Sorry, but I am concerned about America and some posts here don't help..

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I go looking for threads i want to engage in.. but most do not interest me.. or the titles do not, I should say

I mean, we basically lost America, objectively speaking, when Trump lost but he didn't lose bc the election was stolen but all Americans seem to be talking about is..

i dunno... unimportant stuff..

no wonder I'm disturbed..

Most threads have some level of interest to me.. I mean WOULD have interest

but there are far more presssing issues

I go looking for threads i want to engage in.. but most do not interest me.. or the titles do not, I should say

I mean, we basically lost America, objectively speaking, when Trump lost but he didn't lose bc the election was stolen but all Americans seem to be talking about is..

Soooooooooooooooo what do you think is "unimportant stuff"? What would you rather people were talking about?

maybe when you get out of HS you will be better prepared for the horrors that are here.....

I mean, we basically lost America

Better buck up! At night I turn the news on and with all the calamitous things going on and insane rights violations, they are never talking about any of them! Instead, they are talking about some obscure news detail that no one ever heard nor cares about.

IT'S CALLED KEEPING THE RABBLE CALM.

Kinda like how you sooth your startled pig before you slaughter him for the roast.

C'mon man
All is fine. I'm in the Center
frontpond.jpg

you must have missed the Haiku thread!

What issues are "far more pressing"? Please do tell.

We live (for the time being we're alive, that is) in a world where upwards of 70% of all fellow human beings have gone blubbering cackling no-shit insane. Here in America, for example, a large majority of our fellow citizens have zero moral issue with public school curricula that teach our children how to have gay sex with adults, to hate themselves and their cultural history if they are pale skinned and to hate their pale skinned peers if they are dark skinned. Public school curricula that encourages beautiful, innocent, gullible young students to begin sex transition chemical therapy and to desire the surgical mutilation of their bodies.

Elsewhere and everywhere, we live in a modern world where fully half and more of the US and global population without question bent over, rolled up their sleeves and accepted injection of a highly experimental gene therapy into their bodies. Worse yet? These same automaton sheep people are about to force vaccinate their own children with the same witch's brew. In this same world we live in the majority of our fellow human beings seem to have no real complaints about being forced to receive that witch's brew into their veins under threat of denial of medical care, loss of their careers, loss of their children's ability to participate in higher education, and under threat of a loss of a great many freedoms.

And finally, new guy, we live in a world where our current in-power American political leadership are doing their goddamndest to self-destruct our very own civilization, one insane suicidal policy after another. Worst of all? No one in America is fighting back . . . and I mean fighting back as in Revolutionary War style.

More pressing issues, huh? Let's hear 'em . . .

night_son}No one in America is fighting back . . . and I mean [B said:
fighting back[/B] as in Revolutionary War style.

No leader has come forward yet. We had a leader(s) in Revolutionary War.

Forum List

Back