Something else weird in regards to this covid and politics.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
How weird....Imagine a disease so dangerous, and so deadly that anyone that comes in contact with it is REQUIRED to quarantine for 10 to 14 days.

Everyone......

Except for....

Those who test for it EVERY DAY. The Doctors, nurses and medical professionals. They come in contact with it every day and don't have to quarantine for 10 to 14 days.

They go home each night. Isn't that weird?

How weird....Imagine a disease so dangerous, and so deadly that anyone that comes in contact with it is REQUIRED to quarantine for 10 to 14 days.

Everyone......

Except for....

Those who test for it EVERY DAY. The Doctors, nurses and medical professionals. They come in contact with it every day and don't have to quarantine for 10 to 14 days.

They go home each night. Isn't that weird?
Is this you trying to think?

Lots of them lost their jobs cause they won't get the jab. What do they know that the 'authoritahs' are keeping the rest of us in the dark. Congress is exempt.... Very few at CDC or NIH are going to take the jab and it's okay with the CDC and NIH.

Isn't that odd? Doesn't that raise any questions on the left?

I just pre-ordered the book, "A Plague upon our House" by Dr. Scott Atlas. The things he has to say about how our country is being destroyed by the willingness of our government to take our freedoms through lies and deceptions.

I just watched him being interviewed and it was eye-opening, to say the least. I won't recommend it because I haven't read it yet, but if the book covers what he did in the fight against Covid, I wouldn't be surprised if the government did more than try to get him censured at Stanford University.

Forum List

Back