Trump Doubles Down on Calling Miss Universe "Miss Piggy"

Given that these people are parrotting the inaccurate facts... being completely clueless with no idea what they are doing...
No, we have credible sources and give links. You just make accusations and never provide anything more than a cartoon or repeat what you've heard on your wonk-radio.

I would say Trump was right to mock a reporter, these pretend journalists need to have their licenses revoked. Do they even understand what "NEWS", or "Reporting the facts", mean anymore?

Only a very low life would mock a handicapped person. To admit it just makes it clear that you are.
"Hillary Clinton Caught Making Fun Of Retarded Man In 1995 For Laughs"

VIDEO: Hillary Clinton Caught Making Fun Of Retarded Man In 1995 For Laughs ⋆ US Herald

She is a corrupt witch and she belongs in jail.

And you’re an idiot who can only deflect.

Clinton isn’t the thread topic, Trump is.

Attacking Clinton with childish lies doesn’t mitigate the fact Trump has no business being president.
The moment Mertex was talking about virtues or lack thereof Hillary needed to be discussed,.

Funny.....we've provided plenty of links to show Trump's lack of decency...even with his own daughter and you have the audacity of claiming that Hillary lacks virtues and all you have is made-up crap by right-wing flakes.

Everyone minimizes their taxes to "ZERO"? Bwahaha...you are truly intoxicated with the Trump KoolAid. That's not all he has done, he has scammed employees out of pay, fleeced people out of their money with a Fake University and failure to build after taking people's deposits on real-estate deals, broke a US trade embargo with Cuba and now this tax scheme with Christie...you must be some special kind of ignorant to think that it's all normal and legal.

The worst and most cruel was his mocking a handicapped person....so you must be some special kind of low-life to think that's okay.
I am a tax attorney who helped write the revised Tax Code . By all appearances Trump did nothing wrong. In fact, he has done the very same thing you do every year on your taxes.

Of all the things I mentioned....you picked on the tax? What about the rest...does that make you an honorable person to support someone that mocks a handicapped person? Does that make you an honorable person to give Trump a pass on fleecing people out of money with fake promises (fake University), does it make you a patriotic person to give Trump a pass for going against the embargo and spending money in Cuba?

All of a sudden, Trump supporters are abolishing all the things they prided themselves on being - patriotic, lovers of the Constitution, honest, Christian, respecting fidelity to their wives, etc., etc., to support Trump...how do you sleep at night?

Mocking "a" handicapped person does not make you a bad person. Mocking them in general is a different thing. I don't have a problem with mocking handicapped idiots just like I don't have much of a problem in mocking idiots in general, within reason. In fact I even mock Trump sometimes, his gestures are sometimes out of control. But not like with Hillary, where she is the one not controlling her gestures.

Also I am not a conservative, nor a Christian so that is that. Go away, troll...
Yes, mocking a person because of their handicap makes you a bad person
And Trump was mocking his inability to report facts accurately. Had you listened to what was said you would have known that...

If you want to mock a reporter for incorrect facts that's what you do

You don't mock a disabled person....Have you ever seen this guy?
Then go spastic

Monica is sucking his dick.
Bwahahah....looks like Trump supporters are desperate to find some redeemable fact for their sleaze bag of a candidate.

Hillary is somewhat as crude and rude as Trump because of some CNN reporter's lack of judgment on some article since CNN is owned by Time Warner and Time Warner has given financial support to Hillary.....yeah.....that's truly Hillary's fault. Bwahaha!

Talk about desperation.
Its called the "Truth", something Hillary and her supporters are not well acquainted with.

The truth? Talk about being in some super-duper hypnotic state. Trump lies every time he opens his mouth...if you would open your eyes and unplug your ears and did some research you would know the truth....the truth you speak of is fantasy.

Trump Lies – Exposing the many lies of Donald J. Trump

You need to update your insults....that was 20 years ago....must suck to be stuck in the past....in the mean time...Trump alludes to wanting to bang his daughter....I guess you have an excuse for that?

You actually heard him say, "I want to bang my daughter?"

He said he'd date her if she wasn't his daughter. That was creepy enough.

Hillary is a liar... and sadly others parrot her lies.. Birds of a feather.. They mimick their masters.. MSDNC..

Everyone minimizes their taxes to "ZERO"? Bwahaha...you are truly intoxicated with the Trump KoolAid. That's not all he has done, he has scammed employees out of pay, fleeced people out of their money with a Fake University and failure to build after taking people's deposits on real-estate deals, broke a US trade embargo with Cuba and now this tax scheme with Christie...you must be some special kind of ignorant to think that it's all normal and legal.

The worst and most cruel was his mocking a handicapped person....so you must be some special kind of low-life to think that's okay.
I am a tax attorney who helped write the revised Tax Code . By all appearances Trump did nothing wrong. In fact, he has done the very same thing you do every year on your taxes.

Hillary is a scumbag and that has been proven time and time again, she uses people, she victimizes her husbands sex victims, she puts down and destroys those who do not agree with her.

Of all the things I mentioned....you picked on the tax? What about the rest...does that make you an honorable person to support someone that mocks a handicapped person? Does that make you an honorable person to give Trump a pass on fleecing people out of money with fake promises (fake University), does it make you a patriotic person to give Trump a pass for going against the embargo and spending money in Cuba?

All of a sudden, Trump supporters are abolishing all the things they prided themselves on being - patriotic, lovers of the Constitution, honest, Christian, respecting fidelity to their wives, etc., etc., to support Trump...how do you sleep at night?

"EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton once called disabled children at an Easter egg hunt 'f***ing ree-tards' and referred to Jews as 'stupid k***s' while Bill called Jesse Jackson a 'damned n****r,' claims Bill's former lover"

What Hillary Clinton called disabled children during Easter egg hunt

As you were saying?

Of course she didn't

Its called the "Truth", something Hillary and her supporters are not well acquainted with.

The truth? Talk about being in some super-duper hypnotic state. Trump lies every time he opens his mouth...if you would open your eyes and unplug your ears and did some research you would know the truth....the truth you speak of is fantasy.

You need to update your insults....that was 20 years ago....must suck to be stuck in the past....in the mean time...Trump alludes to wanting to bang his daughter....I guess you have an excuse for that?

Say what Miss Piggy?

Dumb... He was just saying he is proud of her. You over analyze all his statements by a mile, but are incapable of correctly analyzing even the most obvious lie made by the media.

Now that sort of programming... is creepy.

Why because you want to date his daughter?

No, we have credible sources and give links. You just make accusations and never provide anything more than a cartoon or repeat what you've heard on your wonk-radio.

Only a very low life would mock a handicapped person. To admit it just makes it clear that you are.

VIDEO: Hillary Clinton Caught Making Fun Of Retarded Man In 1995 For Laughs ⋆ US Herald

Attacking Clinton with childish lies doesn’t mitigate the fact Trump has no business being president.
The moment Mertex was talking about virtues or lack thereof Hillary needed to be discussed,.

Funny.....we've provided plenty of links to show Trump's lack of decency...even with his own daughter and you have the audacity of claiming that Hillary lacks virtues and all you have is made-up crap by right-wing flakes.

Is your ignorance genetic?

Hillary is a sickening old c*nt covered in the blood of humanity.

Say what Miss Piggy?

What's that Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons?

The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

Say what Miss Piggy?

everlast-chicken-legs.jpg

I didn't hear that either.

He said he wanted to say he has "sex" in common with his daughter.....what do you think "sex" is?

sex
/seks/

noun

If you have ever been lucky enough to experience sex, you have that in common with her, too.

You know what he meant, but you insist on defending the sleaze bag.

He also said he wanted to date her....I bet you're going to say he wanted to "say how old she was" - you know, "date" her! Bwahahaha

This is worse than weird....it's creepy.

Your inference is total crap...

Its only second to your ignorance and wilful deceptions..

He said he wanted to say he has "sex" in common with his daughter.....what do you think "sex" is?

sex
/seks/

noun

You really are disconnected from reality and commonsense..

No, you are. You are the one defending the sleaze bag whose proof is in his own words. What color is the sky in your fantasy land?

I didn't hear that either.

perhaps you should google. Plenty of video of it. It's pretty creepy

sex
/seks/

noun

You really are disconnected from reality and commonsense..

No, you are. You are the one defending the sleaze bag whose proof is in his own words. What color is the sky in your fantasy land?

I deal in a world of FACTS... Get some.. You don't have any.. Your feelings and pathological lying is not generating facts of anything other than your problems.

Your inference is total crap...

Its only second to your ignorance and wilful deceptions..

Funny.....every News Station and even your loyal right-wing Faux News has called him out for his many incredible crude comments....but you keep on defending him. It's obvious you are more comfortable with a crook/criminal with an "R" by his name who knows nothing about anything and will give him a pass on everything.

Trump was right when he said he "could shoot you in the face" and you would still vote for him. Talk about idiocy.

sex
/seks/

noun

If you have ever been lucky enough to experience sex, you have that in common with her, too.

You know what he meant, but you insist on defending the sleaze bag.

He also said he wanted to date her....I bet you're going to say he wanted to "say how old she was" - you know, "date" her! Bwahahaha

This is worse than weird....it's creepy.

You appear to relish in ambiguous speech. Get your mind out the gutter.

Forum List

Back