Opposition to vaccination is idiotic

Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009
Opposition to vaccination is idiotic:
Has anyone in the USA, between the ages of 1 and 65 and having been previously vaccinated, died due to the Corona virus?
Respectfully, Supposn

Excerpted from U.S. Coronavirus Death Toll Surpasses 700,000 Despite Wide Availability of Vaccines
"... the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has so far identified 2,900 people who were vaccinated among the 100,000 who died of Covid since mid-June.
... Vaccines have been proven highly effective in preventing severe illness and death, and a study from the C.D.C. that was published in September found that after Delta became the dominant variant, unvaccinated people were more than 10 times as likely to die of the virus as the vaccinated were. ... ".

Has anyone in the USA, between the ages of 1 and 65 and having been previously vaccinated, died due to the Corona virus?
Respectfully, Supposn

Excerpted from U.S. Coronavirus Death Toll Surpasses 700,000 Despite Wide Availability of Vaccines
"... the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has so far identified 2,900 people who were vaccinated among the 100,000 who died of Covid since mid-June.
... Vaccines have been proven highly effective in preventing severe illness and death, and a study from the C.D.C. that was published in September found that after Delta became the dominant variant, unvaccinated people were more than 10 times as likely to die of the virus as the vaccinated were. ... ".

Yes, according to your own post 2900 have.

That aside like 1% of infected people die from covid, and the vast majority of those that do are elderly, have pre existing conditions, or are obese. And since I am in none of those categories I won't get one. I have already had it once about 2 months before all the lockdowns and gotten over it pretty easily so now I will let me immune system do it's thing the way it intended.

Why would anybody trust a vaccine that doesn't prevent you from getting covid, and doesn't prevent you from spreading covid? More than likely the vaccine is what created the variants in the first place.

With all the mis-information that has come out about this virus, it's no wonder people are confused and hesitant.

Respectfully, Supposn

I'm an idiot and always have been. I'm not changing my ideal for the snowflakes.

Respectfully, Supposn

It's not a vaccine. It is gene therapy. So no, you are wrong. The opposition is to gene therapy.

Respectfully, Supposn

Of course it is, just ask you. Mind your own business.

Yes, according to your own post 2900 have.

That aside like 1% of infected people die from covid, and the vast majority of those that do are elderly, have pre existing conditions, or are obese. And since I am in none of those categories I won't get one. I have already had it once about 2 months before all the lockdowns and gotten over it pretty easily so now I will let me immune system do it's thing the way it intended.
But, but, but, Orange Man Bad, science, reasons!!!!

The dirty little secret they don't want to talk about is those who get sick and recover have stronger immunity against future infections than those who get the vaccine. Getting vaccinated has become a political hit point and that's all they want to use it for.

Respectfully, Supposn

Yes, thousands.

Guess that makes you the idiot

In 1902 they called harmful reactions to "vaccines" to be Serum Sickness. They knew what caused the sickness.
Researchers discovered the nature of the harm cause by "vaccines" and they called it ALLERGY.
7TH Day Adventist Hospital, Loma Linda, California injected my first daughter with their vax krap, and she cried all night for weeks afterwards. She was never the same there after.'
Neighbors had their children's brains fried by the vax krap.
At Fort Ord near Monterey California, many draftees died of meningitis shortly after being vaxed.
But for those who love comfortable lies, all evidence to the contrary is ignored and often angrily.

Respectfully, Supposn

Look people,another brainwashed sheep that believes everything the idiot box in the living room tells him. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Why would anybody trust a vaccine that doesn't prevent you from getting covid, and doesn't prevent you from spreading covid? More than likely the vaccine is what created the variants in the first place.

With all the mis-information that has come out about this virus, it's no wonder people are confused and hesitant.
the OP is obviously too much a stupid fuck to figure that out.:auiqs.jpg:

Yes, thousands.

Guess that makes you the idiot
Thus far only 2% death rate among the vaccinated in Singapore according to this article that was just posted. And only an average of 8 deaths a day over there. Here the propaganda News outlets and our lovely government bureaucrats and their big pharma medical institutions won't be so forthcoming as to say what percentage is dying daily that are vaccinated or how many a day are actually dying off early due to the jab.

Singapore deaths 10-6-21.PNG

Thus far only 2% death rate among the vaccinated in Singapore according to this article that was just posted. And only an average of 8 deaths a day over there. Here the propaganda News outlets and our lovely government bureaucrats and their big pharma medical institutions won't be so forthcoming as to say what percentage is dying daily that are vaccinated or how many a day are actually dying off early due to the jab.

View attachment 549181
The numbers are all fake anyway. Why would a hospital be honest about cancer deaths if they can cash in calling it a covid death?

The numbers are all fake anyway. Why would a hospital be honest about cancer deaths if they can cash in calling it a covid death?
Different medical system in other countries so the honest reporting of what is going down is much better. Besides, if the spirit of Liberty's commie minded enemies can take down the USA with this crap I am certain they feel the rest will be a cake walk.

Resnic, I asked if anyone in the USA, between the ages of 1 and 65 and having been previously vaccinated, died due to the Corona virus?
you didn't specify precisely what within my posts or their provided you're referring to. I'm unable to determine what you're unable to understand.
What portion of the 2,900 people you referred to were previously vaccinated and later died due to the Corona virus?
Respectfully, Supposn

Respectfully, Supposn

First of all the numbers of Covid deaths are cooked. For instance say a guy goes into the hospital for a heart condition and is hospitalized because of that, then at the same time he tests positive for covid and is Asymtomatic.
If he dies from the heart condition, he is marked as a covid death this has been proven to have been happening, so multiply this by thousands and you can see why there is mistrust of what the government along with the medical establishment is doing.

You have to ask yourself WHY and what are the benefits to the government and the Medical establishment if they were to make Covid deaths seem to be greater than the actual number. There ARE reasons that you can put down on the balance sheet of pros and cons.
You can bet in years past people with these same pre-existing conditions who were hospitalized and died may have also tested positive for the common flu virus had they been tested but their cause of death sure wouldn't have been the flu.

What you call opposition to vaccine, is not exactly so. It's more like there are proponents of free will and thought, which at one time in history was what the Democrat party claimed they were a representative of. I may choose to get a vaccine shot, but that doesnt mean I should ever demand a vaccine shot be given to everyone else without knowing their medical conditions or concerns. Have you ever wondered why Fauci and these people will not even bring up the concept of NATURAL IMMUNITY? which by the way is VASTLY more effective in protecting someone from a virus and longer lasting.
Could it be Fauci and Co. just prefer to treat everyone like mindless sheep? That is a direct insult to the American people who have put our political leaders in power in the first place. We are NOT their subjects... we are a free people which is the foundation of EVERYTHING that is American.

Think about this. Illegal immigrants being passed through our borders and being allowed to live throughout American cities have NOT been required to take vaccine shots... by the same government who wants to require that for the rest of us. This coming even though its estimated at least 20% of those people are covid positive.... let alone carrying other diseases born in tropical regions... the same places you are required to get shots for when you travel there.

So by your own OP, Government officials who do not require Illegal immigrants to take a vaccine shot must be idiots, CORRECT?? And you want us to trust these people who lie and deceive us at every turn? They do this often
because they consider themselves to be so much more sophisticated and that the population cannot handle the truth or deal with nuances in facts... and for those who are more cynical there are other reasons they lie.

To make it simpler for you, we have a government and medical establishment who have blended politics, political ideology, personal financial gain and medical science all together, and then they expect no one to notice.
And if you do notice, you are going to be told to shut up and when that doesn't work they will try to legislate something to silence voices of opposition.

Forum List

Back