Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Source: usaToday

Eliza Collins , USA TODAY 2:45 p.m. EDT October 21, 2016
...................................................................The fact-checking website Politifact says Hillary Clinton is correct when she says 17 federal intelligence agencies have concluded that Russia is behind the hacking.

“We have 17, 17 intelligence agencies, civilian and military who have all concluded that these espionage attacks, these cyber attacks, come from the highest levels of the Kremlin. And they are designed to influence our election. I find that deeply disturbing,” Clinton said during Wednesday's presidential debate in Las Vegas.

Trump pushed back, saying that Clinton and the United States had “no idea whether it is Russia, China or anybody else.”

But Clinton is correct. On Oct. 7, the Department of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence issued a joint statement on behalf of the U.S. Intelligence Community. The USIC is made up of 16 agencies, in addition to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence............................

Read more: Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

Clinton Knows more about this subject in her little finger then trump will ever conceive of knowing.

How good of a hacker do you actually have to be when your target uses a private unsecured server for all of her communication? You're blaming pretty much anyone you can to deflect but the fact still remains all of this is the fault of the lying clintons. If she wasn't such a slimy piece of shit that had to hide her communication from our own government and the people it wouldn't be a fucking issue at all.

...................................................................The fact-checking website Politifact says Hillary Clinton is correct when she says 17 federal intelligence agencies have concluded that Russia is behind the hacking.

“We have 17, 17 intelligence agencies, civilian and military who have all concluded that these espionage attacks, these cyber attacks, come from the highest levels of the Kremlin. And they are designed to influence our election. I find that deeply disturbing,” Clinton said during Wednesday's presidential debate in Las Vegas.

Trump pushed back, saying that Clinton and the United States had “no idea whether it is Russia, China or anybody else.”

But Clinton is correct. On Oct. 7, the Department of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence issued a joint statement on behalf of the U.S. Intelligence Community. The USIC is made up of 16 agencies, in addition to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence............................

Read more: Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

Clinton Knows more about this subject in her little finger then trump will ever conceive of knowing.

All 17 alphabet agencies are corporations all owned by the same banking oligarchs that own the banking system...you can look them up on the Dun and Bradstreet website. I don't believe a fucking thing they have to say anyway...they are the same ones funding and training CIAl-qaeda/ISIS mercenaries in the Middle East and Syria in particular so they can kiss my hairy ass...they have no credibility at all with me. I will PROUDLY claim that even if Russia was assisting Assange with the leaking of e-mails by the corrupt DNC and Hitlery operatives? I salute them....why is it that leftards are more upset about who might be behind the leaks than they are of the contents? This fucking piece of shit "gubermint" stores every fucking thing I do on-line and creates a file on me but yet they get their panties in a wad when it gets turned around on them? Where do I even start to describe the hilarity in that? The RNC is just as disgusting as the DNC and that has been leaked as well......both bought and paid for political parties have been proven to be nothing but different sides of the same coin....and the fact that it is being exposed is a GOOD thing...maybe enough people will wake the fuck up and see this corrupt system for what it is.

Of course stupid fucks like you will continue to wave the rainbow colored leftard fag flag and offer "free hugs" to radical muslim extremists because it's "politically correct" as they turn away in disgust...what a pansy ass. you are.

How good of a hacker do you actually have to be when your target uses a private unsecured server for all of her communication? You're blaming pretty much anyone you can to deflect but the fact still remains all of this is the fault of the lying clintons. If she wasn't such a slimy piece of shit that had to hide her communication from our own government and the people it wouldn't be a fucking issue at all.

:lol:

Are you obfuscating, or are you actually so confused yourself at this point that you believe that Hillary's server was hacked, and that's what they're talking about in the OP?

Are you obfuscating, or are you actually so confused yourself at this point that you believe that Hillary's server was hacked, and that's what they're talking about in the OP?

Why did Hitlery need her own private server? My company's website's server/e-mail is totally secured....I never have felt the need to have my own personal server so I can communicate with customers. Why didn't Hitlery have trust in the dot gov website but yet she felt that a private server was a better bet???? Thoughts?????

Why did Hitlery need her own private server? My company's website's server/e-mail is totally secured....I never have felt the need to have my own personal server so I can communicate with customers. Why didn't Hitlery have trust in the dot gov website but yet she felt that a private server was a better bet???? Thoughts?????

Because she didn't want anyone to read her email. Duh.

LMAO!!!!! Indeed!

I don't want "da gubermint" reading mine either...but the fact of the matter is if I am working for a corporation, I can't conduct business on the side without repercussions....agreed?

Crooked Hillary lied. Only 2 agencies commented and they did not say for sure who did any computer hacking. Crooked Hillary's MSM also lied.

CvVT13GW8AE_LRq.jpg:large

It is funny that Crooked Hillary and the MSM so easily fool her supporters since they are pretty gullible apparently.

"Russia" (and "Putin") was a talking point that diverted attention away from the democrat scum who have financial deals with Russia. The democrat scum always project their own issues onto their opponents.

The Intelligence community can say whatever it wants. In the statement provided in the linked article there is no evidence provided to back the claim. I mean, this is a joke right.

"We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

Have we not learned anything since the invasion of Iraq? You people are being conditioned.

Missouri Mike is absolutely confused while Dale Smith is barely sentient.

People like them are guaranteeing Trump won't be president.

They think it was the Russians....yeah that some stone cold evidence all right.:lmao:

Worrying so much about who hacked the information is only a way to try and move attention away from the content that was hacked.
besides doesnt this just prove even more that she had these things on her personal server? things that should not have been there and the things she claimed werent there?
To top it off, didnt she come out and say that there was no proof that the server was ever hacked? and now they come out and insist it was Russia that hacked the server that was never hacked and took the information that wasnt on that server they didnt hack?
and people still try to convince us she is not a liar?

Wheres the evidence. You're as naive as a gnat if you trust our govt on their word.

They have not hacked Clinton's email or server.

They hacked Podesta and the DNC.

Stop lying.

There is absolutely no evidence that any hack into Clinton's server has ever been successful.

Wheres the evidence. You're as naive as a gnat if you trust our govt on their word.
Not as naive as the gnats of the Far Right and Alt Right.

Forum List

Back