Trump Doubles Down on Calling Miss Universe "Miss Piggy"

She is a corrupt witch and she belongs in jail.

And you’re an idiot who can only deflect.

Clinton isn’t the thread topic, Trump is.

Attacking Clinton with childish lies doesn’t mitigate the fact Trump has no business being president.
The moment Mertex was talking about virtues or lack thereof Hillary needed to be discussed,.

Funny.....we've provided plenty of links to show Trump's lack of decency...even with his own daughter and you have the audacity of claiming that Hillary lacks virtues and all you have is made-up crap by right-wing flakes.

Your inference is total crap...

Its only second to your ignorance and wilful deceptions..

Funny.....every News Station and even your loyal right-wing Faux News has called him out for his many incredible crude comments....but you keep on defending him. It's obvious you are more comfortable with a crook/criminal with an "R" by his name who knows nothing about anything and will give him a pass on everything.

Trump was right when he said he "could shoot you in the face" and you would still vote for him. Talk about idiocy.

Did you swoon when Hillary called millions of Americans deplorable and irredeemable? Or, when she said all American have implicit bias. Or, when she called millennials basement dwellers?
Or, better yet, when she hired Bryan Pegliano to threaten all the many, many women who slept with Bubba, even those who said no?

Funny.....Republican Trump supporters as well as Trump's children are blaming Hillary for Bill's indiscretions....but they give Trump and his ex-wives a pass....

Didn't Trump do the same to his kid's mother? Are Trump's kids enablers?

I'm sure Ivana Trump didn't have sweet words for Marla....or Marla for Melania....and I'm sure Melania won't either for whoever replaces her.

Hillary didn't get into a brawl with Monica....but Ivana even got into a brawl with Marla. Trump didn't even have the decency to keep them apart.

Remember When Donald Trump's Wife and Donald Trump's Mistress Got in a Public Brawl in Aspen?

Donald Trump's ex-wife Ivana slams current spouse Melania

Trump has decency to divorce when the marriage is going south... Clintons cheat instead.

About sums up the life philosophy, they are crooks.

Dumping your wife for a younger model is decent?

Your wife getting older should not be grounds for your marriage going south

Clinton was giving his sperm into a chicks mouth while his wife and child were upstairs at 1600.

Funny.....Republican Trump supporters as well as Trump's children are blaming Hillary for Bill's indiscretions....but they give Trump and his ex-wives a pass....

I'm sure Ivana Trump didn't have sweet words for Marla....or Marla for Melania....and I'm sure Melania won't either for whoever replaces her.

Hillary didn't get into a brawl with Monica....but Ivana even got into a brawl with Marla. Trump didn't even have the decency to keep them apart.

Remember When Donald Trump's Wife and Donald Trump's Mistress Got in a Public Brawl in Aspen?

Trump has decency to divorce when the marriage is going south... Clintons cheat instead.

Clinton was giving his sperm into a chicks mouth while his wife and child were upstairs at 1600.

Trump did the same

You need to update your insults....that was 20 years ago....must suck to be stuck in the past....in the mean time...Trump alludes to wanting to bang his daughter....I guess you have an excuse for that?

You actually heard him say, "I want to bang my daughter?"

He said he wanted to say he has "sex" in common with his daughter.....what do you think "sex" is?

sex
/seks/

noun

You really are disconnected from reality and commonsense..

No, you are. You are the one defending the sleaze bag whose proof is in his own words. What color is the sky in your fantasy land?

I deal in a world of FACTS... Get some.. You don't have any.. Your feelings and pathological lying is not generating facts of anything other than your problems.

Hahahaha....I can't stop laughing at your ludicrous statement. Your own facts don't count....you can have your own opinion but not your own facts. Keep trying...you're only fooling yourself. You can't back up any of your bullshit with facts/links.....just lies, like Trump's lies.

Must be exhausting to have to keep defending yourself against the whole world.

On the weekend leading up to 2016's first presidential debate, four news organizations came to a similar and sweeping conclusion: Donald Trump lies more often than Hillary Clinton.
The weekend America's newspapers called Donald Trump a liar

He is the nominee for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016. Trump's statements were awarded PolitiFact's 2015 Lie of the Year.
Donald Trump's file

That is astonishing, given that Donald Trump’s entire life has been an extended exercise in deception.
Trump’s Yuuge Lies

America has just lived through another presidential campaign week dominated by Donald Trump’s racist lies.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/24/opinion/mr-trumps-applause-lies.html

You actually heard him say, "I want to bang my daughter?"

He said he wanted to say he has "sex" in common with his daughter.....what do you think "sex" is?

sex
/seks/

noun

No, you are. You are the one defending the sleaze bag whose proof is in his own words. What color is the sky in your fantasy land?

I deal in a world of FACTS... Get some.. You don't have any.. Your feelings and pathological lying is not generating facts of anything other than your problems.

Hahahaha....I can't stop laughing at your ludicrous statement. Your own facts don't count....you can have your own opinion but not your own facts. Keep trying...you're only fooling yourself. You can't back up any of your bullshit with facts/links.....just lies, like Trump's lies.

On the weekend leading up to 2016's first presidential debate, four news organizations came to a similar and sweeping conclusion: Donald Trump lies more often than Hillary Clinton.

He is the nominee for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016. Trump's statements were awarded PolitiFact's 2015 Lie of the Year.
Donald Trump's file

That is astonishing, given that Donald Trump’s entire life has been an extended exercise in deception.
Trump’s Yuuge Lies

America has just lived through another presidential campaign week dominated by Donald Trump’s racist lies.

Your sources lack any credibility Miss Piggy. Yes National Review lacks any credibility.

Trump did the same

So did Gingrich, and he has the audacity to ridicule Bill. He also served his wife with divorce papers while she lay in a hospital bed. But the sanctimonious conservatives seem to overlook it. Such hypocrisy.

This hypocrite is the man who served his first wife with divorce papers while she lay in a hospital bed. He divorced his second wife after his screwing of a House staffer became public while he was Speaker of the House and leading the GOP charge against Clinton.

This is the same Newt Gingrich who used to take campaign volunteers back to his car and so they could give him blow jobs.

Sex scandals, blow jobs and the ’stench of hypocrisy’

sex
/seks/

noun

Donald Trump's file

Trump’s Yuuge Lies

Your sources lack any credibility Miss Piggy. Yes National Review lacks any credibility.

Yeah right....because you only read Breitbart........bwahahaha....you and every Trump supporter lacks credibility.

For Trump, and obese man, to go on about this woman being to fat is....interesting.

:clap2:

He has the best words hypocrisy. It's amazing, incredible hypocrisy. It's Yuuuuuge.

This coming from the side that refuses to have their $7M yacht taxed or their $2 used underwear. Take that to the American small business owners.

Miss Universe can't be fat and wear the crown, just as Odell Beckham can't run a 12 second 40 and expect to be the starter (that's a football/wide receiver analogy) These are obvious facts.

Stating the obvious is somehow 'wrong'?

The woman got fat, she represents Miss Universe, it becomes a problem. If she became a raging alcoholic and made erratic appearances should she not be criticized? Don't want to upset anyone because she's a woman? Nonsense. Some things just are.
The majority of people lack the ability to understand what it means to be under contract and that goes for a majority of our government employees also. Hell even most attorneys don't get contract law. We have a bunch of people who have signed contracts with these corps all over the country as a portion of their employment initiation that have no clue of what they are really signing when they do it. Ignorance abounds all throughout on this type issue.

Trump lacks the ability to understand what tact and human decency involves

If a woman has gained weight after winning the crown in violation of contract, you counsel her and offer fitness and dietary coaching.....you do not shame her as Miss Piggy

Why does anyone who disagrees with Trump automatically become "the worst" at what they do?

.....even when she threatens to kill a judge?

Donald Trump's file

Trump’s Yuuge Lies

Yeah right....because you only read Breitbart........bwahahaha....you and every Trump supporter lacks credibility.

Stay away from your cousins this shows you have been inbreeding.
Hillary's lies, her murder's, her shaming of the women her husband raped don't bother you in the least.
The fact that she is and will always be owned by the 1% (whom you profess to hate) doesn't bother you says everything about your lack of intelligence honey.

Donald Trump's file

Trump’s Yuuge Lies

Hillary's lies, her murder's, her shaming of the women her husband raped don't bother you in the least.

Do you have something to prove that Bill raped these women?
Hillary shaming and attacking these women that have sex with Bill is normal. They know that Bill is married......... isn't it
JUST AN EXAMPLE.......... if you caught your wife cheating. What would be your normal reaction? Angry and furious you want to kill this stud because you have limp dick. Correct?
AGAIN JUST AN EXAMPLE............ If your wife caught you cheating. What do you think will be her reaction? Angry and furious. Probably kill your gf or mistress. Correct? END OF EXAMPLE.............

Hillary reaction against these women is normal. I know my wife will kill me and my girlfriendS.

Donald Trump's file

Trump’s Yuuge Lies

Hillary shaming and attacking these women that have sex with Bill is normal. They know that Bill is married......... isn't it
JUST AN EXAMPLE.......... if you caught your wife cheating. What would be your normal reaction? Angry and furious you want to kill this stud because you have limp dick. Correct?
AGAIN JUST AN EXAMPLE............ If your wife caught you cheating. What do you think will be her reaction? Angry and furious. Probably kill your gf or mistress. Correct? END OF EXAMPLE.............

Hillary reaction against these women is normal. I know my wife will kill me and my girlfriendS.

Bill Clinton is a serial sexual predator.
Hillary enabled him by attacking HIS victims.
Hillary's actions were far from normal, they were predatory and vindictive ALL because of HER predatory political ambition.

Donald Trump's file

Trump’s Yuuge Lies

Hillary's actions were far from normal, they were predatory and vindictive ALL because of HER predatory political ambition.

What happened to the link I requested that Bill raped these women?
Hillary's reaction against these women is normal......... How do you expect Hillary should react? Gave them a hug or chocolate? Try again.

Trump lies every time he open his mouth....... yesterday he accused Hillary of cheating on her husband.......... That is sickening, pathetic and idiotic.

But it's O.K. to cheat on her repeatedly and humiliate her in front of the entire country ?

You can only make up stuff.....anti-Trump people don't have to make up stuff. Here is your creepy candidate and his daughter.

a53c43d2c9589af63e570ab652c58318.jpg
Father Daughter pics... The desperation is funny as hell... You ignorant fools should do this for good old Bill and his Daughter Chelsea...

Oh wait.... We don't know who fathered Chelsea.... She don't look like Bill...

Only to the libtard perverted mind or a slandering fool is a picture of a daughter who loves her father sitting in his lap a suggestive thing.

Get your mind out of the gutter, libtards, if at all possible.

But of course most of them are just shooting their lying mouths off trying to see what shit will stick when they hurl it at Trump.

Donald Trump's file

Trump’s Yuuge Lies

A woman who has been cheating out attacking the women who are openly cheating with a married man is expected

But it's O.K. to cheat on her repeatedly and humiliate her in front of the entire country ?

Evidently, it was not OK....he even went through something called impeachment

Now, Trump humiliated his own young children as his daily exploits of him openly cheating on his wives was in all the tabloids

Trump is the one running for President, not Bill Clinton

Trump did the same

So did Gingrich, and he has the audacity to ridicule Bill. He also served his wife with divorce papers while she lay in a hospital bed. But the sanctimonious conservatives seem to overlook it. Such hypocrisy.

This hypocrite is the man who served his first wife with divorce papers while she lay in a hospital bed. He divorced his second wife after his screwing of a House staffer became public while he was Speaker of the House and leading the GOP charge against Clinton.

This is the same Newt Gingrich who used to take campaign volunteers back to his car and so they could give him blow jobs.

Sex scandals, blow jobs and the ’stench of hypocrisy’

This is going to sting.
The Gingrich Divorce Myth - FactCheck.org
www.factchec

Forum List

Back