thup:

IOW "Losing is awesome."

Yes, your hitlery losing is indeed awesome....

Who kicked who out of the Republican Party? The math is 2/3 Trump supporters and 1/3 neverTrumpers.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Who kicked who out of the Republican Party? The math is 2/3 Trump supporters and 1/3 neverTrumpers.
Perhaps we talking past each other....

GOPer = fascist liberal LWNJ democrats

We = conservatives

IOW "Losing is awesome."

In what alternative universe is that happening?

IOW "Losing is awesome."

In what alternative universe is that happening?
Oh, sorry....outside your plantation fence....I keep forgetting democrats put you there....

You sound like a ballplayer who thinks he's struck out before he's even taken the first pitch. I'll admit Hillary has the better chance of winning. But damn, you give up too easily.

Perhaps we are talking past each other....

We = conservatives
Yes we are talking past each other. I have no clue what "LWNJ" means, and GOPer is NOT a fascist liberal democrat.
Conservatives can relate to fiscal and/or social
There isn't enough support for strict conservatism without some form of populism, i.e. Reagan/Trump democrats.
If you are a GOPer, i.e. a Republican, not voting for Trump loses the war, not just a battle.

Perhaps we are talking past each other....

We = conservatives
Yes we are talking past each other. I have no clue what "LWNJ" means, and GOPer is NOT a fascist liberal democrat.
Conservatives can relate to fiscal and/or social
There isn't enough support for strict conservatism without some form of populism, i.e. Reagan/Trump democrats.
If you are a GOPer, i.e. a Republican, not voting for Trump loses the war, not just a battle.
Sorry, I didn't realize you were a GOPer....

Forum List

Back