Sorry, but I am concerned about America and some posts here don't help..

If any of you really believe the election was stolen from trump, you'd be out in the streets gunning for blood.

You're all hypocrites. You say trump won and you don't do a damn thing about it.

Aren't you saying the Jan6 patriots did just that? And we see how they are treated. We're watching.

I go looking for threads i want to engage in.. but most do not interest me.. or the titles do not, I should say

I mean, we basically lost America, objectively speaking, when Trump lost but he didn't lose bc the election was stolen but all Americans seem to be talking about is..

i dunno... unimportant stuff..

no wonder I'm disturbed..

Most threads have some level of interest to me.. I mean WOULD have interest

but there are far more presssing issues
Do you believe America is lost because Don lost? Please tell me no. Because thinking this is absurd. Don was a fool and a fraud. The country was lost long before dumb Don showed up.

I go looking for threads i want to engage in.. but most do not interest me.. or the titles do not, I should say

I mean, we basically lost America, objectively speaking, when Trump lost but he didn't lose bc the election was stolen but all Americans seem to be talking about is..

Be the change you want.

The election WAS STOLEN FROM TRUMP.

The whole world knows that!!

If you say different then perhaps you should be disturbed, and I don't pity you. 😡

Forum List

Back