Something Else To Consider About Donald J. Trump

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
If he were to get elected by some miracle, the "establishment" is who's in the House and Senate. If he should be as big a FLOP or psycho as many believe he would be, he'd be impeached. HOW you say?
huh_zps297f809f.png

By some phony baloney malfeasance of office charge, that's how. And with the lock-step Rats on one side of the aisle and hateful GOPer majority on the other, the 2/3rds needed to give him the boot would be simply a matter of formality.

So in conclusion, even if he gets there, he won't be there long. :nono:

If he were to get elected by some miracle, the "establishment" is who's in the House and Senate. If he should be as big a FLOP or psycho as many believe he would be, he'd be impeached. HOW you say?
huh_zps297f809f.png

By some phony baloney malfeasance of office charge, that's how. And with the lock-step Rats on one side of the aisle and hateful GOPer majority on the other, the 2/3rds needed to give him the boot would be simply a matter of formality.

It is possible he could be impeached unless Ted Cruz is his VP, then there is no way the House would impeach him to put Cruz in...

I also believe if Hillary win it all Trey Gowdy will be gunning for her and she will also be impeached by the House but acquitted by the Senate...

huh_zps297f809f.png

Honestly, it is going to take something like that to REALLY piss the American people off enough to kick all these asshats out of office. Everyone is already pissed, which is why Trump and Berne are doing so well, but probably not as pissed as they should be.

huh_zps297f809f.png

Democrats don't impeach for no reason like Republicans do. If he were to win, I see a great opportunity for Democrats to work with him on.

Higher wages (unions?)
Bringing jobs back home
Stop being the police of the world. We can't afford it any longer.
Go after illegal employers
Fix healthcare
Fixing the middle class.

If he can't make America great again then we boot him after 1 term.

But he won't win.

huh_zps297f809f.png

Honestly, it is going to take something like that to REALLY piss the American people off enough to kick all these asshats out of office. Everyone is already pissed, which is why Trump and Berne are doing so well, but probably not as pissed as they should be.
The American people clearly aren't that pissed because they didn't even show up to vote in 2014, 2010 and they won't show up in 2018. Mark my words.

So the GOP have a tactic that never fails. Just obstruct until the midterms and then their guys get re-elected and new Republicans get elected because the masses who you claim are so mad that they'll vote? No they won't. They aren't even smart enough to vote every 2 years.

What the dumb ass American people do is get so mad they sit out midterms. They say, "it doesn't matter". So they bend over and take whatever they are given. Hell, a lot of you even defend it. Look at how the cock suckers in Kentucky re-elect Mitch McConnell. That wouldn't happen if he was up for re election in a general election year.

To sum up my point, the America people aren't smart enough to take their country back.

A Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin, “Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?” With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded, “A republic, if you can keep it.”

This generation is going to have to fight for the stuff their parents fought for and won. This generation lost a lot. That's why they won't have it as good as their parents.

Will millennials be worse off than their parents?

huh_zps297f809f.png

Hope he, and Hillary, have good choices for VP

• Banned
Democrats don't impeach for no reason like Republicans do. If he were to win, I see a great opportunity for Democrats to work with him on.

Higher wages (unions?)
Bringing jobs back home
Fix healthcare
Fixing the middle class.

But he won't win.

He's already given money to every Rat of consequence in Congress...of course he'll "work with them"....he's already for single-payer insurance (so he doesn't have to cover his employees) and planned parenthood, and late-term abortions, etc etc etc....He's Hillary Clinton on a bad hair day.

huh_zps297f809f.png

The American people clearly aren't that pissed because they didn't even show up to vote in 2014, 2010 and they won't show up in 2018. Mark my words.

So the GOP have a tactic that never fails. Just obstruct until the midterms and then their guys get re-elected and new Republicans get elected because the masses who you claim are so mad that they'll vote? No they won't. They aren't even smart enough to vote every 2 years.

What the dumb ass American people do is get so mad they sit out midterms. They say, "it doesn't matter". So they bend over and take whatever they are given. Hell, a lot of you even defend it. Look at how the cock suckers in Kentucky re-elect Mitch McConnell. That wouldn't happen if he was up for re election in a general election year.

To sum up my point, the America people aren't smart enough to take their country back.

A Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin, “Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?” With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded, “A republic, if you can keep it.”

This generation is going to have to fight for the stuff their parents fought for and won. This generation lost a lot. That's why they won't have it as good as their parents.

I get what you are saying. When I say Americans are pissed, I mean the ones paying attention. Which, unfortunately, is a minority.

Both parties rely on apathy, which is why both parties are thriving like they are.

And yes, this generation is shitting the bed.

Trump has no coattails. There is no Trump movement. If there was, there would be Trump minions down ballot in the primaries, but there isn't a single one. Every Republican Establishment incumbent in Congress is winning their primaries. None of them are being challenged or bumped off by Trump minions.

Trump is all about Trump and nobody but Trump. He's the last drunken tea partier.

If anything, Trump will lose seats for the GOP if he is the nominee.

huh_zps297f809f.png

Higher wages (unions?)
Bringing jobs back home
Fix healthcare
Fixing the middle class.

But he won't win.
Lying under oath is no reason? Maybe to a zombie. But no, Dems do not want to give credit to any Republican for anything so they will stonewall and fight everything. They will claim the right isn't bridging the aisles, as usual.

Trump has no coattails. There is no Trump movement. If there was, there would be Trump minions down ballot in the primaries, but there isn't a single one. Every Republican Establishment incumbent in Congress is winning their primaries. None of them are being challenged or bumped off by Trump minions.

Trump is all about Trump and nobody but Trump. He's the last drunken tea partier.

If anything, Trump will lose seats for the GOP if he is the nominee.
Mmm wonder why he is in the lead? Just how will trump lose seats,how does that work?

Lying under oath is no reason? Maybe to a zombie. But no, Dems do not want to give credit to any Republican for anything so they will stonewall and fight everything. They will claim the right isn't bridging the aisles, as usual.

Trump has about as much intention of working with Congress as Obama did. He'll approach them, find out he doesn't know shit about how our government works, get pissed, and start issuing executive orders. Luckily he'll never get the chance....if he's still around on Memorial Day I'll eat a pickle....and I hate pickles. :eusa_eh:

huh_zps297f809f.png

The problem is that in order for him to effectively govern from outside both establishments is that he has to persuade people to work with him and compromise. There's nothing in his campaign or even his biz life to show he can do this. Even his vaunted biz success shows him being more of an outsider.

The problem is that in order for him to effectively govern from outside both establishments is that he has to persuade people to work with him and compromise. There's nothing in his campaign or even his biz life to show he can do this. Even his vaunted biz success shows him being more of an outsider.

Nobody has ever said NO! to him....rich brat draft-dodger who inherited a real estate business and conned his way into immense wealth by using the mob, scab labor, crooked pols, and an adoring media who grabs eyes using him as a prop. This whole "movement" is nothing more than a once-popular "reality show" same as Desperate Housewives or Survivor. It's not real....it's not even entertaining anymore.

Nobody has ever said NO! to him....rich brat draft-dodger who inherited a real estate business and conned his way into immense wealth by using the mob, scab labor, crooked pols, and an adoring media who grabs eyes using him as a prop. This whole "movement" is nothing more than a once-popular "reality show" same as Desperate Housewives or Survivor. It's not real....it's not even entertaining anymore.
Well, I find his skewering for the gop establishment, which has done nothing but put it up the middle classes azz since 1988, to be entertaining.

huh_zps297f809f.png

I get what you are saying. When I say Americans are pissed, I mean the ones paying attention. Which, unfortunately, is a minority.

Both parties rely on apathy, which is why both parties are thriving like they are.

And yes, this generation is shitting the bed.
The democrats have been hurt by apathy and the Republicans count on it. They obstructed Obama from 2008 to 2010 knowing it would benefit them in the midterms, because Americans are too stupid, lazy and ignorant to vote every 2 years.

I'd say that if I pick all the Powerball numbers tonight...tomorrow night I'll be a millionaire.

The chances of Trump being impeached, me winning the Powerball and Rubio getting the nomination are all roughly equal.

Approximately 256,000,000 to 1.

Oh yes it is! I am so happy that Cruz, Kasich and Rubio are not going to be the nominee. I just hope Trump doesn't win but to be honest I'd take him over them any day.

I'd say that if I pick all the Powerball numbers tonight...tomorrow night I'll be a millionaire.

The chances of Trump being impeached, me winning the Powerball and Rubio getting the nomination are all roughly equal.

I like Marco, just think he is out of his league this time around, and his gang of 8 bill did him in. It is what it is, and because of it, Marco is history!

Hey, they said we'd never walk on the MOON and then....

111096main_image_feature_289_ajhfull.jpg

Forum List

Back